Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN 2.0][POS | MN] DUCAT COIN | Wealth Through Stability - page 7. (Read 11744 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm in love with this project, devs are awesome, a lot of airdrops, staking, masternodes. Community is great here, one of the best projects atm.
Activity: 7
This coin has bright future, the project is well executed based on winnable market, Invest now and hold it will pump soon....
Activity: 5
Excellent coin! I follow it from the day it was created and entered the stock exchanges. I will definitely participate. Very good prospects, very active dev. I advise everyone to try.
Activity: 85
This is realy interesting project whit good team. Ducat is everywhere lol. I hope we gain good profits whit this coin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
It's good to see projects like Ducat, clean and simple, yet very useful for everyday's common use, as well as an investment and financial asset through blockchain. I firmly believe that this project is going to be very successful.
Activity: 28
Ducat coin could be the best project of the year. It would be rewarding for you.
Activity: 52
I would like to reserve it! Competitive project due to use of Darksend technology Good POS Coin.... after rebranding Ducat doing good,so far can make users comfortable when transaction
Activity: 180
Merit: 28
I have a ducat coin on my wallet and I have to swear that the pos prizes are amazing. My next goal is another DC MN Cool
Activity: 154
Hopefully this can be a leading market project, hopefully this can be a bright project in the future, just a suggestion as good as its make a unique program for many who are interested in this project. greetings all his success  Grin
Activity: 155
whats the MN collateral?
Activity: 25
Such an amazing low supply PoS coin!  Strong community which led to getting added to StakeCube. Keep up the good work team
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
After successful voting, DUCAT is listing on stakecube now. You can deposit your DUCAT coins to staking pool and get a nice staking reward.
Activity: 43
good staking coin. please join us.
Activity: 180
Merit: 28
Ducat is a coin with a future, a great community on discord, many competitions with prizes. I invite you to discord for more details https://discord.gg/zrFJC6e
Activity: 7
Love this coin. Cant wait to get my Masternode running.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think it will be a great investment coin.I like that it will be with daily dividends and compound interests.
Activity: 27
Ducat Coin is one of the most promising masternode currencies I have become involved in with an exciting ROI period coming up and many positive developments happening right now, including a new whitepaper and ANN, StakeCube listing (very promising platform) and it will soon be listed on Shardax, another platform that will be big! The team is great with regular communication, updates, airdrops and bounties. Come and join us! Discord: https://discord.gg/7Ebvd96
Activity: 39
Exciting to watch the growth of this project!  Really fun community.  Come check it out.
Activity: 24
Worth to stake and I love to stake on stakeunited.
Great project with solid team . Bright future for stake holders 😎
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project (in english and/or spanish crypto channels) I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Pages:
Jump to: