Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 7. (Read 68130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
no payment for me yesterday either
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think it over, the payout BTC Address is empty so they have propably started running...

running payments or running away with the cash?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
wow that was short lol
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
I think it over, the payout BTC Address is empty so they have propably started running...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
OUR NEW OFFER

12 month Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price.
12 month  Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Was not this the case always ? Why is it called a New Offer again ? What is NEW about it ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Hi,

Is there a problem with the payout today ? Didn't get anything at this time....

thanks
Yes, they seem to be late this cycle. Will give it a few more hours...

Scott-
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
there is always a risk even with a legit bussiness, risk of the company to not delivers what have been promised due to some circumstances, even putting your pennies in the bank got some risk, we lives in a risky world, deal with it and get up

Yeah, you're right, but anyway, it's a difference to be blind or to see what you are risking.

1) If I would "promise" you to pay you 1.5 BTC in two years if you give me 1 BTC today, would you do it, without further information? *

2) Or would you prefer if I even lied to you?

3) Or would you prefer if I at least explain and show you and prove the existence and structure of my business?

(If you choose option 1 I can give you my bitcoin address  Grin !)
(If you choose option 2, please wait for me to make up a nice lie. Maybe I charge some more for this, as it takes some brain capacity...  Grin Grin )

#1 they are not selling btc, they are only selling hashrate, your mined btc may vary.  LOL
Activity: 89
Hi,

Is there a problem with the payout today ? Didn't get anything at this time....

thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
there is always a risk even with a legit bussiness, risk of the company to not delivers what have been promised due to some circumstances, even putting your pennies in the bank got some risk, we lives in a risky world, deal with it and get up

Yeah, you're right, but anyway, it's a difference to be blind or to see what you are risking.

1) If I would "promise" you to pay you 1.5 BTC in two years if you give me 1 BTC today, would you do it, without further information? *

2) Or would you prefer if I even lied to you?

3) Or would you prefer if I at least explain and show you and prove the existence and structure of my business?

(If you choose option 1 I can give you my bitcoin address  Grin !)
(If you choose option 2, please wait for me to make up a nice lie. Maybe I charge some more for this, as it takes some brain capacity...  Grin Grin )
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!

Hey Ritch,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you. The question is, did you understand, too? Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud? There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones. (BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all. I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!

So what?
No risk -> no income -> no fun. Wink

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all. And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in. You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
I've never lost a fucking Cent (finaly) with HYIPs, clouds or daytrading. How silly someone have to be, to lose money? There are only some simple rules: Split the risks as much you can and play "quick in - quick out". Invest as much you can affort with splittings. (Would you cry, if you lost 1000$ here but win 2000$ there? I don't cry for peanuts nor Argentina. *lol*) Clouds and HYIPs (real or fakes) are good to fill the daytrading wallet in the background - call it "automated fitting". (Sorry for my bad English Wink)
In RL in Frankfurt, Tokio or Wallstreet (24h-Daytrading) you would smile about a "Scam", because your dayly income (with plan) is much more than a family in the "3rd World" need to survive in a month. [heho! Invest in MYC4!]
So let's talk about BCS: I have two 5-Year-contracts and I got a good ROI already. 80 GHS - peanuts, but money. I've tested Mr. Jones. Nice guy, good support and nothing is wrong so far. HYIP? Yes. Ponzi? Perhaps, I don't know, because I don't have any refferals. ROI? Oh yeah!

Hey Ritch,

after you repeated it about a hundred times, I think we understood you. The question is, did you understand, too? Do you know the difference between an honest and real business and a fraud? There might be some users who really wanted to participate in actually mining bitcoins. Besides that the owner might run away, also the authorities might investigate and close the business.

If any of that happens, the early users betrayed the late ones. (BTW, you might be right that this is the same at Wallstreet and many other businesses and speculations, but this thread is about bitcoin mining.)

And if anyone is really interested in the bitcoin system becoming more mainstream and official, it is also important to know if this system can function in a sustainable way at all. I'm rather new to bitcoins, but already have great doubts about it. I ask the people who think that it's an alternative to a presumed corrupt banking system if bitcoin is any better. I have doubts about that, too!

So what?

This is not very intelligent, Ritch. Of course there can be income with low or almost no risk at all. And you seem to like to be blind and follow like a sheep, without knowing anything about the business you participate in. You assume you know the rules how to survive, but you don't, because a scam business does not tell you the rules. They feed you lies, that's all.

I have great hope for Bitcoin becoming more mainstream and becoming a more legitimate form of alternative currency.  I also believe that any form of currency will have a layer of corruption - It's just the nature of things.  Unfortunately, because this is new and still being established, the chances of being cheated will be even greater.

At the same time, I do agree that in order to make money, you have to take risks, although if you get cheated, it's not fun.  There is always some kind of risk involved whether it's apparent or not.  When it comes to cloud mining, I do my best to research before I invest, however I only risk what I am willing to lose.

Unfortunately as you somewhat mentioned, I think people who get in early are less likely to get impacted and may even make it out ahead rather then those who joined later.  That's just the way things are.  

Hey Ritch,

So what?

Activity: 74
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
OUR NEW OFFER

12 month Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price.
12 month  Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment
Activity: 197
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
So what?

best regards,
ritch [<- reinvest BTCs in MYC4]
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Thats gotta be the most convincing video Ive ever seen. Convincing in that it proves its a scam.
Its exactly the same as the photo, just panned in a way that no one moves their camera. Its 720P but you can clearly see the source material is lower res, as its blurry as hell. They didnt even bother to rerender the scene, they just took the same bitmap.
Nothing moves, the fans are static, no light shimmering or reflections in the metal fan grills changing anywhere.

I was on the fence on whether or not the photo was a fake, but now I have no more doubt.

For the record, this is what a real mining farm video looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JfYFIRPZU

I don't think this video is very convincing, could be a still image (photo) just from different perspectives and sound added. What do you think?
Said they would post vidoes, but do you see any?

Maybe I have to read more but I don't understand why it's fake. And there is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3QGdi7nIs

I'm new and so far, always got my payout. If nothing changes, break even or ROI will be in about 5 months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I don't believe you. Why should I take your word? BCS delivers. That is fact.

Here is another fact: just about every single ponzi scam in bitcoin history (and there have been a few) "delivered".
Until one day, it no longer did.

BEST EXAMPLE : PBMining. I suggest not to invest in this even if everybody vouches it because investors want this to run as long as possible to get alteast their ROI. If you really want to invest, invest a small least amount you can spend.

-MZ
Pages:
Jump to: