Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 19. (Read 103052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
i'm experiencing a bug some times when i go short or long, the color of the % is off, for example while shorting it appear to be "-11%" when it should displayed always in red the negative and blue the positive
We were not able to reproduce this, yet. Any specific conditions when this bug happens? (browser, window open for a long/short time, position type)

Thats happen to me as well at times, in Chrome only. Doesn't seem to happen in FF if i recall.

Refreshing the page updates the proper color.

yeah i'm using chrome, and it happens at random, i'm glad that i'm not the only one with this

I was going a bit nuts about this, good to know is not me only seeing this, i guess is time for a bug report so they could fix it and get that odd bug out of there.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i'm experiencing a bug some times when i go short or long, the color of the % is off, for example while shorting it appear to be "-11%" when it should displayed always in red the negative and blue the positive
We were not able to reproduce this, yet. Any specific conditions when this bug happens? (browser, window open for a long/short time, position type)

Thats happen to me as well at times, in Chrome only. Doesn't seem to happen in FF if i recall.

yeah i'm using chrome, and it happens at random, i'm glad that i'm not the only one with this
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 140
Hello. I'm interested in doing day to day active forex trading on this website, but how legitimate/credible are they?
Anyone have positive experiences with them?  How secure are our funds in their wallets?

Ive been using them, they are good.. the customer service is also good, very prompt.

Good luck

-Mayer Amschel
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
New https://bit4x.com offer is much better.

1broker got 1000 BTC max open position on EURUSD.
is Bit4x same on Max Position ? if different, how different?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hello. I'm interested in doing day to day active forex trading on this website, but how legitimate/credible are they?
Anyone have positive experiences with them?  How secure are our funds in their wallets?
legendary
Activity: 971
i'm using this, great project indeed, there is plan to add other forex, sotcks and more commodities market?

Yes, we hope to have another round of additions this month.
legendary
i'm using this, great project indeed, there is plan to add other forex, sotcks and more commodities market?
legendary
Activity: 971
Will there be any mobile version for this? also track order?

Yes, the mobile app is in development.

The staff said earlier that there should be a decent API made up before even touching the mobile segment. I'm quite sure that the development team is absolutely competent, and will be working on a mobile client as soon as they're done releasing a stable version of the API. By the way, I'm currently working on my own client to make trading easier and faster:

It still has a long way to go before being usable, and I'm not even sure whether I should release it to the public. Convince me! Cheesy

Im convinced you should share immediately if not sooner.  Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

The staff said earlier that there should be a decent API made up before even touching the mobile segment. I'm quite sure that the development team is absolutely competent, and will be working on a mobile client as soon as they're done releasing a stable version of the API. By the way, I'm currently working on my own client to make trading easier and faster:

It still has a long way to go before being usable, and I'm not even sure whether I should release it to the public. Convince me! Cheesy
Activity: 138
Activity: 264
I'm messing around with the API functions today, and realized that through the API, I can make the website's UI a bit unusable. For instance, I can only cancel this weird stop-entry order through the API:

Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
This was a long limit order but was not executed.
"Stop entry orders are orders to enter the market at a less favorable price."

Thats what I wont "dude"!

so why my entry not executed here? Can you tell me?

http://i.imgur.com/FQeGvd7.jpg

If you want your order to execute at a certain price then use LIMIT.
"Stop entry orders are orders to enter the market at a less favorable price."

Thats what I wont "dude"!

so why my entry not executed here? Can you tell me?

http://i.imgur.com/FQeGvd7.jpg
Are you plan to put stop orders... if the price reach target to execute. Now the orders are placed immediately!

I think you need to use "Limit" for that.

not in this mean. If I put buy limit order (example 0.3$) the price which is now(0.29$) it execute immediately this is not stop order! Stop order is when the price execute exact the same time when price is reaching your target. No mather up or down.
Without this feature not much people will join to this broker site...

else that bothers me is that the orders are not executed when triggers are activated in the parameters I asked, always just before or just after them...

No dude you have it wrong. If you want it to execute at a specified price, LIMIT order is what you want.

http://fxwords.com/s/stop-entry.html

Stop entry orders operate on a rationale that is the opposite of limit entry orders.
Stop entry orders are orders to enter the market at a less favorable price.
When buying a currency pair, the stop entry will be placed above the current market price.
When placing an entry order to sell, the stop entry order will be placed below the current market price.
Stop entry orders are conducive to breakout strategies, where the trader believes that if the specified rate is reached,
the trend’s movement is confirmed and thus will continue in that direction.

http://fxwords.com/l/limit-order.html

A limit order is an order placed with a broker to buy or sell a security at a specified price or better.
A buy limit order is only executed at the limit price or lower, and a sell limit order is executed at the limit price or higher.
A limit order may not get filled if the price does not reach the limit price.
For example, a trader wants to buy a stock, but is not willing to pay more than $20.
He goes ahead and places a limit order to buy the stock at $20. By entering a limit order,
the trader will not buy the stock at a higher price, but will carry the risk of getting fewer shares
than he wants or not getting the stock at all. Limit orders are especially useful in low-volume or high volatile markets.

Try executing two small orders using both and you will see....
Are you plan to put stop orders... if the price reach target to execute. Now the orders are placed immediately!

I think you need to use "Limit" for that.

not in this mean. If I put buy limit order (example 0.3$) the price which is now(0.29$) it execute immediately this is not stop order! Stop order is when the price execute exact the same time when price is reaching your target. No mather up or down.
Without this feature not much people will join to this broker site...

else that bothers me is that the orders are not executed when triggers are activated in the parameters I asked, always just before or just after them...
Pages:
Jump to: