Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 34. (Read 68130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
just got for myself 27GHs order placed (order-638)

lets see how this goes  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
My own opinion: Very good
Daily Payout: Good
My Account on www.BitcoinCloudServices.com:  vn2359
Thanks admin !
Hi Michael.

Some of these questions were answered by one of our staff members.

Yes it's a virtual office that we are renting. We get a business address, a receptionist and some hours a month to meet with our customers in the meeting room.  Renting a virtual office is standard for a lot of small companies and it's even more common for UK based companies.

Yes we are members of the Bitcoin Foundation and we donated  around 1.4BTC for it. The foundation makes a brief background check for the companies included in the member's page and a company that defrauds its customers most likely will be taken down. It happened to MTGox, they were platinum members and were taken off the page. I can assure you we'll be renewing or membership every year.

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

We are not copying PBMining's business model, but we want to offer a different alternative. There is some work  needed in our platform and we mentioned this in a previous post. At the moment we are working with the referral system as referrals are processed manually right now, and have been adding extra days to your contract every time you get a new referral. In other words if you get a referral in a year your contract will get an extra year, hopefully we'll get this resolved in less than a year Smiley  We'll keep working and constantly be communicating updates through our website.

You also mention that we need a longer existence, well a company has to start at some point.  We've been paying out our customers everyday and we'll keep on paying them.

BTW I'm Gabriel, I don't have a personal FB page nor a Linked In profile but I can assure you I'm a real person.

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Oh boy!
Well, this very well might be the same guys as at PBMining - calculating bitcoins per time, not mining from blocks, no personal IDs, very similar web descriptions, ?fake? offices, similar rates and stuff.. I dont like this :/
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
Can you provide any more proofs of "legitness" of your business?
Reporting on my GH buy: I received daily payment from my first post in this tread.

Thank you for your business and comments!

is there an exact timeframe when the contest will begin ?

At the moment are upgrading:

* Referral system
* Customer dashboard

After upgrading these areas we'll publish the contest considering the feedback received.

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Hello!
Your contracts look promising. I think it is better than Pbmining as Pbmining charges a fee when buying GHs.  Roll Eyes Most of them don't know it yet.

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir
Reporting on my GH buy: I received daily payment from my first post in this tread.

is there an exact timeframe when the contest will begin ?

Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
This seems to work well, mining in the dark  Roll Eyes

Activity: 81
nosce te ipsum
I suggest competition;  first 5 people to reply in this tread gets double up GH  Cheesy

i'm down for this  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
We would like to run a contest here. Please give us more ideas.

Hi

I cannot find your current hash power. Is that secret?

How about to let us guess it. Each user one try daily. Make a hash of that value as prove.
Winner get some free GHs  Wink

....or something similar

We'll soon post our hashrate in our home page.

Any more ideas?
Public pool stats?

Hi

How about to let us guess it. Each user one try daily. Make a hash of that value as prove.

....or something similar

We'll soon post our hashrate in our home page.

Any more ideas?
Activity: 137

Hi

....or something similar
These are what i can think of :
- free GHs (or promo code) to bitcointalk members (the first 20 members) who post here with their account/id
- paid signature campaign
- paid to promote this thread in another bitcoin/alt coin forum, twitter / FB
I am very interested to buy some GHs here, any discount or free offer to celebrate your grand opening ? i am sure many people will like it much, thanks.

Hi. We opened on march, but just recently started posting in this forum

Pages:
Jump to: