Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 36. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Is w00t canceled now? Because the poll?  Huh
JRu
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi all, I upgraded to 1.8 1337 wallet. I tried to transfer coins to my old wallet with no success. I upgraded the wallet to the latest version hoping to clear up the problem of the coin not being redeemed. No connection possible now. So I added nodes to the conf. file it connects but not for long. Has anyone else have a possible idea of what can be wrong?

Wallet connected now. Still deposits not coming through on the 1.8 wallet. What is going on?

Oh the blockchain is broken that would have made my decision to buy this coin quite different. Will it be fixed?
JRu
Hi all, I upgraded to 1.8 1337 wallet. I tried to transfer coins to my old wallet with no success. I upgraded the wallet to the latest version hoping to clear up the problem of the coin not being redeemed. No connection possible now. So I added nodes to the conf. file it connects but not for long. Has anyone else have a possible idea of what can be wrong?

Wallet connected now. Still deposits not coming through on the 1.8 wallet. What is going on?
JRu
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi all, i have missed this thread a long time and forget that i have some coins on c-cex but than i logged in and i see that the wallet is broken, but than i look at my wallet in the block explorer i see that coins are there.
Is there any chance to get that coins?
Here is URL for block explorer
http://oi63.tinypic.com/f1vz93.jpg

You could send in a support ticket and ask them about your coins and see what they say.

C-Cex support says :
Hello! The blockchain of this coin is broken. For more information please, read our statement about broken blockchain: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18367923 Sorry, but we can't do anything about coin blockchain problems because it's not under our control.
What can i do now?

New answers from support :
Me : Do you tryed to use the latest version 1.8.0.0 of wallet? that version have fixed broken blockchain problem.
If you don't tryed or don't want to try the latest version of 1337 wallet i want get a wallet.dat file of my address LPmNGfza4Fv6H75F7SzG4Fch8VttyuTcpS
Support :
It is not about version. We have lot's of deposits which had confirmations. Now there is no confirmations and no coins on balance. 1337 blockchain were attacked and broken. Withdrawals are not possible anymore. They fixed block explorer but we have screenshots indicating negative balances on blockchain right after problem discovered.
Me : Can i get a wallet.dat file of my wallet to check it by myself on my desktop?
Support : We do not have wallet.dat for every user. It is same for all exchange users.
My coins are gone forever?
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

It's coming along nicely mate, I have also just re-tweeted this on Twitter. 1337 is slowly getting to where we need it to be and I think it's only a matter of time now before we start to see the price rise again. Looks like we are in accumulating mode before the price breaks out and heads back above 10 sats and maybe this time even hit 50 sats.

Thanks for the support as always mate Smiley  Velvet and aukekuiper did a great job. I agree and 10 sats is to be expected soon, slow and steady is always good.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

It's coming along nicely mate, I have also just re-tweeted this on Twitter. 1337 is slowly getting to where we need it to be and I think it's only a matter of time now before we start to see the price rise again. Looks like we are in accumulating mode before the price breaks out and heads back above 10 sats and maybe this time even hit 50 sats.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
1337 coins giveaway  Smiley

This is round 3 and you can participate daily!

The winner of this giveaway will get free 1337 coins of 1337!

click & start here

Thanks for supporting 1337 community, and good luck Smiley

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Hello, I'm new to 1337 and mostly all of crypto since 1.5 months. I've downloaded the wallet but it has 0 connections. It is not blocked by my firewall..
How can I resolve this?
wallet has seed nodes built in . leave it open .
I was lucky enough to sell some Chess coins earlier today when it was pumped for 2k sats each and I then put 50% of that into 1337 coin. The point I'm trying to make is that I got all these Chess coins for free from faucets and I was about to sell most of them for 2k sats and then invest that into 1337 coin. Faucets and Altcoin faucets can pay off big time and can help build your Altcoin stacks like 1337 coin very fast.
They pay you less than pennies and you got lucky, same happened to me except i had poswallet to hold my coins, now its not worth the hassle to have 30+ wallets open on my pc, not sure if it could actually have close to that many running just to hopefully hit lucky on some rubbish altcoin. Faucets are a waste of time, if you are going to do anything do a signature campaign or help a new coin in another way.

Yes I agree some do but as I mine another coin and the computer is on 24/7 then I might as well stake pos coins as well like 1337 coin. I also used POSWallet to stake but now have 9 pos coins staking on my brother's computer while mining Burst coin. Yes I got lucky with Chess being pumped but in crypto we sometimes need luck as almost all cryptos are a gamble anyway. I always see people say faucets are a waste of time but thanks to faucets I wouldn't be sitting on 7.5 million 1337 coins today and that goes for most of all my Altcoins, faucets helped me out a lot and I do agree that signature campaigns are much better but faucets can help the smaller investors in a big way.
well coming from you i believe that you start with this stuff as i also did that before doing faucets and catching up for referrals moving back to this project its been a year at least when i received a free coins coming from a friend who use to work with the dev and its amazing to see that its still working in progress.

Yes that is how I started building my 1337 coins up and still do using faucets lol. Of course I earn more from my signature campaign and I don't spend all day claiming from faucets,maybe once every hour or two and again that's not all day either. I only post about this to help the smaller investor who doesn't have a lot to invest into 1337 coin but there are other ways to go about it so that is why I share them here.

By the way I voted for the new design and have also re-tweeted it on Twitter. Good luck to all the ones who participated in this contest.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
There are some great designs between them. I personally liked the one with the 3 and the two stripes on top and below it. Really appealing and classy. Props for the one who made that one.
+1 on that.
Voted for the 3 also. Looks really cool!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
There are some great designs between them. I personally liked the one with the 3 and the two stripes on top and below it. Really appealing and classy. Props for the one who made that one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Everyone, we have finished selecting the potential symbol designs from all the entries. Now its your turn to vote and select the best design and make it official. Please follow the link below to vote for best design,
https://www.surveylegend.com/survey/#/d29yZHByZXNzMjYwOTk=~-KoHvgnYZvF7ww_VXcxF
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I was lucky enough to sell some Chess coins earlier today when it was pumped for 2k sats each and I then put 50% of that into 1337 coin. The point I'm trying to make is that I got all these Chess coins for free from faucets and I was about to sell most of them for 2k sats and then invest that into 1337 coin. Faucets and Altcoin faucets can pay off big time and can help build your Altcoin stacks like 1337 coin very fast.
They pay you less than pennies and you got lucky, same happened to me except i had poswallet to hold my coins, now its not worth the hassle to have 30+ wallets open on my pc, not sure if it could actually have close to that many running just to hopefully hit lucky on some rubbish altcoin. Faucets are a waste of time, if you are going to do anything do a signature campaign or help a new coin in another way.

Yes I agree some do but as I mine another coin and the computer is on 24/7 then I might as well stake pos coins as well like 1337 coin. I also used POSWallet to stake but now have 9 pos coins staking on my brother's computer while mining Burst coin. Yes I got lucky with Chess being pumped but in crypto we sometimes need luck as almost all cryptos are a gamble anyway. I always see people say faucets are a waste of time but thanks to faucets I wouldn't be sitting on 7.5 million 1337 coins today and that goes for most of all my Altcoins, faucets helped me out a lot and I do agree that signature campaigns are much better but faucets can help the smaller investors in a big way.
well coming from you i believe that you start with this stuff as i also did that before doing faucets and catching up for referrals moving back to this project its been a year at least when i received a free coins coming from a friend who use to work with the dev and its amazing to see that its still working in progress.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Do you know what happens with Folding @ Home rewards?
Seems nobody received their coins.

from slack:
FAH site is based on Stanford's api and at the moment api wont allow us to process the FAH payment automatically so please understand that we have to process each payment manually and this will take time.

Coins of FAH received, thx! good project.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What about the new logo?

The winner has been chosed already?

Hello, I'm new to 1337 and mostly all of crypto since 1.5 months. I've downloaded the wallet but it has 0 connections. It is not blocked by my firewall..
How can I resolve this?
You must to create a 1337.conf file in "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\1337" folder. Next open it with notepad and add a few nodes.
Code:
addnode=144.76.71.141:13373
addnode=213.239.208.169:13373
addnode=149.56.154.75:13373
addnode=34.209.204.201:13373
addnode=207.126.164.133:13373
addnode=212.24.106.51:13373
addnode=89.236.36.165:13373
addnode=73.164.232.86:13373

Save file and restart your wallet.
Activity: 178
TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..
How can I resolve this?
You must to create a 1337.conf file in "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\1337" folder. Next open it with notepad and add a few nodes.
Code:
addnode=144.76.71.141:13373
addnode=213.239.208.169:13373
addnode=149.56.154.75:13373
addnode=34.209.204.201:13373
addnode=207.126.164.133:13373
addnode=212.24.106.51:13373
addnode=89.236.36.165:13373
addnode=73.164.232.86:13373

Save file and restart your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: