Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 14. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
9-12months ago, you guys have about 1,400ish Traders, now that we have over 5,000 Traders i want to see Lower Spread for Forex, and Higher Limits with Margin, Please.

we are approaching Fast Towards over 6,000 Traders soon.

lets see some Cap increase.

Most markets have a 1 pip spread, which compared to other brokers, is very competitive.
In general, spreads may be a bit wider during lower liquidity hours, such as market opening on Sunday's, and near closes on Friday's.

Increases in leverage and position size is a request we hear a lot from traders, and as we grow we will re-evaluate the current limits, however, at this time I can not provide any specific dates or numbers on this topic.

Personally I would like to see Gold bumped to at least 50x margin. Its a bit low right now and as a result all my gold trading is done over on TW at either 50x or 100x.
realistically what is the minimum i should start a new trade with as i've only managed to gather 0.01 BTC so far.

this is a great site! Thanks for setting this up.

I think the minimum trade size is .01
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
realistically what is the minimum i should start a new trade with as i've only managed to gather 0.01 BTC so far.

this is a great site! Thanks for setting this up.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Realistically what is the minimum i should start a new trade with as i've only managed to gather 0.01 BTC so far.

I've allready used it in the past. i would say it's "what you see is what you get"

While 1broker does not give specific trading advice, as a trader myself, I would suggest you complete a risk vs reward profile for each of your trades.
legendary
9-12months ago, you guys have about 1,400ish Traders, now that we have over 5,000 Traders i want to see Lower Spread for Forex, and Higher Limits with Margin, Please.

Most markets have a 1 pip spread, which compared to other brokers, is very competitive.
In general, spreads may be a bit wider during lower liquidity hours, such as market opening on Sunday's, and near closes on Friday's.

Increases in leverage and position size is a request we hear a lot from traders, and as we grow we will re-evaluate the current limits, however, at this time I can not provide any specific dates or numbers on this topic.
Realistically what is the minimum i should start a new trade with as i've only managed to gather 0.01 BTC so far.

I've allready used it in the past. i would say it's "what you see is what you get"
Activity: 27

legendary
Just watched a couple of youtube videos that explained trailing stops and it sounds like a must have option.

More order options are on their way.
I'm interested in doing day to day active forex trading on this website.,.

Profit calculator is great,. It would be nice if stop loss orders could be entered on ordering.

That's been implemented for a while now.

You have to select "show optional fields" on the order window.
I'm interested in doing day to day active forex trading on this website.,.

Profit calculator is great,. It would be nice if stop loss orders could be entered on ordering.
Funny enough i was thinking about this a couple of days ago that i should ask again as it's been a few months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
Other suggestions / Things I would like to see:

-generating new deposit addresses (Very important for several reasons!)
-E-Mail notification once an order got executed / SL / TP got hit. / login (attempts)
-Trailing SL
-Closing positions partially (25%/50% would be enough thought)

-More security options like:
  on OKCoin.com --> Virtual Keyboards with a randomized layer for typing in password.
                            --> withdraw password / Master password to change settings
                            --> Lock account (interesting for people planing to longer term invest)

-New Charts with Candle bars.
    --> maybe even executing orders via the charts

-Voting system to decide which markets to add next
-Statistics : What's the performance on a day/week/month/year

-a mobile app? Or just MT4 implementation.

I know it's quiet a lot of work. But I guess you are starting to constantly generate quiet a lot of money, therefor hiring some people would be the next step to keep everything maintained / up to date and therefor secure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
I have to say the new Instant execute on the Eur/Usd pair is really awesome!

Hopefully you can add this feature to other pairs as well. A faster refresh of the data feed would be great as well.

When do we get VW and Audi stocks? I might plan to go buy some shares once everything is solved... Would be a great discount to buy for longer term

legendary
I cannot log in. It always says "invalid e-mail or password", although I've just changed my password in order to make sure that it's correct. Currently, I can only use 1Broker on PCs which I'm already logged on. My username is jojatekok, like here.

I would suggest that you make sure you are entering in the correct e-mail address you used to sign up, and be aware that your password is case sensitive.
If your problem persists, you can contact our support VIA e-mail - [email protected] and someone will get back to you with a resolution if the problem persists.
legendary
any plans on expanding your service to the upcoming BitShares 2.0 net? you can issue assets and run your own price feeds via the blockchain.

No plans for that at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1764
any plans on expanding your service to the upcoming BitShares 2.0 net? you can issue assets and run your own price feeds via the blockchain.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I cannot log in. It always says "invalid e-mail or password", although I've just changed my password in order to make sure that it's correct. Currently, I can only use 1Broker on PCs which I'm already logged on. My username is jojatekok, like here.
legendary
New update & blog post:

In the past, we have received many requests about speeding up our order execution. We are aware that especially when trading Forex pairs, re-quotes and long execution times can be very frustrating. With today's update, we have activated a new trading engine which makes it possible to trade on selected markets re-quote-free and with response times of less than 50 milliseconds. This means that market orders are executed virtually instantaneously.

A lightning icon on the top of the market symbolizes if the market is currently using the new engine. In order to test this new system, it's currently only available for the EUR / USD market, however,  in the near future, we will be adding more of the other markets that are currently available. 

Thank you and happy trading!

Source: https://1broker.com/?c=blog

The execution speed on Eu is perfect! Love it!

Please apply to the rest of the pairs!

We will look to implement the new engine to other markets after sufficient testing has been completed to ensure a smooth transition.
Glad you like it. Smiley
New update & blog post:

In the past, we have received many requests about speeding up our order execution. We are aware that especially when trading Forex pairs, re-quotes and long execution times can be very frustrating. With today's update, we have activated a new trading engine which makes it possible to trade on selected markets re-quote-free and with response times of less than 50 milliseconds. This means that market orders are executed virtually instantaneously.

A lightning icon on the top of the market symbolizes if the market is currently using the new engine. In order to test this new system, it's currently only available for the EUR / USD market, however,  in the near future, we will be adding more of the other markets that are currently available. 

Thank you and happy trading!

Source: https://1broker.com/?c=blog

The execution speed on Eu is perfect! Love it!

Please apply to the rest of the pairs!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
We are gathering community requests for the next round of market additions.
Please leave your suggestions below, or send me a PM
Thanks!  Grin

=Primary Candidates=
Continental Resources [NYSE:CLR]
Chevron Corporation [NYSE:CVX]
Boeing Corporation [NYSE:BA]
Sprint Corporation [NYSE:S]
Merck & Co. [NYSE:MRK]
CitiGroup [NYSE:C]
Yelp [NYSE:YELP]
CelGene Corporation [NSQ:CELG]
Micron Technology [NSQ:MU]
Sina Corporation [NSQ:SINA]
SanDisk Inc. [NSQ:SNDK]
-----------
[FUTURES:NATURAL GAS]
[FUTURES:COPPER]
[FUTURES:WHEAT]
[FUTURES:COFFEE]
[FUTURES:SUGAR]
-----------
[CRYPTO:LITECOIN]

=Secondary Additions=
Qihu Technology Co. [NYSE:QIHU]
Celanese Corporation [NYSE:CE]
Eros International [NYSE:EROS]
Petroleo Brasileiro [NYSE:PBR]
TransOcean [NYSE:RIG]
Joy Global [NYSE:JOY]
Ziopharm Oncology [NSQ:ZIOP]
CyberArk Software [NSQ:CYBR]
-----------
[FUTURES:CORN]
[FUTURES:COCOA]
[FUTURES:COTTON]
[FUTURES:CATTLE]
[FUTURES:LEAN HOGS]
[FUTURES:SOYBEANS]
[FUTURES:PALLADIUM]
[FUTURES:PLATINUM]
-----------
[CRYPTO:PEERCOIN]

..Not to mention, yea, obviously, GBP/JPY, USD/TRY & USD/ZAR are obvious instruments that were probably already among the #1 in exxe's mind, to be added yet :-
Pages:
Jump to: