Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 36. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Decor in numeris
The interest we pay / receive when trading BTC/USD, is that based on the rate the moment we opened the position, or does it vary also for already open positions?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
We would have to remove this exchange from our system. In the unlikely event of all exchanges shutting down our BTCUSD CFD gets removed.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
what's happening man? BTC/USD price is not updating for 90 min now
When an exchange goes down (BTC-E) the system automatically halts trading for security reasons.

so, (just to know) what would happen if it wouldn't come back online?
When an exchange goes down (BTC-E) the system automatically halts trading for security reasons.
legendary
legendary

when I click "sell" there is "stop-buy", too........is this the "stop-sell" actually?

I stll need an answer to this
If you don't want yellow/red trust, you need to get people to rate you positively now. It takes a month for your first positive rating to give you any trust.
It seems that bitcointalk is implementing the new trust system quite aggressively. In case you are using/used 1Broker and feel that we deserve a positive reputation please give us feedback.

Thanks!
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Did not receive the sms-TAN.

Do I need to include country code?
Yes, country code without leading zeros. Please contact me via email if it still doesn't work.
Fixed. First time it took nearly 12h to receive the SMS but now it's nearly instant.
legendary
stop-buy: what triggers the stop? ASK-price? or the avarage from the graph?

when I click "sell" there is "stop-buy", too........is this the "stop-sell" actually?

Yes, country code without leading zeros. Please contact me via email if it still doesn't work.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
FEATURE SUGGESTION:

Customized Chart,
EG:Markers on entry points, a line on the Limit/Stop orders
Oops... a bad move on JPY.... didnt expect to break the 100 pt so fast
legendary
Feature request: ability to set stop loss and take profit levels for open orders. (Or am I just missing it in the UI?)
How do I go to bed without a stop-loss?
We are working on it. This is coming soon.  Smiley

until then....

this helps me a lot: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.eti.fml.satoshi&hl=en
my phone needs this, too....to keep the app working with wifi: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.abraxas&hl=en

the app woke me up when the recent fall started. hehehehehe that made some good gain
So today i am wandering at 1Broker and i found myself with some new things (or was it here for long just that i didnt noticed). I am not a master in these market order stuff but i briefly know how the "Market Order" logic works.

Could anyone give me a brief description on the "Limit" and "Stop" order? Curious about that.

Doubting if it is the feature capoeira suggested?

Found the desc Smiley
Feature request: ability to set stop loss and take profit levels for open orders. (Or am I just missing it in the UI?)
We are working on it. This is coming soon.  Smiley

by the way, regarding sms-tan......what if I lost my phone?
We will certainly find a solution if a customer cannot receive text-messages anymore. Your funds won't be lost.
legendary
by the way, regarding sms-tan......what if I lost my phone?
legendary

man after starting to use this page, I was about to say this:

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I did not delivered the promised report (I am sorry Exxe!) because there was many unexpected events happening in my personal and professional life.
No problem.

Thanks to all participants in the new market. The BTC/USD volume is currently around 120 BTC per day. I will probably release more detailed statistics of 1Broker soon.

PS: The interest rates are currently quite attractive for bears. Nobody wants to profit from stable and falling BTC/USD prices?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: