Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [1080 | 1080TI] ETHlargement - The Hashrate Hardener - page 35. (Read 59569 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Thank you! Anyhow my penis is still very very small, like the end of a sausage, my ETH hashrate can compensate for that, works flawless
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
54.75MHs per cards this is awesome Cheesy
Activity: 68
this resets when you close de miner. Start the miner and see the hash... inject the "pill"and watch the groth...

I was under the impression that this was not in itself a “miner” but rather to be used in conjunction with your favorite miner software like Claymore or Phoenix.

Can someone more clearly explain this NOT in memespeak?

That is the same as my understanding.
Activity: 48
At OhGodACompany, we heard you! We can now be of service to our Senior Senior users with our new medicinal breakthrough: OhGodAnETHlargement Xp!

Good looking out, you guys rock!
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
this resets when you close de miner. Start the miner and see the hash... inject the "pill"and watch the groth...

I was under the impression that this was not in itself a “miner” but rather to be used in conjunction with your favorite miner software like Claymore or Phoenix.

Can someone more clearly explain this NOT in memespeak?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Activity: 65
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
54Mh gotta love this pill man
Activity: 7
Hi devs,

Have you seen my github issue regarding segmentation fault on Linux ? For me it's not working at all on any rigs, confirmed on several machines

Thanks
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
I'm a bit confused with this. So this isn't a miner in its self but just something you run in the background while mining to enable hashrate improvement alongside any ETH miner of choice?

There is a lack of writing on this so I'm just a bit lost on that.

quote from Eliovp @ cryptomining-blog
"Some more info about this tool.

So what this does is, it accesses the memory block and modifies RRD & FAW values (timings)

It’s exactly the same changes i’ve done on the P104 & P102 about 6 months ago but this time through direct injection (nicely done though..).

Don’t get your hopes up to much as it won’t work on any other nvidia card.
The only ones it will work on is those with G5X memory.
Oh and the P104/102 won’t work either as they’ve been modified already, vbios wise.

Still a nice job!"

Is this permanent and does it effect the GPU on video rendering or anything else? I do have GDDR5x GPU's.

Is this a permanent effect on the card that may effect it on gaming or video rendering?

I’m also wondering if this is a permanent change. Or if it resets after a reboot. If it’s just an injection, then my gues is it won’t stick without a full reflash.

Will I need to reduce the memory overclock? Or will it run just the same? I run my EVGA sc2 at +1000 already for 39.8MH

Will try this tool out tonight
tested and fully working on gigabyte 1080 ti: 65% PL, +100 core and +740mem = 54mh
Activity: 12
I'm a bit confused with this. So this isn't a miner in its self but just something you run in the background while mining to enable hashrate improvement alongside any ETH miner of choice?

There is a lack of writing on this so I'm just a bit lost on that.

quote from Eliovp @ cryptomining-blog
"Some more info about this tool.

So what this does is, it accesses the memory block and modifies RRD & FAW values (timings)

It’s exactly the same changes i’ve done on the P104 & P102 about 6 months ago but this time through direct injection (nicely done though..).

Don’t get your hopes up to much as it won’t work on any other nvidia card.
The only ones it will work on is those with G5X memory.
Oh and the P104/102 won’t work either as they’ve been modified already, vbios wise.

Still a nice job!"

Is this permanent and does it effect the GPU on video rendering or anything else? I do have GDDR5x GPU's.

Is this a permanent effect on the card that may effect it on gaming or video rendering?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Ah well. 25.7 MH/s for my ol' EVGA 1080 SC's (using --RevA). Improvement from 23, sure... But no real miracle.

Guess there's no way to get these old noodles back to stiffness. Sad

EDIT: tried it in combination with DSTM's equihash for the lulz but that just crashes the miner straight away.

EDIT2: tried it with Justaminer's HSRM Neoscrypt fork... no improvement, and crashes after a few min.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hash rate looks amazing, 50mh/s for 1080ti in Eth without much optimization.

How much is the dev fee by the way?

If there DEV fee?
No, but it deserves
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Anyone tried this wonderful pill with Cryptonightv7 on a 1080 by any chance?

Vega's still better for Monerov7... I got 900 H/s on 1080 TI compare with 2000H/s on Vega 64/Fe

Yeah, XMR isint too great on CUDA, is it? But it is good at ETH and ZEC, so quite redeemable imo.
Eh. If it's going to enlarge my 1080's in ETH, who am I to complain? My performance can only increase. Which is a good thing at my old age.
Activity: 27
Hash rate looks amazing, 50mh/s for 1080ti in Eth without much optimization.

How much is the dev fee by the way?

If there DEV fee?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
OhGodaGirl and VirosaGITS do you have interest to make something like "the magical pill" to GTX1070 and 1060? I know the performance gain would be smaller (because GDDR5 have tighter timings) but every 0,1MH/s is a cent for the eletricty bill  Grin

Incredible job, as always!

Its not even that, this mod is not a solution for GDDR5 at all. Cheers.
Thanks, Virosa.

I've read your reply in GDDR5 timings thread, the gain won't expressive in GDDR5 (around 0,1~0,3MH/s) and I understand why it wont be released for GDDR5 GPUs.

Activity: 32
Working on Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming.
Not working on ASUS turbo 1080ti (even with revA)
How is it "non working"?
System hangs or reboots or just no speed increase?

No speed increase.

PS: AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition works
I have this problem too
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Anyone tried this wonderful pill with Cryptonightv7 on a 1080 by any chance?

Vega's still better for Monerov7... I got 900 H/s on 1080 TI compare with 2000H/s on Vega 64/Fe

Yeah, XMR isint too great on CUDA, is it? But it is good at ETH and ZEC, so quite redeemable imo.
Pages:
Jump to: