Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 24. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Is there any way we can keep track of the coins being burnt from people buying games with their coins? It would be interesting to see how this is going and if people are actually buying games with their 1337 coins. I plan to buy games in the future once I am earning enough from staking and that is why I'm taking advantage of the 41.78% now while its still earning that much.

vella how did you know i was thinking about this ..lol Smiley ...Once the new site is up, we are planning to add a counter with burned number of coins but atm, we will just keep you updated with the number.

lol Thanks for the update my friend. I look forward to the new site once it is up and running. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see this so we can all keep track on how well the games are selling using 1337 coins. Is there a time frame for when the new site will be online?

Well the new site will be the result of the contest which will end on Sept 4th and then voting will begin. After the voting, we ll do some clean ups if needed on the winning site and then it should be up.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is there any way we can keep track of the coins being burnt from people buying games with their coins? It would be interesting to see how this is going and if people are actually buying games with their 1337 coins. I plan to buy games in the future once I am earning enough from staking and that is why I'm taking advantage of the 41.78% now while its still earning that much.

vella how did you know i was thinking about this ..lol Smiley ...Once the new site is up, we are planning to add a counter with burned number of coins but atm, we will just keep you updated with the number.

lol Thanks for the update my friend. I look forward to the new site once it is up and running. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see this so we can all keep track on how well the games are selling using 1337 coins. Is there a time frame for when the new site will be online?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Nice initiative guys to burn some coins, I hope this will be a success. I wonder if you are thinking of implementing masternodes on this coin after the final halving to 13.37 (which of course isn't bad at all) but I think masternodes are necesary to a only PoS coin for the chain stability. Also this will remove a good amount of the coins from circulation which will lead to a price increase. Anyway keep the good work guys!
Cheers, gawlea!

I wanted to know where I can find a 1337 roadmap
How do I know when the next half-life will be, and how can I check when there were the first ones?
How many months or weeks do the halves of the coin?

Thank you

You can find roadmap here https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/6j1ycu/1337_coin_roadmap_2017/

Here is the next halving timeframe:
APR: 20.890625% (September - December)
APR: 13.37% (Final APR)

Oh, thank you very much
Then the final apr will be 13.37%. When will it happen?

As you can see in the above date, 20% will remain till December so 13.37% will be sometime in December.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
How do I know when the next half-life will be, and how can I check when there were the first ones?

Thank you

You can find roadmap here https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/6j1ycu/1337_coin_roadmap_2017/

Oh, thank you very much
Then the final apr will be 13.37%. When will it happen?

Thank you

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Thank you
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The problem of many 1337 holders is that the only way to sell it now is at 1 sat, and you dont really want to sell it for 1 sat man. and buy it at another exchange for 2 or 3 sats? this is not the solution man...
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Yobit is not an exchange you can trust, the shady shit they have been doing in this year is amazing, so far every small coin I visit, had some kind of issue with yobit, most of them had coins locked away with no hope of release. Do not use Yobit, no matter how cheap the price is compared to other exchanges, there is a reason for that, if you do decide to use them, always try with the smallest possible amount of coins first, see if they do withdrawals at all and if they do, buy in very small chunks and withdraw asap. I have not heard of btc being stuck on yobit so far but I wouldn't put even that past them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Seriously, it's been awhile since the yobit deposit or withdrawal issue and the 1337 team still can't find a way to contact these morons at yobit??? I got millions of 1337 there and can't stake them. And another question is why the 1337 team doesn't say it in their first Ann post so that newbies won't buy at yobit. This is not cool from yobit, but Neither from you, dear 1337 team

again, the blame lies with yobit

velvet has tried time and again to contact them and its like talking to a brick wall

its not just 1337 yobit are notorious for this sort of thing, for example:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20938678
Seriously, it's been awhile since the yobit deposit or withdrawal issue and the 1337 team still can't find a way to contact these morons at yobit??? I got millions of 1337 there and can't stake them. And another question is why the 1337 team doesn't say it in their first Ann post so that newbies won't buy at yobit. This is not cool from yobit, but Neither from you, dear 1337 team

We all understand your frustration as Yobit are terrible to deal with when it comes to wallet issues. The dev has tried on many occasions to get in contact with Yobit but Yobit refuse to fix the issue. Yes I do agree that there should be a warning note in the first post of this thread to let people know not to buy 1337 coins on Yobit so hopefully that will be added soon. Your best solution would be to sell what you have on there and then withdraw your btc over to one of the other exchanges and buy 1337 coins from there. You might have a loss but you can easily make it up staking 1337 coins.   
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I still have some nice chunk of 1337 and been hodling it for months waiting for something to happen but today I think we just hit rock bottom in cryptopia. Buy orders for 1 satoshi  Cheesy Grin. I'm going to take it with humour omg, you guys see any end in sight, some blue skies ahead anytime soon or are we slowly bleeding out. I'm not selling this at 1 satoshi, I'd rather give them away for free, but I'd like to hear if anyone has hope left for this coin.  Wink

Never loose hope @arbitro, if the team will keep the good work and backed up by the community i think it will hit again 20+ sats and even more like it did back then. Now all alts are bleeding due to the rise of BTC. Also the APR halving is near so will put some more value to the coin.

Agree, this is not new to 1337 coin. Let them dump their holdings to give way to new investors to earn a lot with 1337 coin. Velvet is a hardworking dev and working behind the scene, huge community that backs up 1337 coin. APR halving is nearly coming, 1337 coin burn from the games sales. So, may i suggest just stake your coin, relax, and enjoy the profits when it sky rocket to the price it deserve. Smiley

That's right never lose hope on this coin as we have a hard working dev and a strong community backing this coin. 1 sats is nothing compared to where this coin was a few months ago when it was under 1 sat and was only being traded in Doge and LTC. 1337 coin has come a long way since then and even though we have hit a road block right now I'm sure it will recover and start to rise again. All good things come to those who wait and that's what I think we have here with 1337 coin.

I heard somewhere, that will be burned some coins from the in game purchase. How is this going?
Hi guys, I still have some nice chunk of 1337 and been hodling it for months waiting for something to happen but today I think we just hit rock bottom in cryptopia. Buy orders for 1 satoshi  Cheesy Grin. I'm going to take it with humour omg, you guys see any end in sight, some blue skies ahead anytime soon or are we slowly bleeding out. I'm not selling this at 1 satoshi, I'd rather give them away for free, but I'd like to hear if anyone has hope left for this coin.  Wink

Never loose hope @arbitro, if the team will keep the good work and backed up by the community i think it will hit again 20+ sats and even more like it did back then. Now all alts are bleeding due to the rise of BTC. Also the APR halving is near so will put some more value to the coin.

Agree, this is not new to 1337 coin. Let them dump their holdings to give way to new investors to earn a lot with 1337 coin. Velvet is a hardworking dev and working behind the scene, huge community that backs up 1337 coin. APR halving is nearly coming, 1337 coin burn from the games sales. So, may i suggest just stake your coin, relax, and enjoy the profits when it sky rocket to the price it deserve. Smiley

That's right never lose hope on this coin as we have a hard working dev and a strong community backing this coin. 1 sats is nothing compared to where this coin was a few months ago when it was under 1 sat and was only being traded in Doge and LTC. 1337 coin has come a long way since then and even though we have hit a road block right now I'm sure it will recover and start to rise again. All good things come to those who wait and that's what I think we have here with 1337 coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi guys, I still have some nice chunk of 1337 and been hodling it for months waiting for something to happen but today I think we just hit rock bottom in cryptopia. Buy orders for 1 satoshi  Cheesy Grin. I'm going to take it with humour omg, you guys see any end in sight, some blue skies ahead anytime soon or are we slowly bleeding out. I'm not selling this at 1 satoshi, I'd rather give them away for free, but I'd like to hear if anyone has hope left for this coin.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: