Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 3. (Read 259514 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I 1337 is dead or what , i don't see any volume on the coin. I think team should put more bounties in marketing or it will be replace by some erc20 airdrop. Useless airdrop have more volume then 1337. Even coinmarketcap show it have only 1000$ market cap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/1337coin/#social https://i.imgur.com/RHc9L82.jpg
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
This Thread is discontinued. The new ANN-Thread with updated information and roadmap is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elite-mandatory-update-1337-apr-pos-only-2249640

I would like to know what the 1337% yearly I am interested in
Currently it's 20.89%.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
price is always 2 sats, and i guess it's not change
Activity: 16
I would like to know what the 1337% yearly I am interested in
Activity: 5
I have contacted c-cex.com
They are awaiting feedback from 1337 coin.
I am looking forward to the 1337coin developer contact early c-cex.com. So my interests are guaranteed and peace of mind 1337coin investment.
Thank you admin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Doesn't seem like you can deposit from wallet to any of the exchanges right now.  Three I checked are in maintenance mode because of the new wallet.  That's going on over a week....what can be done about that?

NovaExchange is working fine. Still havent heard from Cryptopia and Coinexchange but will let you all know as soon as i hear back from them.

I guess you don't care about Yobit, the reason why I'm concerned about them is that I can trade my 1337 for Buzz there, but can also do that at Coinexchange.  But I trade at Nova too so good to know.

Yes, please avoid Yobit at all cost. They never responded to our requests, nor tried to fix anything. Many other coins have issues with them. You can google about them.

You are absolutely right! Personally, I and my friends suffered from YoShit. This is the most disgusting bunch of thieves and swindlers, I'm ashamed that there are Russians among them, they dishonor us. Angry Angry Angry
I call everywhere and everyone - BOYCOTE YOSHIT! EARLY OR LATE YOU WILL LOSE THERE YOUR MONEY!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Everyone, this ANN has moved to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elite-mandatory-update-1337-apr-pos-only-2249640. Please refer to this new ANN for more updated information on 1337 coin. Thank you.
Activity: 42
Anyone else having staking issues , had 2 blocks stake a few hours ago, both blocks report "This block was not received by any other nodes and will probably not be accepted" They are not getting any confs and "repairwallet" in console reports no error yet the blocks are not avail to stake again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Are you on the right chain? v1.9.0.0-g is the current wallet version.

Seems I just had to wait, after a few more hours they showed as accepted, thx for answering.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone else having staking issues , had 2 blocks stake a few hours ago, both blocks report "This block was not received by any other nodes and will probably not be accepted" They are not getting any confs and "repairwallet" in console reports no error yet the blocks are not avail to stake again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Are you on the right chain? v1.9.0.0-g is the current wallet version.
Activity: 42
Activity: 94
B3 Team Member
If anyone is looking to pool their coins, coinsmarkets.com/?ref=86621 is a good spot.  I pool there, I think they are one of the largest pools for 1337 coin.  I also had no issue withdrawing.
Everyone, this ANN has moved to a new ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elite-mandatory-update-1337-apr-pos-only-2249640. Please refer to this new ANN for more updated information on 1337 coin. Thank you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

I was just gonna come in the thread and ask for some nodes because I only had one active connection. Thanks dev Smiley
Activity: 224
The new wallet is working now well for me. There were some difficulties when I imported my old wallet, but repairwallet did the trick.  Cheesy
Is Cryptopia on the right chain? Seems they're 6114 block behind.

Yes but they are not upto date yet..they are resynching from the base as they avoid using snapshot.
Activity: 54
shit coin gone downhill
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Is Cryptopia on the right chain? Seems they're 6114 block behind.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Nice job! what's the expected price of 1337 let's say in summer 2018?

Predicting the price of any coin is hard to say because no one really knows. I think 1337 coin has potential to grow a lot more once things start to settle down after this latest wallet upgrade. Then the dev team can get back to working on fresh developments for the coin. Just keep staking and earning those free coins while we wait. Maybe 1337 coin can team up with other similar coins like Hyper and Gold Pieces?
Pages:
Jump to: