Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 17. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Yea I know. What I was trying to say was that the BTC/USD market is now tradable.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Looks like we can now long/short BTC with x5 leverage to get more BTC. Nice  Smiley

upto 200x leverage on FX markets too  Wink
Activity: 149
Looks like we can now long/short BTC with x5 leverage to get more BTC. Nice  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i am Dying for a Mobile/Tablet Apps, so i can Trade on.
For IOS and Android, Been Waiting and Waiting,

Please We Need it So Bad
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Keep your eyes peeled for a news update in your inboxes at the begging of September!  Smiley

such hype

More markets?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Keep your eyes peeled for a news update in your inboxes at the begging of September!  Smiley
Activity: 672

From 1broker main page

4486 traders already placed 397428 orders. 

For a site that has been online for 2+ years 4.5k traders and 400,000 trades sounds quite low.

The site certainly looks nice enough (although that doesn't indicate anything really) but why hasn't it been more popular? There has to be tons of bitcoin enthusiast who would like to trade stocks/index/forex etc. Idk just seems a bit odd

The Bitcoin trading community isn't really that big. 4.5k is actually quite impressive. They've done quite well bringing the site where it is today and they could possibly keep seeing growth in the future.

Exactly, it's more popular then people think.
Activity: 504
We were needing this type of business in the ecosystem.
Im opening an account and buyng some stocks!
Activity: 140
i happy so far, i mean the ticker might stop refreshing but thats about it.

From 1broker main page

For a site that has been online for 2+ years 4.5k traders and 400,000 trades sounds quite low.

The site certainly looks nice enough (although that doesn't indicate anything really) but why hasn't it been more popular? There has to be tons of bitcoin enthusiast who would like to trade stocks/index/forex etc. Idk just seems a bit odd

The Bitcoin trading community isn't really that big. 4.5k is actually quite impressive. They've done quite well bringing the site where it is today and they could possibly keep seeing growth in the future.
Activity: 140
So, there is still no Impressum, still no real company.
Going to request some information from the Wirtschaftskammer or other Austrian authorities now.

Keep us posted
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So, there is still no Impressum, still no real company.
Going to request some information from the Wirtschaftskammer or other Austrian authorities now.
Activity: 826

From 1broker main page

seems to be down?

EDIT; back up

It doesn't launch until 15m after market opens at the beginning of the trading week. 5:15pm Sundays EST.

Got you, long the EUR today

good luck with that. Hopefully we'll get some BTC price appreciation today too.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
seems to be down?

EDIT; back up

It doesn't launch until 15m after market opens at the beginning of the trading week. 5:15pm Sundays EST.

Got you, long the EUR today
seems to be down?

EDIT; back up

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
seems to be down?

EDIT; back up
Is anyone using fyrstikken's api trader?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fyrstikkens-1broker-api-trader-1087399

Am interested in feedback if any.
We are pleased to announce that we have finished implementation of account wide 2fa! You can activate it in your user settings tab.

How is it i get his activated account wide? The user settings tab says i already have it activated, but is not asking me for 2fa at log in

smsTAN or Two-Step-Token is activated.
Your account is secured properly!

nvm, got it figured out with the support from one of the 1broker staff. Great response!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Would really like the opportunity to short Western Union, with Bitcoin. Poetic, kinda.
Pages:
Jump to: