Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com** - page 35. (Read 68130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
I suggest competition;  first 5 people to reply in this tread gets double up GH  Cheesy

would be nice promo and I am in if its true Smiley

btccloudservice, what you think???
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I suggest competition;  first 5 people to reply in this tread gets double up GH  Cheesy

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I am very interested to buy some GHs here, any discount or free offer to celebrate your grand opening ? i am sure many people will like it much, thanks.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Bitcoindenmark. We received your order and your contract is mining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I just bought your service and will give feedback here later.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
Visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

OUR OFFER

12 month Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0017 per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price.
12 month  Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Easy Bitcoin Mining
We combine cutting-edge hardware with simple and easy-to-understand cloud mining contracts to bring you the most advanced cloud based mining solution available on the market.

Daily Payouts

All contracts are activated everyday and everyday is Payout Day.

Great Service and Support
On-site technicians ensure that individual elements of the cloud mining infrastructure are continuously monitored, and serviced when necessary. We offer constant paybacks and professional support 24/7.

100% Safe and Secure

We take extreme measures to guard your Bitcoin. There are no Bitcoin mining client funds stored on the site to be stolen.

No hidden fees
We believe in transparency when it comes to what you pay for and with your mining contracts. We tell you upfront your total costs of your contract and we will not charge a penny more during the total contract period. Many of our competing cloud mining services do not offer that same transparency often charging miscellaneous administrations/maintenance fees.

Visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

This is NOT a self moderated thread Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: