Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 21. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Halving next week?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yes! Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
I joined and asked there too. Thank you. Grin

Problem was solved in slack.

For everyone: if you want to import a private key (e.g. from a paperwallet), you have to use the importprivkey function in the debug window of the wallet.
I joined and asked there too. Thank you. Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Hi everybody, I'm new to cryptocurrency world and I'm still learning the basics. Smiley

Now that said, Yesterday I generated a 1337 paper wallet and sent some 1337 coins to it. All perfect, the coins were (and are) there. Now, Today I wanted to redeem these coins and send them from paper wallet to software wallet for test but... how should I do? I soon realized that I haven't the foggiest idea where to put or how to use the private keys in the software. Can someone help me out? Grin

Hi and welcome. I don't know how to help you, but I suggest you join the 1337 slack channel. People there are very responsive and you might get help faster.
Hi everybody, I'm new to cryptocurrency world and I'm still learning the basics. Smiley

Now that said, Yesterday I generated a 1337 paper wallet and sent some 1337 coins to it. All perfect, the coins were (and are) there. Now, Today I wanted to redeem these coins and send them from paper wallet to software wallet for test but... how should I do? I soon realized that I haven't the foggiest idea where to put or how to use the private keys in the software. Can someone help me out? Grin
Activity: 56
AFAICT the 1337 wallet used by the presstab explorer is on a fork: if you look at the presstab difficulty chart, it shows a difficulty drop around height 909k, and their height is  just 976843 while CryptoID node shows no such difficulty drop and is at height 1038682.
Presstab explorer also shows most nodes with protocol version 60017, while most of the network is on 60018 (check network tab in my explorer), so maybe it was not updated?

More worryingly some exchanges could have forked as well...

If you look at the "largest wallets" tab on CryptoID, you will see 5 wallets with lots of addresses, these are usually exchange or merchant wallets. Three have recent activity, so are on the same fork as CryptoID node, while the other two have last activity 14 and 31 days ago (as seen from CryptoID node)... meaning they either suspended activity, or may have forked 14 and 31 days ago (and could be stuck on two other distinct forks)

(btw, if you find your exchange deposit address as part of those wallets, let me know and I could have them tagged)

Thank You for Your answers!

Wallet downloaded drom this tread 5-6 month ago. Is there info about fork? I didn't know about it.
Totaly, some exchanges work in old blockchain, some in new? Is it normal You think? Smiley

getinfo
{
"version" : "v1.7.0.0-g",
"protocolversion" : 60017,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"blocks" : 976843,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.36940065,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"errors" : ""
}

Redownload new version of wallet and now wallet sync with worknet.
Syncing stacked. Need to delete all old blocks and reopen wallet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I see on CMC that 1337 coin has a current supply of roughly 23B coins, however there is no max supply. Why is this? Does this mean that the supply is subject to change, or is it

simply that CMC has not been updated? I think this information would help investors decide whether they want to be part of this coin or not. I know it would impact my decision.

I believe there is no max supply for this coin as I think it's like Doge coin where it just keeps creating new coins. However with that being said once people start spending their coins on games, those coins will be burnt and taken out of circulation so the total supply will most likely remain the same. This is what my understanding of it all is but maybe the dev or someone on the team can answer you a lot better then me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I see on CMC that 1337 coin has a current supply of roughly 23B coins, however there is no max supply. Why is this? Does this mean that the supply is subject to change, or is it

simply that CMC has not been updated? I think this information would help investors decide whether they want to be part of this coin or not. I know it would impact my decision.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
AFAICT the 1337 wallet used by the presstab explorer is on a fork: if you look at the presstab difficulty chart, it shows a difficulty drop around height 909k, and their height is  just 976843 while CryptoID node shows no such difficulty drop and is at height 1038682.
Presstab explorer also shows most nodes with protocol version 60017, while most of the network is on 60018 (check network tab in my explorer), so maybe it was not updated?

More worryingly some exchanges could have forked as well...

If you look at the "largest wallets" tab on CryptoID, you will see 5 wallets with lots of addresses, these are usually exchange or merchant wallets. Three have recent activity, so are on the same fork as CryptoID node, while the other two have last activity 14 and 31 days ago (as seen from CryptoID node)... meaning they either suspended activity, or may have forked 14 and 31 days ago (and could be stuck on two other distinct forks)

(btw, if you find your exchange deposit address as part of those wallets, let me know and I could have them tagged)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Voting results are in for the Website Contest. https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/905493345094565890

Congrats to Palzalus on winning the 31M prize! That is a nice amount to start staking now before the next halving coming soon. I've re-tweeted this out to my followers and also the tweet about the fake websites as people need to know about this so they don't fall victim to them.

I think now it's time to start promoting the new website!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Hurricane Harvey relief, helping victims on behalf of 1337 Foundation. Thanks to ladywhale.

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
When I was introduced to the coins by my friend, I was like what's the name "1337", and he said yes. I was little hesitant in the beginning but then after I got it I found that this is a gem that's under valued. I have no regrets in buying this coin and staking. The best part is I like to stake and fold at the same time. This gets me some additional coin as well. What more you can expect....

I like this coin and keep buying it once in a while.

Happy Staking!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
soon - the halving !!!

This coming halving is quite exciting. So much growth with the community, price is still kicking. And should i say I miss velvet, hope to hear updates from him soon. So much fun staking with my 1337 coin while buying small amounts once in a while. Good luck guys Smiley
Voting results are in for the Website Contest. https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/905493345094565890
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
soon - the halving !!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I personally liked the second, but I see I am in the uber minority. First was also very nice just hard to believe its such a landslide atm. I know my taste aint great but 98% votes

out of 1700? Dayum!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Its voting time! We have two contestants moving forward to voting round for 1337 Website Contest. Winner will take home cool 31M 1337 prize. Please test the sites and vote carefully. Voting will remain open for 24 hrs. Your vote counts! https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/905105686425686016

If for some reason you're unable to view the sites on twitter:
Link 1: https://goo.gl/pVwRR3
Link 2: https://goo.gl/zyGzNu

The first one is awsome, 1 vote from my side!
Its voting time! We have two contestants moving forward to voting round for 1337 Website Contest. Winner will take home cool 31M 1337 prize. Please test the sites and vote carefully. Voting will remain open for 24 hrs. Your vote counts! https://twitter.com/1337CoinUpdates/status/905105686425686016

If for some reason you're unable to view the sites on twitter:
Link 1: https://goo.gl/pVwRR3
Link 2: https://goo.gl/zyGzNu

Both sites are really nice looking, it was a hard choice. Great to see so many people have voted already over 1.1k votes so far so it's been a good response. I have also re-tweeted the tweet as I have many followers who own 1337 coins so hopefully they vote as well.

Only 17 hours left people so get voting!

Will there be any promotions once the there is a winner? Maybe there can be a social media campaign where people promote the new site and get paid some 1337 coins for their efforts. Run it for a week and see how it goes and if successful it can run for a while longer.

vella yes, glad to see quite a lot participating Smiley ...i think promoting the new site is a great idea, we ll see.
Pages:
Jump to: