Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 26. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
0.0001 cheaper than pbmining.com  Cheesy, but 0.0004 more expensive than lunamine.com

i think to invest some my BTC here, if stability, trustworth and support is better than both of them

I don't know about stability and trustworthy but support is better than pbmining.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
0.0001 cheaper than pbmining.com  Cheesy, but 0.0004 more expensive than lunamine.com

i think to invest some my BTC here, if stability, trustworth and support is better than both of them
The new hardware has arrived and we are taking orders again. We don't believe in preorders and we won't oversell.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Good! Can you tell me how many orders and customers are there in total?
Kindly,
        MZ
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
The new hardware has arrived and we are taking orders again. We don't believe in preorders and we won't oversell.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Gabriel/BCS said he was hoping to have more hardware up and running early next week. Gives you the time to save up a bit more  Smiley

Well, in my local bank the director always offers me a coffee.  Grin Seriously: A second column with total revenue and a ROR would be nice.
Motto: If you want your money working for you, YOU don't want to work for your money. Wink

best regards
Yeah, I told my boss people shouldn't work for money but he has ... challenging ideas on that subject Cheesy
But yes, more data is always good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
want to buy a contact but

We are out of stock

We are waiting for new hardware, we’ll start to take new orders as soon as it arrives.

how many days takes it for running again?
Activity: 197
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
I saw lunamine which only cost 0.0025 / gh/s

I wonder which are much more worth it .

Perhaps big Antminer in Kuwait. Wink
CEX: 0.0049
MN1: 0.0092
BCS: 0.0029

Don't ask for the price only, ask for stability, tradable, trustworth and support.

I sold GHS on CEX to buy a contract on BCS. Good deal! I use CEX for reinvestment of daily BCS-Output. Nice compound interest. I use MN1/2 on Cryptsy to park other income with intersts, trade with IXC and send them to CEX. It works with 1/3 risk and don't have to pay for Hardware nor Electricity. Perhaps Lunamine could be worth to test, too.

Ritch wants the customer area to do all of the calculations for him. I'm taking it one step further: I also want it to fetch me coffee when I check in  Cool

Well, in my local bank the director always offers me a coffee.  Grin Seriously: A second column with total revenue and a ROR would be nice.
Motto: If you want your money working for you, YOU don't want to work for your money. Wink

best regards
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I saw lunamine which only cost 0.0025 / gh/s

I wonder which are much more worth it .
MΣC

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

Yes, now I remember what I wanted to comment on. Previously you said the new customer area was being done by the same people that did the referral area. And the referral area is actually very well done. A huge improvement over the old version. There's quite a bit of information to find for those that need it. Small tip: I miss a time/date stamp for visits. And I still don't have an answer to my question what "Direct Traffic" means. Obviously no link from another site, but what then? People who were referred to the site previously, who have bookmarked it, and are recognized by the cookie on their re-visits?

Anyway, if the affiliate area is a measure for the customer area, then cool, can't wait Smiley

Ritch wants the customer area to do all of the calculations for him. I'm taking it one step further: I also want it to fetch me coffee when I check in  Cool
Hi Ritch

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

I've seen the review. A good move. The goal should be, that investors do not need Exel to calculate the sum of all of their daily intake. Thus there would be more transparency about the ROR (ROI).

best regards, from [Negromonga] Wink
Kinda like the pro-rata distribution Ritch already mentioned. Saves BCS the trouble of doing a hell of a lot of math, and benefit for the miners is that when BCS finds less blocks, miner reward is still the same. makes me wonder what they do with the extra blocks they find, but fine, I'm not complaining actually.

That was my guess, and I have no problem with that, because I can compare the daily receipts of different clouds. BCS has currently the highest outputs in relation to the price per GHS. I'm pleased.

best regards
Hi Ritch

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

MΣC
That's not what Ritch wants to know, Muhammed Smiley

Ritch noticed that payouts for seperate days are the same. It's unlikely that the pool finds the exact same number of blocks every day, so the payout should be different from day to day, if it was based on actual mining rewards. But Gabriel has already told me earlier that they simply use a baseline for payouts instead of looking at actual rewards. I lost the message though, so it's me remembering things here. Kinda like the pro-rata distribution Ritch already mentioned. Saves BCS the trouble of doing a hell of a lot of math, and benefit for the miners is that when BCS finds less blocks, miner reward is still the same. makes me wonder what they do with the extra blocks they find, but fine, I'm not complaining actually.
Hi Gabriel

Just one more question: Why the daily payouts have the same value? Normally the value should keep changing ...
It's a pro-rata distribution of all generated Coins from last week?

best regards

Check a profitability calculator for knowing how much you will get. It is based on the profitability calculator. The payout will decrease when the difficulty increases.
Kindly,
         MZ
Hi Gabriel

Just one more question: Why the daily payouts have the same value? Normally the value should keep changing ...
It's a pro-rata distribution of all generated Coins from last week?

best regards
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
And duffles seemed to ring a bell. I think he's one of the facebook people that left a comment on the BCS page

That's me...

https://www.facebook.com/duffles

and

https://www.facebook.com/duffles/posts/10152549809579626

Your profile looks very real  Grin I am now following you...

It should look real, considering it's my actual personal profile Tongue

Here's a really (boring) old post I just made public from 2008...

https://www.facebook.com/duffles/posts/35515226023
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
And duffles seemed to ring a bell. I think he's one of the facebook people that left a comment on the BCS page

That's me...

https://www.facebook.com/duffles

and

https://www.facebook.com/duffles/posts/10152549809579626

Your profile looks very real  Grin I am now following you...

Hi. Sorry I’ve been quiet around here, but our mining operations have been active and also some of the forum members’s know  we’ve been active through, email, chat and our support desk. I’m the only person that has access to this account and I’ll never write with a different username Smiley I see some questions by the same people, and a lot of these questions have been answered.

Bitcoin mining is a very competitive industry, there are some big players out there,  MegaBigPower, Cloudhashing, PBMining and Ghash.io to name a few  and most of them don’t make their mining operations public. With all the hardware delays from the manufactures and other problems miners are facing, most likely none of  these companies will tell you how and where  they  are getting  their  hardware. We are a small mining company but we  have access to custom made hardware and cheap electricity (not all our mines are in the UK).

We wish to maintain some degree of secrecy in our mining operations but we are here to stay and we are working hard  to earn the trust of the community, the same trust some of the companies I mentioned earlier have won. 

Some of the people that have posted in this topic are our customers and they  can tell you at some degree about our level of service. We’ll be posting in this forum, but keep in mind that there is more to Bitcoin than the Bitcointalk forums. Our main support channel is our support desk https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I see that some users are wondering when are they going to break even and eventually profit.  We can’t tell you exactly when this is  going to happen as it depends on the network’s difficulty. But in the next coming  weeks we’ll be upgrading our customer area to give you  more stats and more information about your investment. The  same developers that helped us with the referral system are already working on the new customer area.

At the moment we are out of stock and not taking new orders,  we are  waiting on new hardware to arrive and hopefully we’ll have it running early next week. We don’t believe in preorders. We’ll let you know as soon as we set up the new hardware and start taking orders  again. This won’t affect in any way our existing customers.

Payouts have been on time and will always be. Gabriel.
Well, Mike

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing#Global_electricity_price_comparison

Think global. And for sure I'm "a big dog" but old without tees. Wink
Everyone can win with the right plan and splittited risks without spam nor scam.

*ups* now I get your meaning: I should not scare anyone! I dont want to. Roll Eyes

Update: Last payout BCS->CEX 2014-07-16 02:00:08 GMT+1 *$$*

best regards
Pages:
Jump to: