Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 15. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
GBPJPY would be a nice addition as well.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Thanks for your submissions, everyone.
They have been added to ' the list ' for consideration.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
We are gathering community requests for the next round of market additions.
Please leave your suggestions below, or send me a PM
Thanks!  Grin

AUDJPY

Thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It would be great to see more futures markets represented.  One idea might be a bond future like US Treasury or Bund.  Those are hard to find out there among Forex/CFD brokers. 
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Bayer, Daimler and Siemens  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Thanks!  Grin
Western Union

That one is already available under the 'Stocks' section.
Oh, i missed that. Cheers.
legendary
Thanks!  Grin
Western Union

That one is already available under the 'Stocks' section.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Thanks!  Grin
Western Union
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
My suggestion would be either GS or YHOO (maybe both) please
Thank you Smiley
legendary
Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
What is your legal status? What is your jurisdiction? Are you licensed to trade securities in United States?
Wouldn't like my funds lost if SEc/CFTC seizes your accounts ...
New update & blog post:

In the past, we have received many requests about speeding up our order execution. We are aware that especially when trading Forex pairs, re-quotes and long execution times can be very frustrating. With today's update, we have activated a new trading engine which makes it possible to trade on selected markets re-quote-free and with response times of less than 50 milliseconds. This means that market orders are executed virtually instantaneously.

A lightning icon on the top of the market symbolizes if the market is currently using the new engine. In order to test this new system, it's currently only available for the EUR / USD market, however,  in the near future, we will be adding more of the other markets that are currently available. 

Thank you and happy trading!

Source: https://1broker.com/?c=blog

That is awesome news! Thanks a lot!
legendary
New update & blog post:

In the past, we have received many requests about speeding up our order execution. We are aware that especially when trading Forex pairs, re-quotes and long execution times can be very frustrating. With today's update, we have activated a new trading engine which makes it possible to trade on selected markets re-quote-free and with response times of less than 50 milliseconds. This means that market orders are executed virtually instantaneously.

A lightning icon on the top of the market symbolizes if the market is currently using the new engine. In order to test this new system, it's currently only available for the EUR / USD market, however,  in the near future, we will be adding more of the other markets that are currently available. 

Thank you and happy trading!

Source: https://1broker.com/?c=blog
legendary
Keep up the good work 1broker. I have a small suggestion that should be easily implemented. Display somewhere next to the stock ticker, currency pair, or whatever symbol. The daily percentage decline or advance. I like to see whats moving and what is stagnant at a quick glance....as it is now I swap tabs between yahoo finance and 1broker.

Just a suggestion that many other financial markets use to show the trader information to help make decisions.

Hey, thanks for the support - We appreciate it and your feedback!   Smiley
Your suggestion will be passed on to the proper people.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Keep up the good work 1broker. I have a small suggestion that should be easily implemented. Display somewhere next to the stock ticker, currency pair, or whatever symbol. The daily percentage decline or advance. I like to see whats moving and what is stagnant at a quick glance....as it is now I swap tabs between yahoo finance and 1broker.

Just a suggestion that many other financial markets use to show the trader information to help make decisions.
Just sayin' whatever software 1Broker eventually implements or makes available I hope they preserve the scalability feature. 

At this point I would settle for faster execution speed. I closed a trade in the middle of NY and London sessions and it took more then 20 seconds for trade to execute. That's a lot of slippage to give up.

That's a bit abysmal IMO.

Just sayin' whatever software 1Broker eventually implements or makes available I hope they preserve the scalability feature. 
I'm actually glad 1Broker isn't using MT4.  One big advantage of these guys is the ability to scale my position based on a standard amount of bitcoin to do things like synthetic pair trading.  For example, I can go long XAUUSD and short an equal amount of XAGUSD to create a synthetic XAU/XAG trade.  Difficult to do this with MT4 based platforms because the contract sizes are all different.

Ok 1/2 hour old sock puppet account...

I seriously doubt the majority of users utilize or prefer that method of trading over extremely slow execution speeds.

Like I said before, I like using 1broker, but the lack of trading tools and execution speed is extremely frustrating.
I'm actually glad 1Broker isn't using MT4.  One big advantage of these guys is the ability to scale my position based on a standard amount of bitcoin to do things like synthetic pair trading.  For example, I can go long XAUUSD and short an equal amount of XAGUSD to create a synthetic XAU/XAG trade.  Difficult to do this with MT4 based platforms because the contract sizes are all different.
@b-trading: Click on the withdraw button?

@Jojatekok: Basic API support will come this month!

@cnblue: It fluctuates of course, but usually below 8-10% of all users' funds. A mobile app is in the pipeline, but we will put all resources in the release of the API first.

@others: I collect all feature requests and market wishes on a list and these things will be definitely considered. Especially the "%-amount" feature for SL and TP parameters will definitely come.

Thanks for your great feedback!  Cool

I know some of these items have been done but whats going on with everything else? The big September news was re-enable of BTC trading??? That was a bit of a let down imo.

The addition of more FX pairs was nice to see, so kudo's for that!

I like using 1broker for its simplicity, but am getting frustrated with the constant lag/delay in order executions and lack of order flexibility. Theres other players on the scene (simplefx, tradersway, etc) that handle BTC and have faster and better platforms for order management, MT4, Ctrader, etc.

I wish 1broker would have foregone wasting time on api (that no one use's) and integrated an MT4 platform like SimpleFX.

Come on guy's, time to step it up!

Thanks for your input!
Regarding the API - There are actually quite a few people that have made use of the API and developed their own standalone apps, so your assumptions are false. While it is up to those individuals if they make public releases, you can get in contact with Boxxa or Fyrstikken on Twitter to see what they have produced.
Improvements to order types, charts and additional trading instruments are on there way.  Smiley

Yeah im aware of what those two have done as far as utilizing the api to build their own interface. But i don't see much adoption of them at all.

All that time spent on an api would have been better spent integrating mt4 and/or optimizing for faster trade executions for the community as a whole.

IMO SimpleFX has leaped past 1broker in this regard, so its time to step it up.
Pages:
Jump to: