Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN 2.0][POS | MN] DUCAT COIN | Wealth Through Stability - page 8. (Read 11744 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Good POS Coin.... after rebranding Ducat doing good, community growing rapidly, Ducat team really working hard to make DC great. I am supporting Ducat Coin.
Activity: 62
I following Ducat Since it was launched . Ducat is High Profitable MN and POS currency. Actually i trade on DC on Crypto-Bridge and Got huge profit on it. DC is promising project. Ducat has Bright Future. <3  Cool    
Activity: 3
I have been HODL Ducat and plan to continue to HODL.  Ducat is unlike most of the new/newer crypto being developed today. The project is solid will a solid plan for the future..
Activity: 30
DUCAT coin its legit, i am HODL til now DUCAT will moonnnnnnn Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Competitive project due to use of Darksend technology so far can make users comfortable when transaction, hopefully can grow again with extraordinary features in future
Activity: 30
Its a very good coin.I am  trading in cb and good team.

How much is being given out in airdrops?
Activity: 46
The concept of the project is so interesting. Just registered for airdrop.
Activity: 372
Ducat coin has serious roadmap and team. Already listed on exchange. Worthy asset.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Ducat Masternodes/POS coin well balance and growing steadily. Project vision are clear to bring people wealth by passive income. Up to current date there is 211 Masternodes online and with ROI 842%.
Activity: 108
dc is a good coin.it huge valuable coin.mn is supper quality. all people can believed
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Ducat is a very promising coin with a responsive and friendly team, delighted to invest in this project!
Activity: 45
Its a very good coin.I am  trading in cb and good team.
Activity: 13
I'm following this awesome project almost from the beginning. It is superb managed coin with amazing community.
 Don't miss out. 2 Masternodes to win. https://discord.gg/u5acWbM
Activity: 161
This coin will be only PoS? How much coins are needed for a masternode and the cost for? And this is listed on crypto hub and shardax, what are next planned? And how much is ROI for masternode in a year?
Activity: 12
Portuguese-br translation reserved.

I will send a private message to you dev!
Activity: 44
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
This is an awesome ANN update. All the best guys, i am happy to be part of the Ducat family.
I am also reserving the Indonesian ANN translation.  Wink
Activity: 301
I think this is a project that has a good innovation with this project. This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
Activity: 68
Undoubtedly, Ducat Coin, will perfectly appear in the world market, because the idea is excellent, as well as the team, your efforts have surpassed themselves, I wish you good luck.
Activity: 43
This is definitely the most beautiful ANN I have seen for a long time. You have made an effort and surpassed yourself ... It has become great.Awesome good Job!

Thanks for all your work !! I knew you were the right one,the chosen few bringin Ducat on its way into a golden Future ! The day you started have taken over the Ducat Coin was the best Thing which could ever happen to this coin,for the Community and finally 4 me 2 ; D

I am proud to own a few of Ducats and i am proud to be a part of this amazing movement .

B I G  U P !! DC Crew
Pages:
Jump to: