Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 23. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I'm curious about a possible rebranding of 1337. It seems that every coin that was rebranded, take NEO/AntShares for example, has done really well. 1337 has a great community, but the coin is trading at 1 Sat on Cryptopia. It's really sad to see such a great coin and great community circling the drain. Has the idea of a rebrand come up for discussion? For one a new name would do this coin wonders. I'm just thinking out loud, but something like that could really give some life to the community and get the price up. Just curious Huh
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
1337 What was the peak of a coin? About 20 satoshi? Huh

Yeah the peak was around 22, 23 satoshi, back in early June.
Activity: 56
Hello guys, any news in the next month? Do any of you have predictions of a price due to halving next month?

I dont have any news either for the next month halving. But 1 thing is for sure, I will not sell my 1337 coin. After next month is december, the last halving for this great coin. After that will be soaring high. Good luck mate Smiley

Agreed. My coins in my wallet are just doing fine where they are. I am sure we will see another peak of 1337.

1337 What was the peak of a coin? About 20 satoshi? Huh
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello guys, any news in the next month? Do any of you have predictions of a price due to halving next month?

Its hard to predict the price even with the halving coming up soon. It could rise or could remain steady where it has been for a while now, its going to take time for the price to rise and think of it this way in USD the price has already gone up from a month or so ago as 1337 coin is still 1 to 2 sats so in USD we have gained as BTC is worth more now.
Activity: 42
Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I dont have any news either for the next month halving. But 1 thing is for sure, I will not sell my 1337 coin. After next month is december, the last halving for this great coin. After that will be soaring high. Good luck mate Smiley

Agreed. My coins in my wallet are just doing fine where they are. I am sure we will see another peak of 1337.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

I'm really tempted to build a small pi cluster for this (and a bit of fun tbh)
got the day off tomorrow so i'll probably get things set up with an old pi and see how that does  Cool
Activity: 143
Merit: 259
Hey,
Can somebody help me find a fix - compiling debian linux wallet, so far google wont help.
->
Code:
build/walletdb.o: In function `BackupWallet(CWallet const&, std::string const&)':
walletdb.cpp:(.text+0x268a): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:491: recipe for target '1337-qt' failed
make: *** [1337-qt] Error 1
mining@mining:~/1337$

Please join our Slack channel https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/ . We can better assist you there.
In honor of 1337 Foundation

Nice work! Thanks mate.
Activity: 259
Hey,
Can somebody help me find a fix - compiling debian linux wallet, so far google wont help.
->
Code:
build/walletdb.o: In function `BackupWallet(CWallet const&, std::string const&)':
walletdb.cpp:(.text+0x268a): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:491: recipe for target '1337-qt' failed
make: *** [1337-qt] Error 1
mining@mining:~/1337$
Activity: 868
This coin is definitely one of my favourite when it comes to staking and I do agree that when the APR halves, we must think of implementing masternodes and this will control the pump and dump of coins which in return will increase the value of the coins. When someone asks me what is the latest and greatest POS to invest on, I always recommend them 1337.

Apart from staking I also like the idea of folding and have been earning some coin via folding as well. Nevertheless, it's a noble cause and I am happy that I am contributing towards it in some form or fashion.

Thank you, 1337 team.

Regards,
Loyal Holder Of 1337
When you get a stake that is "Generated But Not Accepted" that means someone else beat you to winning that block so no you will not receive those coins. I get several of these every week so don't worry too much and its normal to see this, not just in 1337 coin but all POS coins.

Great answer ! Thank you for the continuous support.

Thank you for letting me know and will the community be voting?

Yes ofcourse.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Been staking for 1-2 months now without too many problems. Now I have a payout that's marked "Generated But Not Accepted" and it's been that way for several hours now. Did I lose that payout? Will the lost coins be recycled into the next payout? Thanks.

When you get a stake that is "Generated But Not Accepted" that means someone else beat you to winning that block so no you will not receive those coins. I get several of these every week so don't worry too much and its normal to see this, not just in 1337 coin but all POS coins. 

Well the new site will be the result of the contest which will end on Sept 4th and then voting will begin. After the voting, we ll do some clean ups if needed on the winning site and then it should be up.

Thank you for letting me know and will the community be voting?
Activity: 19
Been staking for 1-2 months now without too many problems. Now I have a payout that's marked "Generated But Not Accepted" and it's been that way for several hours now. Did I lose that payout? Will the lost coins be recycled into the next payout? Thanks.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

In honor of 1337 Foundation
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
prices go and up down but still i have high hopes on this coin to reach atleast 20sats each, still holding my coins and will probably buy more until the right time comes to have good profit. created buy orders on 1sats LOL

Same here mate, still holding my coin and still buying on a lower price while staking in my wallet. 20 sats well come soon, But I think 50 sats will be the next mark for this coin. And I am also excited in the next update of the dev, I know the next update will help the coin soar high. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
prices go and up down but still i have high hopes on this coin to reach atleast 20sats each, still holding my coins and will probably buy more until the right time comes to have good profit. created buy orders on 1sats LOL
Pages:
Jump to: