Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 26. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We are back up on Cryptopia. Thank you.

That's great, my friend on Twitter was finally able to withdraw his 1337 coins from there and start staking. I did a check on YT and noticed that there are many videos now people talking about 1337 coin which is great as it helps spread the word. Now is the time to stake before the next halving in September and I have even added some more coins to build up my staking weight.

Great and dont forget to use coin control to optimize your staking.

That's right as I have split my coins up into 2 million coin blocks and it has been working well earning me around 10k to 20k coins every day. I only have 7.8 million coins so I think that is a pretty good return for that amount. Getting closer to my 10 million coin target which I hope to achieve in October.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

That's great, my friend on Twitter was finally able to withdraw his 1337 coins from there and start staking. I did a check on YT and noticed that there are many videos now people talking about 1337 coin which is great as it helps spread the word. Now is the time to stake before the next halving in September and I have even added some more coins to build up my staking weight.

Great and dont forget to use coin control to optimize your staking.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How about a image change? Seriously, the logo looks kinda childish. And the name, cmon change it into
Sonething People can say easily. It would help to get investors, look at antshares, they got quite big after the
Image change Smiley) just my opinion
You should pronounce 1337 as LEET. Not to difficult to say

What if I tell u that 95% in the world don't know that it means Leet. Sometimes it's about the small things why you're investing on something.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Usually when projects hit 2 or 3 sat, the developer(s)/founders have the intention to leave the project and start over again elsewhere. How is it with 1337? Still going on strong? Still new developments coming?

Or another dev takes over the project. I checked the slack channel a few times and it's definitely not dead, there are higher valued coins with a lot less activity than 1337. I wondered why the price stayed this low then I remembered what happened with RDD, stayed around 3-5 sat for a long time, got delisted from polo, dumped to 1 sat and then rocketed to ATH 150sat (tho briefly), of course since btc has risen to ATH all alts came down at least 50%, some 70-90%. Btw RDD didn't change devs or anything when it went to 1sat, there was nothing wrong with it, it kept on developing, now post alt crash, it's 30sat, still 30x higher. That's why I bought this coin too, I know it will rise but it will take more time and the top 25 has to change hands quite a lot.

I agree with you mate as I was someone who held RDD for a very long time not really expecting it to go up like it did and was able to sell for 92 sats. Now I can see the potential with 1337 coin doing the same thing as the dev is active working on new developments behind the scenes and that we also have a strong community here supporting the coin a lot like what we see with RDD coin. Now if 1337 does happen to break 100 sats I know I won't be selling all my coins like I did with RDD because I am more interested in this coin then I was with RDD as RDD was more of a tipping coin where as 1337 is more to do with the gaming industry which is a passion of mine so I will continue to support the coin for as long as it lives.

This coin has made a come back from down to up and stayed at 2-3 sats. I really believe in the potential of this coin and the dev velvet behind this. He did not leave this project and still moving on his projects. With The support of our huge community and working on new developments of the dev this coin will surely soar high. Patience is the big key if your holding the coin. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Usually when projects hit 2 or 3 sat, the developer(s)/founders have the intention to leave the project and start over again elsewhere. How is it with 1337? Still going on strong? Still new developments coming?

Or another dev takes over the project. I checked the slack channel a few times and it's definitely not dead, there are higher valued coins with a lot less activity than 1337. I wondered why the price stayed this low then I remembered what happened with RDD, stayed around 3-5 sat for a long time, got delisted from polo, dumped to 1 sat and then rocketed to ATH 150sat (tho briefly), of course since btc has risen to ATH all alts came down at least 50%, some 70-90%. Btw RDD didn't change devs or anything when it went to 1sat, there was nothing wrong with it, it kept on developing, now post alt crash, it's 30sat, still 30x higher. That's why I bought this coin too, I know it will rise but it will take more time and the top 25 has to change hands quite a lot.

same with bitbean, people bought it at 2 satoshi and it spiked to 400 satoshi and bitbean have more circulated coins than 1337.

I agree with you mate as I was someone who held RDD for a very long time not really expecting it to go up like it did and was able to sell for 92 sats. Now I can see the potential with 1337 coin doing the same thing as the dev is active working on new developments behind the scenes and that we also have a strong community here supporting the coin a lot like what we see with RDD coin. Now if 1337 does happen to break 100 sats I know I won't be selling all my coins like I did with RDD because I am more interested in this coin then I was with RDD as RDD was more of a tipping coin where as 1337 is more to do with the gaming industry which is a passion of mine so I will continue to support the coin for as long as it lives.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hey guys, we are down again on Cryptopia. We have already contacted the support and are waiting to hear back form them. We ll keep you posted. Thank you.
Activity: 43
How about a image change? Seriously, the logo looks kinda childish. And the name, cmon change it into
Sonething People can say easily. It would help to get investors, look at antshares, they got quite big after the
You should pronounce 1337 as LEET. Not to difficult to say
Activity: 36
Activity: 420
When is the next halving? Where is the roadmap? Wallet down on cryptopia again, failing to build transactions. Maybe one of the devs could help them with that.

That's great news as now the volume can start to pick up again now that the wallet has been fixed on Cryptopia as that is where most of the trading seems to be. We need the momentum to start again as it has slowed right down in the last couple of weeks. I'm not in the slack as much as here so has there been any updates from the dev recently?

Hi vella, i agree. Velvet is currently busy working on the 1337 projects and he should get back with updates soon.

Velvet is one of hardworking dev. Im excited to know what projects he is on right now. 1337 coin is one of my coin who helps me a lot, so i will be patiently waiting for the next update of the dev. Next halving is coming watch out for it guys. Smiley

Thanks xenonflux, great to hear that Velvet is working on 1337 projects and I can't wait for the latest updates on where this coin is at. I agree Velvet is a hardworking dev and that is why I have been supporting this coin and dev for a very long time now and I always try my best to help out where I can. It's great to see the volume pick up again now that Cryptopia is back. Yep the next halving isn't too far away so now is a great time to stake as much as possible.
Activity: 490

That's great news as now the volume can start to pick up again now that the wallet has been fixed on Cryptopia as that is where most of the trading seems to be. We need the momentum to start again as it has slowed right down in the last couple of weeks. I'm not in the slack as much as here so has there been any updates from the dev recently?

Hi vella, i agree. Velvet is currently busy working on the 1337 projects and he should get back with updates soon.

Velvet is one of hardworking dev. Im excited to know what projects he is on right now. 1337 coin is one of my coin who helps me a lot, so i will be patiently waiting for the next update of the dev. Next halving is coming watch out for it guys. Smiley

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Let me tell you my opinion.
When 1337 pos reward was 1337 % the inflation was too big.
But people love inflation. Diminishing the inflation was a good decision.
But now, we will face stagflation . Why I should buy a coin that offer 5% per year when there are a lot of coins that offer 200% per year ?
If the inflation will be under 20%, guess what.... 1337 price will be one dogetoshi.
This is only my personal opinion.  Wink
The best decision is to not get 1337 under 20% per year. Never!

you arent the smartest tool in the shed, are ya?
inflation is what keeps price extremely low.
no matter what good events happen, there are so many coins that the price cannot go up

no inflation -> opportunity for the price to go 10x, 100x and so on

so why should you buy coins that offer 200% per year, when those coins will forever cost CLOSE TO NOTHING
why do you need millions or billions of tokens that cost 1 satoshi?
would you prefer a truck load of monopoly money or a suitcase of real money?

disabling inflation leads to higher prices, you will not have millions upon millions of coins, but you will have actual value, when transfered to fiat money you will buy a house, not a pack of toilet paper
Pages:
Jump to: