Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 9. (Read 68130 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
400 GH/s = 0.7200 BTC = 163 USD

that will make you 32 per month at the current DIFF bitcoin value Rate not factoring that in.

It will take you 5 Months to ROI on your investment which I fell is a big rip off scam !!!!

USD only

According to your calculations (which I presume you have done) if you were to buy your own hardware, pay your own electricity and mine in the pool of your choice, how soon will you ROI?

I don't pay for electricity I get it free and Have three antminer S5 running at 1200 GH/s that's 3.6 TH/s at default speed NO OC. And Don't have to pay to renew every 12 months! I still think its a scam!

Free electricity is awesome! Good luck dude! But yeah, some (most) people don't have that privilege. I personally don't have the living condition at this time to even run a miner - so cloud mining is the only way I can operate. I lucked out getting a contract when they we still offering 5 year contacts, so I think I got the best option that there can be for cloud mining. That will hold me over until my living conditions change and I can mine again.

So the short answer, is no, it is not a scam. For some people it happens to be the only option out there.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

that will make you 32 per month at the current DIFF bitcoin value Rate not factoring that in.

It will take you 5 Months to ROI on your investment which I fell is a big rip off scam !!!!

USD only

According to your calculations (which I presume you have done) if you were to buy your own hardware, pay your own electricity and mine in the pool of your choice, how soon will you ROI?

I don't pay for electricity I get it free and Have three antminer S5 running at 1200 GH/s that's 3.6 TH/s at default speed NO OC. And Don't have to pay to renew every 12 months! I still think its a scam!

Any cloudming service is clearly not for you Roll Eyes

It is for people living in Europe, were electricity cost 17-21 cents per watt Shocked

If you're getting your electricity free, cloudminings selling points are not relevant to you Grin

Don't post on a thread that is irrelevant to you, especially when most people reading the thread will not agree with you as they're not getting free electricity Wink

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

USD only

USD only

USD only

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
All is well. Payout punctual and on schedule as usual.

My oldest contract

Oct. 25, 2014

100 GH/s

paid 0.144 BTC

mined so far 0.11586325 BTC

Your about £3.00 up in a matter of weeks.. nice
Or is that the other way around.. math is not my forte
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Forget it I cant pick my own pool what A ripoff this site is you have to spend 9 bitcoins to make any decent profit what a joke!!!!!

Why do u need to spend 9 Bitcoins ? If the minimum contract is 50 Ghs, it should cost 0.09 BTC as the cost is 0.0018 BTC/Ghs.
Forget it I cant pick my own pool what A ripoff this site is you have to spend 9 bitcoins to make any decent profit what a joke!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Is this site a scam or what and why do they only take bitcoin and if it is legit which I highly doubt can I point my cloud mining power to the same pool I am using on my home miners ?

No. You can not point your cloud mining power to your chosen pool.
Is this site a scam or what and why do they only take bitcoin and if it is legit which I highly doubt can I point my cloud mining power to the same pool I am using on my home miners ?

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
Just as reminder, for anyone selling there Bitcoins for Fiat Currency in the UK, the escrow website:

https://localbitcoins.com/

Sellers are getting 6%-7% over the Dollar conversion price.  The Uk's "Fast Payment" is free within the UK as well.

Always check feedback before selling, more then 20 feedback, verified identity, account must be in buyers name, etc

Every little bit helps Wink

Would be nice if the UK would be a part of the EURO-Zone, but:
Unfortunately LocalBitcoins is currently not available in your selected region. Please look for other location or come back later.
ATM https://www.bitcoin.de/de is the best exchanger (also because of a trusted physical Gold-Seller for doubletrading ... sometimes it's better to buy real Gold than Fiats).

Best regards,
ritch
I've almost made half my ROI for my December 8th contract. Decrease in difficulty has never been more appreciated!
Activity: 693
My contract that I bought on January 14th is still running smoothly  Cheesy https://blockchain.info/address/1P6g2AtVuob4GsVgh2mv3SaMnK4o3foTwK
Every payout has been correct and on time! Thanks for the awesome service so far
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Just as reminder, for anyone selling there Bitcoins for Fiat Currency in the UK, the escrow website:

https://localbitcoins.com/

Sellers are getting 6%-7% over the Dollar conversion price.  The Uk's "Fast Payment" is free within the UK as well.

Always check feedback before selling, more then 20 feedback, verified identity, account must be in buyers name, etc

Every little bit helps Wink
Activity: 616
All is well. Payout punctual and on schedule as usual.

My oldest contract

Oct. 25, 2014

100 GH/s

paid 0.144 BTC

mined so far 0.11586325 BTC
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Really?  Count those last three racks at the end.  If you estimate them to be 6 feet long x 3 rack = 18 feet.  Now, fold those last three racks into that visible wall.  That still doesn't even constitute half of it.  Must be a dumb use of space if they need 14 feet between the walls for wires and space.

Does this image look like there's 14 feet between there?
http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg

Okay, we're a little behind...  Someone was suppose to post on their payment they just received by now... (Being sarcastic here).

Still waiting for someone to post that they just got paid to show proof again of how legitimate it is.  Sure is legit when you can take dumb people money in long term contact and pay the first few pumpers and people getting paid off referrals.
That's one long miner LOL.
http://postimg.org/image/n0nw6xn3d/

Not necessarily. You need space to walk behind them to service and to run wires, and also for air flow.
Yes, I'm new and still learning.  But gotta chime in on this and hopefully save someone some money.

https://2ch.hk/cc/src/84695/14173078745572.jpg - 14 visible legs with 1 perceived one at end = 15 legs total length.
Heights of miners stacks is less then 1/2 of total wall.

http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/9b958f34-f0a1-4f1e-8cfb-94bdc987d98f-large.jpeg - 11 visible legs with 1 perceived one at beginning = 12 legs total length. Also these miners stack just blew up and grew to 2/3 of the wall overnight. What happen to their logo?

http://postimg.org/image/3m9go0ku7/
Any good artist or Photoshop person knows that the whole perspective is off on this picture.  The vanishing point is all over the place.
You guys didn't notice how Wall A is about 2 1/2 units wide and amazing Wall B is about 5 units wide.

So to answer your questions?  Is this a ponzi scheme? YES
Yes, you early "investors" are going to get paid.  Yes, you early guys are going to pump the site up now, show returns, proof of returns, continual return. Yes, you dumb new idiots are going to throw money in it since it's making incredible returns.  YES, this company will take your money and run.

A refresher of what a ponzi scheme is for you gullible people.
Definition: A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new "dumb" investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.
Activity: 693
0.0018BTC/GH is the total cost which includes 1 year of hosting, which is why it is more expensive then other cloud mining sites with daily fees.

By the way, use the following coupon code for 5% discount with orders above 1000GH: BTC5OFF2015

The coupon code only works today (Sunday 25th)
Pages:
Jump to: