Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN 2.0][POS | MN] DUCAT COIN | Wealth Through Stability - page 3. (Read 11744 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
He joined the ranks of the Ducat coin holders. I hope for its growth and productive work of developers.
Activity: 4
Very interesting project, dynamic team on discord, to follow ...
Activity: 3
Très bon projet, une bonne équipe avec un bon discord actif, un projet à suivre de près!
Activity: 72
DUCAT COIN is a good project an interesting concept. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Ducat coin is a coin with a promising future, an active team and discord community. A simple comprehensive white paper ... Easy to understand. I just like this project. Ducat coin - DC is trading on Crypto-bridge and you can hold either a shared mn or stake on Stake united.
Activity: 6
Most importantly, it is the use case of Ducat coin. It can help e commerce and great help for the block chain. Every coin would like to bring advantage to human and I think DC can make it.
Activity: 41
Ducat is one of the best new coin I've ever follow, have a lot staking pool, price are grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Currently, digital money is limited and is not trusted by the community as a hacker attacks, delays in transactions and lack of incentives for users ... Ducat is a project for trading with special features : " Speed, privacy and rewards" . Do these features make Ducat competitive in the cryptographic market?
Activity: 53
#DUCAT Coin is the most popular coin in the CB market.
Discord server are favourite. So join this coin & works #DC coin.🙋
Activity: 64
First I want to say this coin name really attracts me Smiley and second I am curious to see how this wonderful roadmap going to be implemented in coming days, this going to be amazing.

good job so far team
Activity: 24
DUCAT looks like a very interesting and promising project to me !
Keep on the good work !   Smiley  Good luck !
Activity: 20
Ducat supports masternode and POS and darksend technology. It is a very fun Coin.
Activity: 37
Wow really great project best of luck ducat team ducat already listed CB exchange great
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Yay Ducat. I've been staking for a while now and just waiting for the Masternodes to open up on some sites. Great News!!
Lets take it to the next level
Activity: 22
We have got really userfriendly wallets for different platform users, like linux, window and the Mac platform. For me, I have tried the window one that unlike other project, the Ducatvwallet is ready for use once installed. thanks Team
Activity: 16
DC is my new baby. Working up to my node. Can't wait. Great team, vision, and value.
Activity: 9
Nice airdrop Wink
I like this
Activity: 61
Ducat has a fresh new start and the team is killin it.  Tons of bounties and tons of price increase is all i'm seeing.  Great job all.
Activity: 43
Ducat is a rewarding masternode coin and it is now at 76251 block. Therefore, a reward for 26 DC is guaranteed.
The webpage at https://www.ducatcoin.io goy various information like masternode setup which is userfriendly.
Activity: 63
Ducat Coin is a good project an interesting concept. The project looks impressive.
The coin will have an outstanding future. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
Pages:
Jump to: