Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 37. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I was lucky enough to sell some Chess coins earlier today when it was pumped for 2k sats each and I then put 50% of that into 1337 coin. The point I'm trying to make is that I got all these Chess coins for free from faucets and I was about to sell most of them for 2k sats and then invest that into 1337 coin. Faucets and Altcoin faucets can pay off big time and can help build your Altcoin stacks like 1337 coin very fast.
They pay you less than pennies and you got lucky, same happened to me except i had poswallet to hold my coins, now its not worth the hassle to have 30+ wallets open on my pc, not sure if it could actually have close to that many running just to hopefully hit lucky on some rubbish altcoin. Faucets are a waste of time, if you are going to do anything do a signature campaign or help a new coin in another way.

pos coins are the best way for me to earn btc and it pretty much low risk invetment.

anyway i`m doing a 1337 giveaways to help promote the 1337 coin and  think that in the future the price will really go up. round 2 is going to end soon Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello, I'm new to 1337 and mostly all of crypto since 1.5 months. I've downloaded the wallet but it has 0 connections. It is not blocked by my firewall..
How can I resolve this?
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
I was lucky enough to sell some Chess coins earlier today when it was pumped for 2k sats each and I then put 50% of that into 1337 coin. The point I'm trying to make is that I got all these Chess coins for free from faucets and I was about to sell most of them for 2k sats and then invest that into 1337 coin. Faucets and Altcoin faucets can pay off big time and can help build your Altcoin stacks like 1337 coin very fast.
They pay you less than pennies and you got lucky, same happened to me except i had poswallet to hold my coins, now its not worth the hassle to have 30+ wallets open on my pc, not sure if it could actually have close to that many running just to hopefully hit lucky on some rubbish altcoin. Faucets are a waste of time, if you are going to do anything do a signature campaign or help a new coin in another way.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Do you know what happens with Folding @ Home rewards?
Seems nobody received their coins.

from slack:
FAH site is based on Stanford's api and at the moment api wont allow us to process the FAH payment automatically so please understand that we have to process each payment manually and this will take time.

Thanks a lot.  Cheesy
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Can the wallet be installed on a usb drive? I have no room left on my laptop.
Yes. Set the launch option
Code:
 -datadir="Path where to save and load blockchain from"
Activity: 161
Merit: 19

from slack:
FAH site is based on Stanford's api and at the moment api wont allow us to process the FAH payment automatically so please understand that we have to process each payment manually and this will take time.
Activity: 31
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
First I would like to say I am excited about 1337 and w00t, however, why are most of my staked coins not accepted by the network. I don't understand  Huh see below

This happens with all POS coins, I've had this happen on many occasions with all my POS coins I'm currently staking. So it's just a matter of luck most of the time so I wouldn't worry too much as some days you'll get a lot of them and some days none. I have noticed that when the network weight is high I get these a lot more then when it is low. Because more people are staking which makes it more competition to stake coins.
Activity: 47
First I would like to say I am excited about 1337 and w00t, however, why are most of my staked coins not accepted by the network. I don't understand  Huh see below

https://ibb.co/ioBb0F
https://ibb.co/d18OfF

Activity: 706
Merit: 111
It appears that the decision not to continue with the coin exchange is rapidly dropping the coins value again.  Too many coins being dumped  :-(

What are you talking about?

It is still traded at CoinExchange. When did they decided to drop 1337? News to me!

They not dropping that coin, I don't see any news about that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It appears that the decision not to continue with the coin exchange is rapidly dropping the coins value again.  Too many coins being dumped  :-(

It is still traded at CoinExchange. When did they decided to drop 1337? News to me!
Activity: 25
Can the wallet be installed on a usb drive? I have no room left on my laptop.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111

Activity: 134
Did my part and gave social media support too 1337! Was there any twitter bounties available? When Supply vs demand starts going other way there going too regret dumping.
Yeah I think so too. There are many who are buying to hold and stake. Once the new developments start pouring in then the price will shoot up for sure. When FOMO kicks in then those selling now will definitely regret it. 
Activity: 201
Did my part and gave social media support too 1337! Was there any twitter bounties available? When Supply vs demand starts going other way there going too regret dumping.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
today is the first day i had 10 connections since i upgrade to wallet v1.8 i hope this nodes activity will continue to be high!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Dev,

I have installed the updated wallet. There are nodes connections of at least 6. Problem is wallet is not synching with 1337 networks.
It seems to be stuck at block 940811. It has not move from there since 2 days ago. Please advice if there is an issue with blockchain.

I am assuming you have used fast sync, correct? If so, backup your wallet first and store the backup file somewhere safe. Then try to restart your wallet.

I have made backup. Restarted the wallet several times. Still the same. Wallet version 1337 version V1.8.0.0-g
wallet was update form 1.7

if you use nodes from cryptopia and use the snapshot/bootstrap, it will sync up, in the beginning it's slow, every time I open the client it takes a few minutes sometimes up to 5-10minutes to find nodes but then it gets up to 10+

I have been using the nodes from Cryptopia from the start. The wallet is stuck at the blockchain 940811. It shows the 8 connections but it does not want to sync at all. Its displaying out of sync with 1337 Network. Should I just reinstall a new wallet and use my Backup files? or there is a better solution?

Yes try to re run the wallet exe file.  Follow these steps carefully,

- Backup and store your wallet in multiple places
- Also copy your 1337 folder from AppData/Roaming to different location
- Now, delete 1337 folder from AppData/Roaming
- Rerun 1337.exe file, make sure its 1.8.0.0
- Then add fast sync and 1337.conf as you have done before
Activity: 126
Dev,

I have installed the updated wallet. There are nodes connections of at least 6. Problem is wallet is not synching with 1337 networks.
It seems to be stuck at block 940811. It has not move from there since 2 days ago. Please advice if there is an issue with blockchain.

I am assuming you have used fast sync, correct? If so, backup your wallet first and store the backup file somewhere safe. Then try to restart your wallet.

I have made backup. Restarted the wallet several times. Still the same. Wallet version 1337 version V1.8.0.0-g
wallet was update form 1.7

if you use nodes from cryptopia and use the snapshot/bootstrap, it will sync up, in the beginning it's slow, every time I open the client it takes a few minutes sometimes up to 5-10minutes to find nodes but then it gets up to 10+

I have been using the nodes from Cryptopia from the start. The wallet is stuck at the blockchain 940811. It shows the 8 connections but it does not want to sync at all. Its displaying out of sync with 1337 Network. Should I just reinstall a new wallet and use my Backup files? or there is a better solution?
Pages:
Jump to: