Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 13. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hvcpool cannot connect, not is you close or what? Please fix the thank you! Wasted 6 hours of electricity
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks for the amazing work, I am using a 280x and with intensity 6 I got around 6Mh, don't know if that is good.

Cheers!.
It is pretty good, as my own 280X would not go over intensity 3 and 5.3Mhs without hw errors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks for the amazing work, I am using a 280x and with intensity 6 I got around 6Mh, don't know if that is good.

Cheers!.
I have built an 'official' binary of beta, available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh66v8mgwuu2yv1/cgminer-heavy.zip
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How can I check the temp and the fan for this miner ?.
try this build
https://mega.co.nz/#!DUAnHKRY!T8YYVSTHOO1fQdpQNvJEhOS-500l8RIy_BRWlbN9nkM
if it complains about missing zlib1.dll just copy it from a different miner
Activity: 154
How can I check the temp and the fan for this miner ?.

Edit: I am using ubuntu.
Reg. HVC GPU Miner, all I'm getting is:
Rejected 0e6a7392 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 Pool 0 (high-hash)
(100% reject rate)

Although I did see a line saying "FOUND BLOCK FOR POOL 0" which makes me believe the pool uses the share but doesn't accept it...
Any idea?

Please make sure heavy kernel is used and you pass parameters correctly. FOUND BLOCK message only means cgminer has found a share it thinks to be good for block, not that pool has accepted it.

reorder - Always on the mark!
Awesome job as always Smiley
(My problem was stupid - I forgot to delete the cgminer.conf file and used command line args so it got mixed up).

Thanks
(100% reject rate)

Although I did see a line saying "FOUND BLOCK FOR POOL 0" which makes me believe the pool uses the share but doesn't accept it...
Any idea?

Please make sure heavy kernel is used and you pass parameters correctly. FOUND BLOCK message only means cgminer has found a share it thinks to be good for block, not that pool has accepted it.
(100% reject rate)

Any idea?
Ok im try on ATI 5770 and dont work .

Im use --heavy --vote 512 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u WALLET -p x .

The miner is beta and WIP, it does not work on anything but GCN cards yet, give it up.
Activity: 434
Ok im try on ATI 5770 and dont work .

Im use --heavy --vote 512 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u WALLET -p x .

whats wrong?
Either you have not set the vote or you are using incorrect Heavycoin address.

Can you show example parametrs for starting this cgminer?
--heavy --vote 1024 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u WALLET -p x -I 3
Activity: 263

whats wrong?

Can you show example parametrs for starting this cgminer?
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Sure dont work on ATI 5xxx and 6xxx Anyone try ? .
I'm not sure *now*, but when I picked the source code yesterday, the binary I compiled misbehaved on a rig that had a 6950. I had to actually shutdown, remove the card and leave GCNs only.
Activity: 434
Sure dont work on ATI 5xxx and 6xxx Anyone try ? .

whats wrong?
Working like a champ on HD 7950s, thank-you! Possible to have different workers on the same wallet address for vardiff purposes (e.g. wallet_address.1 wallet_address.2 etc) please, or do I have to generate a new wallet address for each rig? 10 rigs x 6 cards each = very high diff if they all mine to a single address.

It is not implemented yet, please use 2-3 different wallet addresses indeed. We have multiple backend servers each tracking vardiff independently, so vardiff multiplication effect will likely be dampened for you.
Activity: 263
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Working like a champ on HD 7950s, thank-you! Possible to have different workers on the same wallet address for vardiff purposes (e.g. wallet_address.1 wallet_address.2 etc) please, or do I have to generate a new wallet address for each rig? 10 rigs x 6 cards each = very high diff if they all mine to a single address.
Dont work on my Nvidia 750ti im use this .bat , whats wrong ?

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u address wallet -p x

Help Please .
It is only for GCN cards on the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: