Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [1080 | 1080TI] ETHlargement - The Hashrate Hardener - page 29. (Read 59500 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 507
this is actually insanely huge, dude!
I wonder why and how no one have tried it before? your tool is really working! actually, when I see your first post saying about it, where were you asking to write to strange looking email, I was sure that all this just a trick!
but hell, this thing is working! and I have no idea how! )))) but it is working)))
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
OhGodAGirl, can you confirm if there is a "private" version of this tool that does more tuning and gives a higher hashrate?

also, did any of you BIOS timing tuning experts work out how to do nVidia BIOS mods and use their firmware signing page to allow the custom BIOS to work? https://gfs.nvidia.com/

Purely curious. Thanks

OhGodADump has existed since I was allowed to publicly release it. You can find it on my personal Git repo. It allows you to do VBIOS modifications, with a little bit of brainpower.

Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks. Will take a look.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
On the fence about this.  I liked the original post format, was entertaining, but am a little gun shy of actually downloading.  If this is true and a lot of people are it would definitely be worth the dev fee.

Sure, it would, but sometimes people do stuff just to be nice. SGMiner-GM was released with our optimized Ethereum kernel, and we didn't slap a devfee in that.

Not everyone in the world is out to fuck you over.

Does SGMiner-GM work in cuda? I used to use it with my AMD R9 290s and loved that it was better hash-rate than Claymore for free.

Lately I use ethminer with my 1060/70/80s but it seems less stable than Claymore unfortunately. It's fine in ethos with my 5 x 1070 rig but my other rig which is 3 x 1060, 1 x 1070 and 1 x 1080 (using the pill of course) ethminer seems to crash pretty often. Claymore crashes too but then it just automatically recovers and starts mining again.

Any recommendations for the best (free) Ethereum miner for Nvidia 10xx cards?
Activity: 199
Merit: 108
Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.
OhGodAGirl, can you confirm if there is a "private" version of this tool that does more tuning and gives a higher hashrate?

also, did any of you BIOS timing tuning experts work out how to do nVidia BIOS mods and use their firmware signing page to allow the custom BIOS to work? https://gfs.nvidia.com/

Purely curious. Thanks

OhGodADump has existed since I was allowed to publicly release it. You can find it on my personal Git repo. It allows you to do VBIOS modifications, with a little bit of brainpower.

Enjoy!

Purely curious. Thanks
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
It amuses me very much that people on Youtube think that OhGodACompany is a super secret organization of elite Russian hackers.

...we're actually Australian, get it right, people!

Cool... so you're an Aussie too. I think I have a nerd-crush.
The sheer stupidity and ignorance on r/ethermining is something special and can make your blood pressure go up.

If someone can do me a favour and educate people on how shares work and how the pool allocates work...

...or how Windows treats any unknown .exe as 'malicious'....
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
The sheer stupidity and ignorance on r/ethermining is something special and can make your blood pressure go up.
On the fence about this.  I liked the original post format, was entertaining, but am a little gun shy of actually downloading.  If this is true and a lot of people are it would definitely be worth the dev fee.

Sure, it would, but sometimes people do stuff just to be nice. SGMiner-GM was released with our optimized Ethereum kernel, and we didn't slap a devfee in that.

where's that sgminer-gm version at?

https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm

You're two years late to the party. =P
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

where's that sgminer-gm version at?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

with so many people downloading and trying, and confirming it's working, i think reduces the risk. but each should make their own risk assessment. personally im trying it out on a spare machine with a fresh W10 install, pretty much nothing else installed.

agree with you about the dev fee, reward where it's due!

or a personal note, i was on the fence about getting some vega cards...well not anymore!

Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Activity: 17
To make tool running without crashing miner tool or system, you can do it by following step..in batch file
1- Create delay 30s for running of mining tool to wait MSI Afterburner runs in background completed -> timeout 30 /nobreak.
2- Create delay 30s of running Ohgod...pill.exe to wait the mining tool loading DAG file finished and begin mining.-> timeout 30 /nobreak

After finished mining, you can run Ohgod...pill.exe and system is working normally (no crash, no hung..)..
Try it and see...
Activity: 65
Im running This tool since day One.
On Windows 10 platfform. No reboots... No freezes...nothing. Stop complaint about This tool. It works. Dont like it... Or think does not work...dont use it. Global hashrate Will approve.
 Smiley
Activity: 19
It amuses me very much that people on Youtube think that OhGodACompany is a super secret organization of elite Russian hackers.

Well as the great Aussie hackers you are mind helping me out with this oddball? Hoping it isn't just a weak card.

Patch applied on a rig with one vega FE, 1 1080Ti strix and 2 1080Ti SC blacks, obviously the vega is mining something else, but in the rig so figured it's worth a mention hopefully it isn't the issue.

http://img.techpowerup.org/180429/capture110.jpg

This is all cards revB patch applied, any adjustment to the memory speeds on the strix card causes GPU core to further drop and overall hashrate to further drop, I have tried this at 100% TDP as well. This card mines fine in neoscrypt and equihash so I am assuming it shouldn't be the card itself or a power issue. Already swapped the riser and swapped the power connection with one of the SC blacks that obviously work fine.

http://img.techpowerup.org/180429/capture109.jpg

This is revB for the SC blacks and revA for the strix. Any adjustment past the memory clocks you see cause the 1080Ti strix to dump core clock down to 1100-1300mhz no gain in hashrate actually typically a loss to 33mh/s.

Activity: 15
I have one 1080ti, which fluctuates to no end. up and down. with no over clocking.
anyone else come across this?

NVIDIA Cards available: 5
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 9.2/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 1:0:0)
GPU #1: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 3:0:0)
GPU #2: GeForce GTX 1070, 8192 MB available, 15 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 4:0:0)
GPU #3: GeForce GTX 1070, 8192 MB available, 15 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 10:0:0)
GPU #4: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 11:0:0)
Total cards: 5

ETH - Total Speed: 198.023 Mh/s, Total Shares: 40(4+10+11+5+10), Rejected: 0(0+0+0+0+0), Time: 00:16
ETH: GPU0 34.678 Mh/s, GPU1 53.782 Mh/s, GPU2 30.239 Mh/s, GPU3 30.298 Mh/s, GPU4 49.027 Mh/s
Incorrect ETH shares: none
1 minute average ETH total speed: 198.474 Mh/s
Pool switches: ETH - 0
Current ETH share target: 0x0000000112e0be82 (diff: 4000MH), epoch 15(1.12GB)
Current -dcri values: -dcri 30,30,30,30,30
GPU0 t=24C fan=50%, GPU1 t=48C fan=50%, GPU2 t=48C fan=50%, GPU3 t=54C fan=50%, GPU4 t=61C fan=50%

settup:
W10 Pro 64Bit - new fresh install.
Claymore 11.6
Nvidia Driver 397.31
Afterburner 4.5

[/quote]
Activity: 13
Tried this pill for 1hr and insteresting thing - hash rate pool reported, it slowes down to some 40MH/s from 1080ti. After 1hr I shut down pill window and pool reported has hrate immediately starts to grow to some 55MH/s and stays ))) Very interesting.
BTW this mod makes cards power supply and memory very hot. Tried it on EVGA FTW3 and it has sensors to monitor it. Literally from 65C to 80-82C with 100% fan on Power.

I Had The same Issue;
It worked @52mh +150cpu +720 mem PL 70 65° Temp, randomly after few hours hashrate dropped @46mh  and mem  clock went automatically down to 5000mhz (never see that before!!) temp goes up to 83°
Even restarted it did the same after few hours, three times; I reduce pov lim even also to 60% but behaviour was the same.

I would like to try with a liquid cooled Gpu, anyway this pills looks like pretty unstable.

Tried with.
W10 Pro 64Bit
Claymore 11.6 and 11.7
Nvidia Driver 397.31
Afterburner 4.4.2

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
From the github:

There's not that many memory heavy algorithms out there that make use of it. We do have EQUIlargement, but I already promised a prominent farm owner an exclusive deal on that; it seems like we might have to start actually just putting a devfee in our tools, because apparently, being a kind, decent human being is unheard of.

We're not against working on other algorithms and it's on our private version, it's just right now, with how much hatred and backlash ETHlargement got for literally just helping out the community, the Company is less inclined to ever release anything for free, like, ever again.

God, the community sucks indeed. We've got probably the biggest improvement since the RX memory mods, the team gave it away for free, yet some retards call it a scam.
OhGodACompany and a couple of other (probably) independent developers like Eliovp, Wolf0, Nerdralph, Claymore, zawawa, tpruvot and few others that I have surely missed are probably the biggest influencers on the mining scene. Show some respect and stop being complete retards.

Indeed, saw some pretty silly videos calling you out as a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: