Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 18. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello there, when are the new markets gonna be available ? thanks!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Why aren't you opening the AMZN market? I placed a short order at 575, and it didn't execute (not because the market's price was lower, but because the markets didn't open on 1Broker)...
Hopefully, this is just a technical security measure, and not an attempt to do something wrong. Wink

I know that the ToS doesn't offer a refund for unopened positions, but this seems to be a special issue right now, and can also be considered as an unscheduled outage. I'd be respectful to the development team whether they handle the situation professionally, like anytime else. Smiley

EDIT: I was finally able to execute a short at 560.44 (position ID: AMZN-332110). I couldn't wait for the official statement about the issue...

Now at 530, profit?
Activity: 264
Why aren't you opening the AMZN market? I placed a short order at 575, and it didn't execute (not because the market's price was lower, but because the markets didn't open on 1Broker)...
Hopefully, this is just a technical security measure, and not an attempt to do something wrong. Wink

I know that the ToS doesn't offer a refund for unopened positions, but this seems to be a special issue right now, and can also be considered as an unscheduled outage. I'd be respectful to the development team whether they handle the situation professionally, like anytime else. Smiley

EDIT: I was finally able to execute a short at 560.44 (position ID: AMZN-332110). I couldn't wait for the official statement about the issue...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anyone have tutorial or video about trading on 1broker??
i'm really new to trading with margin system, want to try but no demo account there
thanks before

Check youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxr80KC0Ig
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
anyone have tutorial or video about trading on 1broker??
i'm really new to trading with margin system, want to try but no demo account there
thanks before
Is there a backlog on the live ticker, cause when i refresh it shows something completely different whilst i was thinking there was nothing going on.
Activity: 187
I would like to trade more frequently than once per day is it possible?

Markets are closed during the weekend. Usually it only takes some seconds.

Here are our current market hours: https://1broker.com/?c=market_hours
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have just joined this site and invested a few bucks for testing. My question is how often does the order updates itself? I would like to trade more frequently than once per day is it possible?
legendary
Activity: 971
We are pleased to announce that we have finished implementation of account wide 2fa! You can activate it in your user settings tab.

nice I was waiting for this! Awesome work!

Another Idea:
Create a road map so we can see possible future features!

We will provide an update via our newsletter at the end of the month. Make sure you are subscribed! You can check to see if you are subscribed by clicking your account settings and look under the  'Email Notifications' section for the checked box.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
We are pleased to announce that we have finished implementation of account wide 2fa! You can activate it in your user settings tab.

nice I was waiting for this! Awesome work!

Another Idea:
Create a road map so we can see possible future features!
Activity: 187
It also happens in Firefox and Safari, so the fault should be in the JS code...

With today's update a new AngularJS version is used. (it will become active in the next ours when the cached files expire) Let me know if this fixes the problem for you.
legendary
***** problem *****

i want to change my deposit address ?
how am i suppose to do this?

Bitfinex, Okcoin, BTCe all lets us change our Deposit address. 

Currently, there is no way to generate a new deposit address.
I will inquire about this, and see if this can be changed and get back to you here.
Thanks for bringing that up!  Smiley
legendary

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
***** problem *****

yea I was asking myself several times now why there is no automatically way to generate a new deposit address if needed.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
***** problem *****

Site has been down for a couple hours now. I'm getting Cloudflare and others in the Tradingview chat are as well. We would appreciate an update.... hopefully all is well. Thanks.

Data center had some unannounced maintenance, which was the cause for that down period.
We have a message about it up on the site, and apologize for any inconvenience! 

The team's attitude and professionalism is simply unbeatable. 1Broker seems to be a very credible and honest business. Keep it up! Smiley
legendary
Site has been down for a couple hours now. I'm getting Cloudflare and others in the Tradingview chat are as well. We would appreciate an update.... hopefully all is well. Thanks.

Data center had some unannounced maintenance, which was the cause for that down period.
We have a message about it up on the site, and apologize for any inconvenience! 
Glad im not on then... shit.

Maybe they wanted to short China haha

- Mayer Amschel
i'm experiencing a bug some times when i go short or long, the color of the % is off, for example while shorting it appear to be "-11%" when it should displayed always in red the negative and blue the positive
We were not able to reproduce this, yet. Any specific conditions when this bug happens? (browser, window open for a long/short time, position type)

Thats happen to me as well at times, in Chrome only. Doesn't seem to happen in FF if i recall.

Refreshing the page updates the proper color.

It also happens in Firefox and Safari, so the fault should be in the JS code...

Also, hopefully we'll get reimbruisements for our open positions right now if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: