Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 3. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey,Im thinking of subscribing to this service and have a budget of 220 dollars.Is this a good service to buy from?Are their any hidden fees or regular fees?If I invest 220 dollars into this how much would my payout me daily? Monthly?And is this a reliable good service to buy from?If not then where should I buy from?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!

Hey Ritch,
Dear Hubus,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you.
I hope so.
 The question is, did you understand, too?
For sure, because I allready did my ROI.
Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud?
Sometimes there is no difference, because: First-in, first-out, and never invest more than the winnings of other business or known HYIPs. Very important: High risk = low investment - low risk = high investment. It's realy easy.
 There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.
You are right! That's the risk in/of Reallife. Perhaps an astroid will hit us tomorrow ... who knows. Wink In fact I can only talk about my own experiences: I have never lost a bug (excel told me) but also invested in real HYIPs from 2,4 to 10% per day. THAT's a real risk. BCS is trustable ... so far and I can't lose anything.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones.
"betrayed"? I don't know the meaning. I have no referrals. All my investments are my own risk.
(BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)
It's the same (see: BTC-e or other BTC-daydrading websites).

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all.
Right!
 I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!
Me, too and I know.

So what?
No risk -> no income -> no fun. Wink

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all.
Relative ... depense on what you are able to invest.
 And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in.
Do you know my dayly income??? *lol* Ok, so sorry, my english isn't good enough to explain my way for sheeps, but: BTC-investments are only games for me and I would never cry about a fully crash of cryptical currencies. Peanuts, you know?
You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.
No, they feed my extra income. ATM I invest 10 BTC in a brutal HYIP (10% per day and of course not BCS). Well ... first-in, first-out as I told hundred times before ... Unethical? No, because I'm not a scammer and I did, could and can reinvest possible winnings every time in for example MYC4. So what?
Sheeps are losers to feed informed winners to feed real poor people. Social business and fair trading. That's the fact of a good way in this real world.
And after all: The funniest game is to "scam" real scammers by knowing their "plan". Wink

best regards,
ritch
Activity: 616
Well, the traffic of the usual backbiting and slandering extortionist junk seems to have pretty much dried up around these threads. Maybe they deleted their posts before flushing themselves down.
Activity: 686
Is it just me or are there posts missing from this thread? Not that I care, but I've been following it and it seems that posts were deleted or something.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
lol that came out wrong, when i try to add my btc withdraw address it wants me to email them and send them my btc withdraw address... instead of like the other 99.99% webpages where you can copy n past on a web form Smiley

lol really should had proofread my last post before posting Sad

Icon
so let me get this straight, we have to email support with our btc withdraw address?

Icon

Really ? What would be the occasion ? Haven´t seen anything about it yet. Please elaborate.

Good luck,   g
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
so let me get this straight, we have to email support with our btc withdraw address?

Icon

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
CCMINER.NET
Activity: 693
Activity: 693
No payout today? Is this the end or just delayed?
Ritch, if you don't mind my asking, do you have an Excel template you might be willing to share?  

I'm playing with pennies right now, but I hope it won't always be so, and you seem to have the best developed tools for the job.  

Ihr Englisch ist besser als mein Deutsch.  

I use Excel templates. I could send you a fresh one, if you need it in OpenOffice. I split my investments in Farms (clouds), HYIPs and daytrading. High risk = low investment and quick-in/quick-out  - low risk = high investment. That's the game. Wink Ask me PM outside this trollbox, because trolls have no plan and/or no money to invest in risky shemes to become ri(t)ch. Wink

PS: Sure I lost some bucks with HYIPs, but peanuts. So I learned: Never invest all in one! ... and split, split, split. ... feed fresh HYIPs with longterm income from clouds (BCS or Cloudminr for example), so you can't loose anything.

best regards,
ritch
My ROI/ROR on BCS:
1th contract: 147,8% payout (July 2014)
2nd contract: 124,8% payout (October 2014)

Both contracts are 5-year-contracts.

Dayly payout - good income - fast support - NO problems at all. Smiley

best regards,
ritch [User: Negromonga]
My bank offers 0.6% per year. *lol* BCS offers me aprox 160% (incl. investment) and more per year ... that's all I have to know. Let's do some math: If I would invest 1.000.000€ in this cloud, I could earn 600.000€ (plus investment) per year. So what? Wink
Activity: 434
Does anyone know what happens when the 12 month contract expires? do I get the investment back or I  get only the payout generated during the 12 month.
Thanks ChiangYay

You will not get your initial payment (investment) back. That is just to buy the service, not a investment.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Does anyone know what happens when the 12 month contract expires? do I get the investment back or I  get only the payout generated during the 12 month.
Thanks ChiangYay
Activity: 318
Haha. Idiots. Told ya so.  Lets all be stupid and jump into more ponzi schemes.

What are you talking about?  We are still getting payouts

He must be a troll

Smiley
CCMINER.NET

He must be a troll
Activity: 318

Just some useless junk that washed up on the beach. Nothing out of the ordinary. Business as usual.

Haven´t seen the extortionist crap here for a while though.
CCMINER.NET

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: