Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN 2.0][POS | MN] DUCAT COIN | Wealth Through Stability - page 5. (Read 11744 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
I am happy to see the update and how the community is excited for it.
I will wait for your next progress and development.
all the best guys
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
DC is the community where I got reward for the very 1st time so it was so much special for me as always.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1

I recently found out about this project. Now I'm getting acquainted with the project. I like the work of developers, an excellent community, a good price for a coin. I'm considering buying a masternode.
Activity: 140
DC team have been impressive on their Discord community with activities, timesly response and daily airdrop. Even though it is often too fast that I rarely get to participate. Lolz. But I like the consistency. Daily update of Twitter and engaging community members to retweet same. I wish for the best for your project and hope it moon soon. Keep doing great work.
Activity: 17
I'm holding a fair chunk of DC and been impressed with it's meteoric rise, hope it continues. Best of luck DUCAT team!
Activity: 26
i  like how the team is very transparent about the premine. not may do this
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
after read ann and white paper, just think this coin will had schedule like the roadmap, this will be awesome coin at future, let's rock this coin, join with us at discord communities, for more benefit from this coin.
Activity: 18
solid and good dev. have good price lately. it geting up and up, its easy to stake since couple of stake pos pool out there. this is proove it worth to buy.
Activity: 172
Very interesting project for investments. Everything is implemented at the highest level. Be sure to pay attention.
Activity: 40
Interesting coin and in terms of reasonable rewards level it does not put the cosmic inflation behind.
Activity: 25
Ducat is a stable coin, it have a good dev & best whitepaper i have read.
If you don’t know what coin invested, plz invest DC soon.
Activity: 72
DUCAT COIN is sure to be a great project in the making of HISTORY so cool... The enthusiasm about the project and the hardwork of the team is very clear... Lovely DUCAT COIN
Activity: 6
Ducat coin is a good masternode coin with great rewarding return. how can you get it?  you may Wait for airdrops in different discord. But I would you may buy it in cryptobridge since you may lose opportunity in the stake. Please visit https://www.ducatcoin.io. See you in the community.
Activity: 3
I am always excited for a new promising project.  
Activity: 78
Stake your DUCAT Coins on StakeCube as-well. It's easy to use and fast.
Activity: 37
Ducat Coin (DC) is a great project best of luck dc team
Activity: 24
Ducat Coin (DC) has been live in StakeCube.
Feel free to join any of the DC communities group (Discord, Facebook, Telegram or Twitter).
https://discord.gg/a5m6gqq
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A good project started for fast, secured currency. Lots of potential through POS and Masternodes on darksend technology.
Activity: 30
with new brand and logo, have a good start. you can start buy an ready to STAKE.
https://discord.gg/gCjaC6 CoinZone
Activity: 41
One more thing, there is POS staking pool if you doesn't have much coin. Stakecube, stake united or in discord server Coinzone
Pages:
Jump to: