Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 31. (Read 259476 times)

legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 2585
Hello, what advantage do I have when staking when I activate multisend?

Multisend allows you to send certain percentage (which you ll specify) of your stake rewards to the address/addresses you setup. To learn more, please follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj_LKTTM300

OK, also no advantages for only staking wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
HOW DO I INSTALL A FRESH WALLET?

If I download and try to install the latest v1.8.0.0 wallet for Win x64, it fails on launch.  It appears as if the "1337-qt.exe" file actually deletes itself.  I don't get any error message, the file just disappears from the directory after launch.

My virus program has nothing in the logs, and no alert is signaled.       --scryptr

What antivirus do you use? You may need to go to the quarantine section and restore the deleted file?

THERE IS NO ANTI-VIRUS ACTION--

The quarantine section is empty, also.  I checked that first.  The file simply disappears if I watch the open directory after the launch.       --scryptr
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Multisend allows you to send certain percentage (which you ll specify) of your stake rewards to the address/addresses you setup. To learn more, please follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj_LKTTM300

If I download and try to install the latest v1.8.0.0 wallet for Win x64, it fails on launch.  It appears as if the "1337-qt.exe" file actually deletes itself.  I don't get any error message, the file just disappears from the directory after launch.

My virus program has nothing in the logs, and no alert is signaled.       --scryptr

What antivirus do you use? You may need to go to the quarantine section and restore the deleted file?
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Could you tell me the optimal input for POS

Optimal input block size is 10M.
Activity: 483
any update news ??

halving on September. i hope this will bring the price up again as i see it goes down everyday.

Of course price will go up. At least to 2x.
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 2585
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

I'm sorry i don't fully understand your question

I have my inputs set to split down to 10,000,000 and they stake daily if that helps
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
any update news ??

halving on September. i hope this will bring the price up again as i see it goes down everyday.

you sound a bit depressed my friend, remember it wasn't long ago we were below 1 sat  though I honestly expected us to level out at 5
3-4 isn't bad at all and a decent entry point for those not already on board

I actually think 1337 is in a good position at the moment as like you said, its still a good entry point for new people to get in with a million or a few million coins. The price has been bouncing around the 3-4 sats range for a while now which isn't a bad thing for the ones who want to accumulate more 1337 coins like I have been doing. 1337 coin has been getting more attention out there as I have already seen a few YT videos talking about 1337 coin which is good to see.

that is good exposure, any links?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
any update news ??

you sound a bit depressed my friend, remember it wasn't long ago we were below 1 sat  though I honestly expected us to level out at 5

I actually think 1337 is in a good position at the moment as like you said, its still a good entry point for new people to get in with a million or a few million coins. The price has been bouncing around the 3-4 sats range for a while now which isn't a bad thing for the ones who want to accumulate more 1337 coins like I have been doing. 1337 coin has been getting more attention out there as I have already seen a few YT videos talking about 1337 coin which is good to see.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I have 6 million coins but my network weight is only around 2,5 million. Is 2,5 mil the maximum for staking? Should I have more wallets running at the same time? 
any update news ??

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
any update news ??

Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
any update news ??
have problems with loading the blkindex.dat. How can I solve it?

clemi11 join our Slack channel https://the-1337-foundation-invite.herokuapp.com/  and post the issue in walletsupport page.... we ll be able to better assist you there.
Someone know when the yobit issue wil be solved 😑 Why the devs are not writing to yobit

This has been said like hundreds of times (you would ve known if you had searched 'yobit' in the search bar above and followed through the previous posts instead of blaming devs)... PLEASE AVOID YOBIT Yes, they are cheap but you ll not be able to transfer your coins. They do not respond to any requests, emails or anything. If you can, sell your coins for BTC and transfer BTC to other exchanges like Cryptopia and buy 1337 there.
Activity: 346
Someone know when the yobit issue wil be solved 😑 Why the devs are not writing to yobit
The devs wrote to Yobit already. Something to know about Yobit is that they act quite erratic and you never know what will happen with coin wallets there. Some run rock steady with less than a handful miners/stakers, some are in maintenance for ages despite chains as solid as they can get, some fork on their own or suddenly being traded as several forks with different tickers, some fork/disconnect by just not being updated and some come back or get updated without anyone, that might even include Yobit staff, knowing when, why it suddenly happened or how to manage to get Yobit to do it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
have problems with loading the blkindex.dat. How can I solve it?
Pages:
Jump to: