Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 32. (Read 259476 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Someone know when the yobit issue wil be solved 😑 Why the devs are not writing to yobit
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 2585
Good day,

it' possible to fix the "net.cpp" file with the
patch for miniupnpc-1.9
to fix the complile for the raspberry?

THX
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
This is round 4 and you can participate daily!

The winner of this giveaway will get free 1337 coins of 1337!

click & start here

By participating you are helping 1337 community to grow bigger!

Thanks, and good luck Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Started staking a couple days ago with some of my PoS coins because I became a bagholder and decided to make some use out of it. I like 1337, already had some rewards from my 2M coins.
I am on the lookout for other coins with a high APR, anyone has suggestions?

That's great to hear, I like to see people post here about there staking of 1337 coin as it inspires us all to keep staking and continue to hold for the long term. And all that takes is just around 500k to 1 million coins to start staking regularly but people who can't afford that much can also stake with 50k to 500k and still earn some staking rewards each week. 
Activity: 15
Started staking a couple days ago with some of my PoS coins because I became a bagholder and decided to make some use out of it. I like 1337, already had some rewards from my 2M coins.

focus on 1337 - halving is in september and dezember

posw is also a good choice
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Yobit wallet is still maintenance?  Huh Huh
It's been in this condition for 1 months  Cry Cry
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
This is what TOKEN can only be obtained through mining? On which platform are you trading now?

First of all this is not a token and is a crypto coin. To answer your second question there is no mining of this coin however you can earn staking rewards (1337 coins) through staking the amount of coins you hold in your wallet so it's like earning interest on your coin currently at 41.78% APR, I recommend at least 500k to 1 million coins to earn staking rewards regularly. You will find 1337 coin on Cryptopia, CoinExchange, NovaExchange and Yobit but I would buy and trade my coins on the first 3 exchanges as Yobit can sometimes give people problems.

Yes. The 1337 wallet at Yobit is always on maintenance.

We cannot withdraw from Yobit, even now.
This is what TOKEN can only be obtained through mining? On which platform are you trading now?

First of all this is not a token and is a crypto coin. To answer your second question there is no mining of this coin however you can earn staking rewards (1337 coins) through staking the amount of coins you hold in your wallet so it's like earning interest on your coin currently at 41.78% APR, I recommend at least 500k to 1 million coins to earn staking rewards regularly. You will find 1337 coin on Cryptopia, CoinExchange, NovaExchange and Yobit but I would buy and trade my coins on the first 3 exchanges as Yobit can sometimes give people problems.
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I used to enjoy group staking when PoSWallet had a staking pool for 1337.

But now I enjoy staking 1337 in my own wallet.

I believe in the potentials of 1337.

So I plan to buy more to stake more, gain more.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Any plan to reach 1000 satoshi at 2020 ?

Well the dev is working on making 1337 coin one of the top gaming coins so yes there is a possibility that we could see 1k sats but I think a more realistic price would be around 50 to 100 sats in the near future once more developments are released. Also once the marketing starts I think it will give 1337 coin the boost it needs. While we all wait just stake and earn those juicy staking rewards!

also all altcoins are down right now because bitcoin might be split. once things will be clear again after 1th august i guess all coins will go up again.

Well the dev is working on making 1337 coin one of the top gaming coins so yes there is a possibility that we could see 1k sats but I think a more realistic price would be around 50 to 100 sats in the near future once more developments are released. Also once the marketing starts I think it will give 1337 coin the boost it needs. While we all wait just stake and earn those juicy staking rewards!
Activity: 89
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
1337 Symbol contest prize is now 2.5M . Thanks to 00hash for another 500k and ladywhale for another 1M in addition to original prize of 1M from velvet78.
Activity: 53
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
is there any totorial how to install walleta and start staking 1337?
Hi, I installed the 1337 wallet and am staking. I got the first payout after 24 hours
but it's been 3 days now and I haven't gotten any other payouts.
I understand staking gives a daily payout.

The "weight" is +3 million. Expected time to earn payout is bouncing
between 16-17 hours in the last 3 days. I've restarted my computer
and the wallet. That didn't seem to change anything.

Is there anything else I can do?

Also, MalwareBytes showed a registry entry called "Backdoor.Trace" which it flags as malware.
I don't know if this is a false positive. I have quarantined it though.

No staking doesn't always give you stakes everyday unless you have a large amount of coins staking say 10 million then you will most likely earn stakes everyday but with just over 3 million then you might earn every second or third day if your lucky. There is nothing much you can do but you could at to your stack of coins and get it up to 5 million or so and then see how you go but again there is no guarantees that you will stake everyday. Please also take note that the expected time is just an estimate on when you might stake some coins. Do you leave your wallet open 24/7? as you might have it open when the network weight is high so that decreases your chance at earning a stake as there is more competition to earn stakes.

Thanks for the reply. I got the impression that staking pays daily from this link:

https://steemit.com/coin1337/@goplayonline/1337-coin-has-stake-donations

but I assume now this is just wrong information. Yes, I kept my wallet open 24/7. Current weight is now +4 million.

I have near 7 million staking and receive coins every day.  On average its a little over 9000 coins.  Usually its broken up into 2 deposits, sometimes 3 per day.

I have just over 7 million and get around 5k every day and some days I do get around 10k so as you can see it varies and I leave my wallet open and staking 24/7 so like I say with all pos coins it comes down to luck.

@fluffytoes Have you set a stake threshold? if not maybe this could be why you ain't getting as many stakes as you should. A link to a video is below on how to set it up if you haven't already done so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEwrx5ZMHG4

@vella85 I just got a staking payout yesterday. I'm staking 1 million. I followed the command in the youtube video (thanks) but the video really doesn't explain what the setting does. What number do you pick?

Glad to hear you got another stake mate, 1 million is a good starting point to staking 1337 coin. Well as I have just over 7 million I set mine to 3.5 million so half of what I have and once my stack increases I'll just change it accordingly. If you can I would try and get another 1 million 1337 coins so that you have 2 million and then set it to 1 million. Remember now is the best time to stake as many coins as you can before the next halving in a couple of months from now.
Activity: 19
Hi, I installed the 1337 wallet and am staking. I got the first payout after 24 hours
but it's been 3 days now and I haven't gotten any other payouts.
I understand staking gives a daily payout.

The "weight" is +3 million. Expected time to earn payout is bouncing
between 16-17 hours in the last 3 days. I've restarted my computer
and the wallet. That didn't seem to change anything.

Is there anything else I can do?

Also, MalwareBytes showed a registry entry called "Backdoor.Trace" which it flags as malware.
I don't know if this is a false positive. I have quarantined it though.

No staking doesn't always give you stakes everyday unless you have a large amount of coins staking say 10 million then you will most likely earn stakes everyday but with just over 3 million then you might earn every second or third day if your lucky. There is nothing much you can do but you could at to your stack of coins and get it up to 5 million or so and then see how you go but again there is no guarantees that you will stake everyday. Please also take note that the expected time is just an estimate on when you might stake some coins. Do you leave your wallet open 24/7? as you might have it open when the network weight is high so that decreases your chance at earning a stake as there is more competition to earn stakes.

Thanks for the reply. I got the impression that staking pays daily from this link:

https://steemit.com/coin1337/@goplayonline/1337-coin-has-stake-donations

but I assume now this is just wrong information. Yes, I kept my wallet open 24/7. Current weight is now +4 million.

I have near 7 million staking and receive coins every day.  On average its a little over 9000 coins.  Usually its broken up into 2 deposits, sometimes 3 per day.

I have just over 7 million and get around 5k every day and some days I do get around 10k so as you can see it varies and I leave my wallet open and staking 24/7 so like I say with all pos coins it comes down to luck.

@fluffytoes Have you set a stake threshold? if not maybe this could be why you ain't getting as many stakes as you should. A link to a video is below on how to set it up if you haven't already done so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEwrx5ZMHG4

@vella85 I just got a staking payout yesterday. I'm staking 1 million. I followed the command in the youtube video (thanks) but the video really doesn't explain what the setting does. What number do you pick?
Pages:
Jump to: