Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 0pticoin (0TC) - Release Date: May 15, 2013 - Postponed ~1 month [ANN] - page 2. (Read 18806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alright, this project is going to require a bit more time. The scope of this project has become bigger than I originally expected.

I am working now with a small team of IRL friends and based on the past week's progress, we expect to be ready within the next month but I do not want to set a deadline for fear of missing it again, I do not want to ruin this project entirely by continuously giving false deadlines.

If any experienced C++ programmers want to join our team we would happy to welcome you on board (no cut/paste programmers please).

We thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience (again).

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2738595840/h630B17DF/
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Alright, this project is going to require a bit more time. The scope of this project has become bigger than I originally expected.

I am working now with a small team of IRL friends and based on the past week's progress, we expect to be ready within the next month but I do not want to set a deadline for fear of missing it again, I do not want to ruin this project entirely by continuously giving false deadlines.

If any experienced C++ programmers want to join our team we would happy to welcome you on board (no cut/paste programmers please).

So it will be still a test coin or the final coin then?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Glad you at least thinking your coin out take your time it will be better off once all the crap dies off.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 28
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

The other website I used lied to me and said right now it's 6:08pm GMT but it's not, it's 5:08pm GMT.
Wonder will we have another week wait  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The dude making it is on, he could just answer and say if he's doing it now or in an hour
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's 5:04pm GMT right now.

No, it's 18:04. I live in the UK.

UK = GMT +1 (summer time)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 8, 2013 @ 6pm GMT (server time)
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

Which is currently at GMT+1 (BST aka British Summer Time)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Thats daylight saving time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 28
It is time... where is OP?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
4 minutes to go and he's offline.

my gmt says 1 hour to go
legendary
I might throw a couple mhash at it if he actually launches it on time today

Sure be a stale coin for the first how many hours. By that time you missed the boat.

You'll get a few during the orphan stage as long as you have a decent ping
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Sure be a stale coin for the first how many hours. By that time you missed the boat.
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OP hasn't posted in here since the postponement has he?
Pages:
Jump to: