Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 7. (Read 259471 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok...

These are the things I am already scared of. New in cryptoworld, without much knowledge about the tech and never updated a wallet.

Is here someone who would be so nice to explain step by step what to do? Because this is not a silly game for fun here. This is a matter where a single wrong step can make you lose money, earned by real work.

If the dev doesn't feel responsible (for the people which keep his network alive without beeing a nerd) would someone else be so friendly, to spend his time for an easy explanation, understandable for a noob?
Smiley
Of what are you exactly scared? I could try to explain what I know, I'm  in same situation as You and I could assure You that there are no money to be lost with 1337 coin. Just dont buy it for BTC, buy for LTC/DOGE, because You'll get ~20-40% more coins. Feel free to ask any questions Smiley
Activity: 868
One of my favorite coin. I just wish people hold this coin more than just keep dumping it. I call this as low-value gem. It still stakes quite well, almost every day. Apart from staking one can share their spare computer resources for "Folding" and earn weekly.

I am happy I came across this coin. Gonna still around with this one for sure.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Ok...

These are the things I am already scared of. New in cryptoworld, without much knowledge about the tech and never updated a wallet.

Is here someone who would be so nice to explain step by step what to do? Because this is not a silly game for fun here. This is a matter where a single wrong step can make you lose money, earned by real work.

If the dev doesn't feel responsible (for the people which keep his network alive without beeing a nerd) would someone else be so friendly, to spend his time for an easy explanation, understandable for a noob?
Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello, is folding still a thing in this coin? Thanks

Yes folding is still a thing.

Great, I gonna give it a try. Thanks for the reply
Activity: 233
There was a mandatory wallet update a little while ago.  Sounds like you didn't update it.

i update to latest wallet which the dev post here. i also add more nodes from nova exchange to see if it help but no luck. i let it open and run at night and in the morning i see i earn stakes so it must connect while i sleep. i have 3 connections now so maybe at the time i had no connections something wrong with the network. i just happy it work now.
Activity: 56
scanning thread for new versions is no good at all, should be in the OP

Your right but if all is true then it was just taken over and they are trying to fix the last devs crap and upgrade at the same time.  They SHOULD be very busy and seem to respond fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
scanning thread for new versions is no good at all, should be in the OP

There will be a new update (regarding the ANN) soon.
Activity: 140

1337 coin is holding steady in price and may even be a great time for people to buy up some more like I just did with some Doge faucet earnings. I have been doing this for a very long time now and that is one of the main reasons why I have a lot of 1337 coins today thanks to faucets. I'm also getting a couple of stakes each day which also helps get to my target of 5 million 1337 coins.
NO CONNECTION WITH MY WALLET

WHAT IS WRONG?

Please join our Discord and someone will help you asap https://discord.gg/np7BmKV

THANK YOU, NO RESPONSE THERE.

Tag me with @xenonflux in discord if no one responds you.
hello dev
i have problem with my wallet, it sync 100% with the network but i see connection drop out sometime and i get lots of generated buy not accept because connection go to 0 when it have 3 connections. Is this something with the wallet or my problem?

Please make sure you updated your wallet to latest version 1.9. If you are still having issues, join our Discord and someone will help you asap, https://discord.gg/np7BmKV

Yes folding is still a thing.
Activity: 56

WHAT IS WRONG?

Please join our Discord and someone will help you asap https://discord.gg/np7BmKV

Read back a few pages.   Lots of people have upgraded with little issues.   The dev got us a working wallet for now, just takes a little more effort on our part to get it going right.  What OS are you on?  Give us a full list of info and ill help you get it working.
Activity: 11

WHAT IS WRONG?

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
There was a mandatory wallet update a little while ago.  Sounds like you didn't update it.
Activity: 233
hello dev
i have problem with my wallet, it sync 100% with the network but i see connection drop out sometime and i get lots of generated buy not accept because connection go to 0 when it have 3 connections. Is this something with the wallet or my problem?
Activity: 23

WHAT IS WRONG?

something wrong with 1337 cant open the zip file.

Please use Discord to get help on this.
What do you recommend as a minimum amount of coins in order to get a minimum / decent daily stacking? I am really struggling to get started with it!!! Please help!

There is no minimum but 1M coins should give you daily stake rewards. More coins more rewards!
@xenonflux could you please compile the Linux version?

thanks

There will be one in future. I am looking into that option. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: