Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN 2.0][POS | MN] DUCAT COIN | Wealth Through Stability - page 4. (Read 11744 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The airdrop parts are quite interesting, sometimes they also give free vip every once in a while on their airdrop.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Im a member of its discord channel!
And i love the way their team handle the heat of communit i love this project and i keep my eye on this one.
And i love the concept of the coin.
Activity: 25
Ducat is a stable coin with good dev & nice roadmap.
If you don’t know any coin to invest, plz buy more DC coin when it’s cheap like now.
Activity: 27
I'm loving Ducat Coin, love the concept of a currency that was once used by the elite being brought back into the hands of the people through the power of blockchain. "The currency once used by emperors and kings" - This is a solid masternode coin still in early stage, daily airdrops and bounties, listed on CryptoBridge, StakeCube, Stake United and soon Shardax. New whitepaper is out, only 32 million total supply, privacy features and a great community spirit. Come join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/7Ebvd96
Activity: 18
I think ducat coin is not only a currency for daily use, also a currency to increase the value of your wealth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
The ann looks amazing and i will surely follow this project
Activity: 6
DC members is working good and they never accept the fake people
Activity: 1
I have a team for invite bounty's...  joining challenge and here everyone loved this coin
Activity: 3
The price of DC coin is good... so I am waiting for bounty's.. it was good for me
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
DC is very promising cryptocurrency... Buying DC is very profitable because it returns upto 10000% POS rewards

so really quite advantageous terms. I think it would be very profitable for many token owners of this project. It's good that the team uses such methods of interest to both parties
Activity: 2
I am waiting for rewards. its help me to earn money
Activity: 8
DC coins is one of the most challenging coins of this period. It is now the market  role model. Its future is far-reaching
Activity: 16
DC is very promising cryptocurrency... Buying DC is very profitable because it returns upto 10000% POS rewards
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is a very good opportunity for me to know more about masternode. Good job from Dev.
Activity: 13
they are in a good position in crypto world.I would like suggest all of people to buy this coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Wow, the price on the exchange (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DC_BRIDGE.BTC)  has dropped quite significantly and does not correlate with the price of bitcoin. do we have any negative news on DC? I have not found such news.
Activity: 15
DC is the most valuable coin I ever seen in crypto life.the mosto successful project.
Activity: 2
I work so many community but can't got reward for joining because of other fake joining but in this server I got reward for real joining...  I loved to join
Activity: 26
I like your project! Really good results, blameless design, plausible approach!
Activity: 49
DC is One of the Best Project. It is growing day by day. THE DC team is very active & helpful.DC has a decent market price on MARKET.After reading ANN & WHITE PAPER this coin has a very BRIGHT future for sure.Nice to be with DC team.
Pages:
Jump to: