Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 0pticoin (0TC) - Release Date: May 15, 2013 - Postponed ~1 month [ANN] - page 4. (Read 18806 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
if you want to be really fair, you can supply a guide for the people who doesn't know how to solo mine, that way people can start creating pools, when all people can solo mine in the meanwhile...

~

or to be really fair.  premine the coin and then give those coins to the people who cry the most about how unfair the coin is.

I skipped half the thread to reply to this. I laughed so hard.

~~~~~~~~~

forum-goer: ehhhhhh, your coin is a huge scam!

Coin Dev: Here, have 50k!

forum-goer: We need to get this shit on an exchange!

~~~~~~~~~

right?

If you did it like that, you could just pre-mine the whole blockchain, maybe 100b coins...

Roll Eyes

It's exactly how it is. The people who cry about premines being "unfair" are envious.
The rational people who do not like a coin being premined just don't buy it and stay indifferent.
Recently Boxman90 demonstrated this when he tried to extort a coin maker (NWO): "If you don't pay me 25.000 Powercoin, I will make a thread about how unfair and unjust your coin is!"
(Ha ha, and extortion / blackmail is fair and just?)

Man, how many PWC does NWO pay you, for each ball lick / dick suck you bestow on him?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wait another week (or 2) for the release. Nobody will take it serious with all the trollcoins around
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'd like to see the final product coin
Activity: 154
Lol, trolls are everywhere; and they are the first to download and start mining.

I think the value is given by people trusting on coins, so, if you don't like it, do not download it.
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Are you going to start or what?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am, personally, very excited about this coin. Dev seems competent and the launch looks about as fair as possible with lots and lots of notice.

I will have a public peer node up very shortly after launch that is located in Dallas, TX. It has lots of bandwidth and I'll set it to have like 500 connections (though for elacoin I only ever got like 60 connections). The IP of this node is 96.126.118.229. Feel free to use this IP in your addnode= configs.

And yes I plan to be mining as quickly as I can to help us burn through the 1000 non-profit blocks. I get like $10/day profit mining litecoin so I don't mind donating $10 to help launch this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Do not release your coin tomorrow. It will be just lost in a flood of "crazy"coins, and no one will take 0pticoin seriously. Wait few week until this madness is over.

The madness is just beginning. The kids are getting out for summer, expect a new release daily; maybe more. No one will take opticoin seriously at any time, who cares when it's released.
Activity: 602
****UPDATE: Release has been postponed for 1 week (see below)****

Do not release your coin tomorrow. It will be just lost in a flood of "crazy"coins, and no one will take 0pticoin seriously. Wait few week until this madness is over.

Does it matter? Its just a test coin.

0pticoin is an experimental Litecoin branch and it is intended to be a "sandbox" environment to test building my first alt-coin and is a pre-cursor to my final intended product - the "Advanced Parallel Crypto eXchange System" (APCXS).

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
****UPDATE: Release has been postponed for 1 week (see below)****

Activity: 518
Lol Praxis/NWO-clone, is this still hurting your butt? Get over it.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
if you want to be really fair, you can supply a guide for the people who doesn't know how to solo mine, that way people can start creating pools, when all people can solo mine in the meanwhile...

~

or to be really fair.  premine the coin and then give those coins to the people who cry the most about how unfair the coin is.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

right?

If you did it like that, you could just pre-mine the whole blockchain, maybe 100b coins...

Roll Eyes

It's exactly how it is. The people who cry about premines being "unfair" are envious.
The rational people who do not like a coin being premined just don't buy it and stay indifferent.
Recently Boxman90 demonstrated this when he tried to extort a coin maker (NWO): "If you don't pay me 25.000 Powercoin, I will make a thread about how unfair and unjust your coin is!"
(Ha ha, and extortion / blackmail is fair and just?)
Activity: 266
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Postpone it indefinitely, I see nothing of value or innovation here, the OP says this coin is just to 'learn' if that's the case go run it on test-net, you do not launch a coin simply to learn how BTC code works.  The OP makes some reference to some future jargon-filled idea to sound like he has made some kind of innovation but the truth is he has not remotely the skills necessary to do anything of value in Crypto currency as evidence by his total failure to comprehend the criticism leveled so far.  I think all the so called innovation is a smoke screen to distract from a pump and dump coin, his initial proposal was just full of scam-bait.
Activity: 378
Oh yay 24 hours away from the next fail coin.
Activity: 196

~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

right?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Just to clarify, 0pticoin is mainly for your experimenting so to have a smooth release  for your intended coin at a later date?
Activity: 363
Thanks for a giving a time and date, it makes the project seem more legit too.
Pages:
Jump to: