Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 5. (Read 259471 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello, new here. I haven't downloaded the new wallet (I'm downloading the snapshot now). My problem is when I reopened the wallet (old version) today after rebooting my computer, I had literally lost about 9 million coins, according to my wallet. I had about 11.5 million, and now my wallet says 2.2 million. Most of those coins I bought, and I've been staking for the last several months. If I follow the new wallet instructions will my lost coins be returned to my new wallet? The old wallet that I'm running right now has no connections and can't seem to connect. (My internet is working properly). I just don't want to mess anything up when installing the new wallet. I'm not real computer savvy. I'd be pretty bummed out if all of those coins are lost forever. I need to turn in for the night now and will read any responses tomorrow. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Everyone, we are back up on Cryptopia!!
Activity: 42
 Solved my syncing issue, because wallet was not encrypted it was trying to stake while downloading the last 9 days worth of blocks Smiley apparently that can cause issues. Just had 2 stakes accepted so guess I`m all good again, thx for help all.
The chain is constantly spiting on 9/25 I was on the wrong chain. blew it away and used the snapshot from slack that was shared by xenonflux. minting fine again then another split on 10/01 back to minting and now today I noticed I am again on a different chain. I have confirmed stakes in between each so I know it splitting repetitively.

This is more than just your average 1337 wallet update for halfing debacle that happens at every split in reward. By the way that shouldn't happen either. For those of you who don't understand how this works, the chain keeps splitting because there is no wipeout protection. This is shitty because the rules in the network are not being consistently enforced or just simply do not exist.

How can anyone use this coin when every other day you are on the wrong chain?

Even the 1337 Blockchain Explorers are on the wrong chains.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/#

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/1337/index.php

Chainz has been fixed. Presstab has been on the wrong chain for a while now. Contacted them but didnt receive any respone.

Most of the users are still on old wallet despite of all the warnings and announcements, but we're getting there. We just need your support and patience. Thank you.
Everyone, 1337 block explorer is now up to date. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/
Activity: 47
The chain is constantly spiting on 9/25 I was on the wrong chain. blew it away and used the snapshot from slack that was shared by xenonflux. minting fine again then another split on 10/01 back to minting and now today I noticed I am again on a different chain. I have confirmed stakes in between each so I know it splitting repetitively.

This is more than just your average 1337 wallet update for halfing debacle that happens at every split in reward. By the way that shouldn't happen either. For those of you who don't understand how this works, the chain keeps splitting because there is no wipeout protection. This is shitty because the rules in the network are not being consistently enforced or just simply do not exist.

Even the 1337 Blockchain Explorers are on the wrong chains.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/1337/index.php

Activity: 47

Thx again.
Every stake since yesterday has been orphaned, 10 in a row so far, any ideas? Have been using ver 1.9 from xenonflux GitHub on win10 with no issues till now.

Hi, they will adjust in future stakes. Network rebounced as it seems many are still on wallet v1.8.

Thanks xenonflux for the update on this as I thought something was wrong with my internet connection lol. But when I checked a couple of my other wallets and saw they had a lot of connections I knew then it must be 1337 lol. Its all good now and I have already earned a couple of stakes so yes it does make up for it. I will put a tweet out letting people know they must update to the latest wallet version as its causing problems with the network and that they are losing out on staking.

Thank you vella, as always appreciate the support.

Thankyou for your fast response, is there a problem with cryptoid block explorer?

Yes, they are in wrong chain. Already contacted them. I will let you all know when its fixed.
Every stake since yesterday has been orphaned, 10 in a row so far, any ideas? Have been using ver 1.9 from xenonflux GitHub on win10 with no issues till now.

Hi, they will adjust in future stakes. Network rebounced as it seems many are still on wallet v1.8.

Thanks xenonflux for the update on this as I thought something was wrong with my internet connection lol. But when I checked a couple of my other wallets and saw they had a lot of connections I knew then it must be 1337 lol. Its all good now and I have already earned a couple of stakes so yes it does make up for it. I will put a tweet out letting people know they must update to the latest wallet version as its causing problems with the network and that they are losing out on staking.

Thankyou for your fast response, is there a problem with cryptoid block explorer?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 56
Deleted all but wallet.dat, resynced using the snap shot, now says synced ( but not staking) with a current block height of 1064490, and I`m missing a load of coins Smiley Will have another go shortly

update the wallet.dat in app/data and the other one
Deleted all but wallet.dat, resynced using the snap shot, now says synced ( but not staking) with a current block height of 1064490, and I`m missing a load of coins Smiley Will have another go shortly
Activity: 56
Looks like mine went down for a while to but has a stake coming.?? shit
I`m showing blockcount 1079043, cryptoid showing 1080681 ... guessing something went wrong my end.

Activity: 70
What is the minimum amount of coins to stake
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
If he is on win 10 he didn't unblock the .zip folder before extraction. Due to the Creator's update on windows 10 you have to right click the .zip select properties put a check in unblock click apply then extract or you will get a permission error.

Doesn't work. Permission error again.
Will join Discord in the evening...

When will there be a release of a wallet for win10?

Whats released is the release for all Windows.

Not for mine...
 Grin
Let's go to discord....

Ok. The error is solved:
The virus scanner was the problem. So if you have issues with an access-error after trying to start the new wallet, take a deep look at you scanner.
Wink
Pages:
Jump to: