Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 6. (Read 259475 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Ah rats I think I've done something stupid.  I bought some 1337 today, created an address to send them to and withdraw from the exchange.  It was only after this that I realised I was on 1.8 not 1.9.  I have since updated the wallet but although I'm now fully synched up, the address I made is appearing in the wallet and the exchange seems to have sent the funds, the value is not showing in my wallet.  Do you think I've lost it forever?

You ll be fine.

At what point should I be getting concerned?  I'm still not seeing it in my wallet, I'm on block 1067934.

Its possible that the exchange you sent the coins from was not updated. Give it some time.

Glad to say that you were quite right - although it's taken a few days the coins purchased have finally arrived safely in my wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
If he is on win 10 he didn't unblock the .zip folder before extraction. Due to the Creator's update on windows 10 you have to right click the .zip select properties put a check in unblock click apply then extract or you will get a permission error.

Doesn't work. Permission error again.
Will join Discord in the evening...

When will there be a release of a wallet for win10?

Whats released is the release for all Windows.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
If he is on win 10 he didn't unblock the .zip folder before extraction. Due to the Creator's update on windows 10 you have to right click the .zip select properties put a check in unblock click apply then extract or you will get a permission error.

Doesn't work. Permission error again.
Will join Discord in the evening...

When will there be a release of a wallet for win10?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Did it how explained.
But now - when I try to start the new wallet, I get the error message:
"You can't access the device, the path or the data. Maybe you don't have the rights to access."
(something like this. It's a translation of the message)

What's going wrong?

Where did you download the wallet from?

The link you gave me:
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.0

Ok..please join our Discord https://discord.gg/np7BmKV and someone will help you asap with your issue. If no one responds, tag me with @xenonflux.
Did it how explained.
"You can't access the device, the path or the data. Maybe you don't have the rights to access."

What's going wrong?

The link you gave me:
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.0
Did it how explained.

What's going wrong?

Did it how explained.

What's going wrong?
Ok. Thank you.
Will leave a message here, when everything is working. And when it's not ...
 Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thank you so far.

With GUI launcher you mean the new wallet?

Are there any working links for downloading?
The links to the snapshot and to the new wallet two pages back in this thread are not working.
And on the webpage of 1337 is only a link to the old wallet...
Yeah, you can download it here https://github.com/Velvet78/1337/releases
Not sure why links don't work, I've downloaded wallet from links posted by xenonflux here.

Don't know what's up today... bitcointalk and github are extreme laggy (while any other page is working fast and fine). With luck the download starts at github, but stopps after downloading a few kb with the message "download failed".

Will try it tomorrow again - I am already pissed off now...

Where do I have to put the unzipped snapshot file then?
In same directory Your wallet.dat is located (C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\1337)
Thank you so far.

The links to the snapshot and to the new wallet two pages back in this thread are not working.
Not sure why links don't work, I've downloaded wallet from links posted by xenonflux here.

Don't know what's up today... bitcointalk and github are extreme laggy (while any other page is working fast and fine). With luck the download starts at github, but stopps after downloading a few kb with the message "download failed".

Will try it tomorrow again - I am already pissed off now...

Where do I have to put the unzipped snapshot file then?
Doesn't seem like you can deposit from wallet to any of the exchanges right now.  Three I checked are in maintenance mode because of the new wallet.  That's going on over a week....what can be done about that?

NovaExchange is working fine. Still havent heard from Cryptopia and Coinexchange but will let you all know as soon as i hear back from them.

I guess you don't care about Yobit, the reason why I'm concerned about them is that I can trade my 1337 for Buzz there, but can also do that at Coinexchange.  But I trade at Nova too so good to know.

Yes, please avoid Yobit at all cost. They never responded to our requests, nor tried to fix anything. Many other coins have issues with them. You can google about them.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Doesn't seem like you can deposit from wallet to any of the exchanges right now.  Three I checked are in maintenance mode because of the new wallet.  That's going on over a week....what can be done about that?

NovaExchange is working fine. Still havent heard from Cryptopia and Coinexchange but will let you all know as soon as i hear back from them.

I guess you don't care about Yobit, the reason why I'm concerned about them is that I can trade my 1337 for Buzz there, but can also do that at Coinexchange.  But I trade at Nova too so good to know.
Thank you so far.

Please use this link to download latest qt wallet and snapshot, https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.0
Doesn't seem like you can deposit from wallet to any of the exchanges right now.  Three I checked are in maintenance mode because of the new wallet.  That's going on over a week....what can be done about that?

Thank you so far.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Doesn't seem like you can deposit from wallet to any of the exchanges right now.  Three I checked are in maintenance mode because of the new wallet.  That's going on over a week....what can be done about that?
Thank you so far.

Ok...

These are the things I am already scared of. New in cryptoworld, without much knowledge about the tech and never updated a wallet.

Is here someone who would be so nice to explain step by step what to do? Because this is not a silly game for fun here. This is a matter where a single wrong step can make you lose money, earned by real work.

If the dev doesn't feel responsible (for the people which keep his network alive without beeing a nerd) would someone else be so friendly, to spend his time for an easy explanation, understandable for a noob?
Smiley
Of what are you exactly scared? I could try to explain what I know, I'm  in same situation as You and I could assure You that there are no money to be lost with 1337 coin. Just dont buy it for BTC, buy for LTC/DOGE, because You'll get ~20-40% more coins. Feel free to ask any questions Smiley

Sorry for my unclear question.
Once again:

How do I update my wallet?
I have no knowledge in doing that.
I am just looking for an easy step by step guide, because I am scared of doing something wrong and loosing all of my coins.

Understandable now... ?

What OS are You running?
1.In Windows go to File Explorer type '%appdata%' in directory field  and hit enter (same as browser address field), find Your 1337 folder.
2. Go into folder and copy your Wallet.dat file (that's the most important step)
2a. Make multiple Wallet.dat file instances in different directories in case somethings go wrong
2b.* Delete everything inside your 1337 folder excluding wallet.dat and .conf file (if you have one)
3. Delete old GUI launcher (icon You use to launch wallet)
4. Download latest gui launcher from github
4a.*Download latest snapshot from github and unzip it into your 1337 directory
5. Launch wallet from new GUI downloaded from github

Steps with * could be done but are not obligatory. You can just download new GUI and try to launch it, if You get error then you need to go through * steps Smiley
Ok...

These are the things I am already scared of. New in cryptoworld, without much knowledge about the tech and never updated a wallet.

Is here someone who would be so nice to explain step by step what to do? Because this is not a silly game for fun here. This is a matter where a single wrong step can make you lose money, earned by real work.

If the dev doesn't feel responsible (for the people which keep his network alive without beeing a nerd) would someone else be so friendly, to spend his time for an easy explanation, understandable for a noob?
Smiley
Of what are you exactly scared? I could try to explain what I know, I'm  in same situation as You and I could assure You that there are no money to be lost with 1337 coin. Just dont buy it for BTC, buy for LTC/DOGE, because You'll get ~20-40% more coins. Feel free to ask any questions Smiley

Sorry for my unclear question.
Once again:

How do I update my wallet?
I have no knowledge in doing that.
I am just looking for an easy step by step guide, because I am scared of doing something wrong and loosing all of my coins.

Understandable now... ?

Pages:
Jump to: