Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 17. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Im trying to mine on this pool but i get this error

Stratum connection failed: Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds

Anyone knows why? ive tried both servers but its the same
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
your custom minerd doesnt do anything when I run it...however when i run the 2.2.3 latest version of cpuminer, the minerd works fine. What's up with your custom version? even when i just try run minerd.exe i get a blank window...this doesnt happen with the 2.2.3 version...i at least get a help window that comes up with that version.
Do you run the right version for your system (32 or 64-bit)? Besides, antivirus may be blocking it, please try adding it to exceptions or running with antivirus disabled.

yeah, tried running the 32-bit version, didn't help with the AV disabled. thanks for the suggestion though!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
your custom minerd doesnt do anything when I run it...however when i run the 2.2.3 latest version of cpuminer, the minerd works fine. What's up with your custom version? even when i just try run minerd.exe i get a blank window...this doesnt happen with the 2.2.3 version...i at least get a help window that comes up with that version.
Do you run the right version for your system (32 or 64-bit)? Besides, antivirus may be blocking it, please try adding it to exceptions or running with antivirus disabled.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
1gh
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
by change from 1024 with the word VOTE i don't receive any warning any more, but there are not accepted blocks, 0/25 (0.00%) 35.10 khash/s (boooo) no (yaaa)

what could be the problem?
 Smiley VOTE is a number (0-1024).

You are using a wrong cpuminer. Delete the directory, redownload the miner from our repository and compile it again:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libtool autoconf build-essential
git clone https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer-heavycoin 1ghminer
cd 1ghminer
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
(or ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native" for the best performance)
make
./minerd -a heavy -v 512 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u WALLET -p x
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
@cryptominer
by change from 1024 with the word VOTE i don't receive any warning any more, but there are not accepted blocks, 0/25 (0.00%) 35.10 khash/s (boooo) no (yaaa)

what could be the problem?
1gh
Fixed it by adding these 2 lines to configure.ac:
Code:
AC_CHECK_LIB([ssl],[SSL_library_init], [], [AC_MSG_ERROR([OpenSSL library required])])
AC_CHECK_LIB([crypto],[EVP_DigestFinal_ex], [], [AC_MSG_ERROR([OpenSSL library required])])
Thanks!
1gh
Now it is mining but i have only rejected ones + Warning: Your block reward vote (1024) exceeds the maxvote reported by the pool (0).

Any one with the same problem?
Double-check that:
1. You compiled cpuminer from https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer-heavycoin
2. Connection string is:
Code:
./minerd -a heavy -v VOTE -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u WALLET -p x
@cryptominer
Now it is mining but i have only rejected ones + Warning: Your block reward vote (1024) exceeds the maxvote reported by the pool (0).

Any one with the same problem?
@cryptominer
thanks men, that was the problem dumm of me it is O not zero
Howdy

Can anyone help me, i use ubuntu 13.10 i run with no problems the AUR & MAX pools with CPU miner, but when it try 2 run for the HVC pool i can not make the fricking run....

this is what i did

mkdir heavy

git clone https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer-heavycoin.git

cd heavy
cd cpuminer-heavycoin

./autogen.sh

./configure CFLAGS "=-03"

And than Make but the make command does work here

i have all dependencies install so no probleme there
It should be ' ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" ' instead (please also note the O3 is not zero-3, but big O-3)
Hey,
HVC question:
Trying to compile the custom minerd.
Apt-got all needed libraries and I get this:
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: minerd-heavy.o: undefined reference to symbol 'SHA256_Init@@OPENSSL_1.0.0'
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

Any idea what I need to do?

Thanks

Do you have libssl-dev installed?
Fixed it by adding these 2 lines to configure.ac:
Code:
AC_CHECK_LIB([ssl],[SSL_library_init], [], [AC_MSG_ERROR([OpenSSL library required])])
AC_CHECK_LIB([crypto],[EVP_DigestFinal_ex], [], [AC_MSG_ERROR([OpenSSL library required])])
@cryptominer
Howdy

Can anyone help me, i use ubuntu 13.10 i run with no problems the AUR & MAX pools with CPU miner, but when it try 2 run for the HVC pool i can not make the fricking run....

this is what i did

mkdir heavy

git clone https://github.com/1gh/cpuminer-heavycoin.git

cd heavy
cd cpuminer-heavycoin

./autogen.sh

./configure CFLAGS "=-03"

And than Make but the make command does work here

i have all dependencies install so no probleme there
Hey,
HVC question:
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: minerd-heavy.o: undefined reference to symbol 'SHA256_Init@@OPENSSL_1.0.0'
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

Thanks

Do you have libssl-dev installed?
Hey,
HVC question:
Code:

Thanks
1gh
Turns out I downloaded the wrong Minred Smiley
Use only the miner from the pool page, other miners do not work here on the moment.
Activity: 45
Turns out I downloaded the wrong Minred Smiley
Activity: 45
Hi I started mining HeavyCoin but am not sure I'm doing it right.

[2014-03-09 05:33:05] accepted: 0/381 (0.00%), 119.40 khash/s (booooo)
[2014-03-09 05:33:06] thread 6: 406782 hashes, 14.99 khash/s
Warning: Your block reward vote (64) exceeds the maxvote reported by the pool (0).
[2014-03-09 05:33:06] accepted: 0/382 (0.00%), 119.33 khash/s (booooo)
[2014-03-09 05:33:08] thread 0: 895350 hashes, 14.89 khash/s
Warning: Your block reward vote (64) exceeds the maxvote reported by the pool (0).
[2014-03-09 05:33:08] thread 2: 123097 hashes, 15.03 khash/s

Question: Is it working?
What's about the Warning: Your block reward voter (64) exceeds...

No results produced by my ID yet so I wanted to make sure that I'm not wasting CPU resources.
Could anyone answer?
Activity: 158
一直loop 不好用 挖补了
1gh
HeavyCoin

We are pleased to announce the launch of HeavyCoin 1GH pool:

http://hvc.1gh.com/
Pages:
Jump to: