Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 15. (Read 99005 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hello gloana-

I have really no control over which markets accept 2GIVE -- but I encourage everyone to send emails / support requests to places like this to have them add our coin!

I have been pinging "southxchange" as well as "poloniex" every couple of weeks to try and get 2GIVE added.

Now that its on the coinoutlet.io BTM network you can purchase it for FIAT

-dvd

Hi TheLittleDuke

have you ever thought of adding 2GIVE to Litebit? https://www.litebit.eu/en/

It'd be nice if 2GIVE can be purchased for fiat directly. Maybe you want to think about it.

But at least for the Bittrex exchange is sufficient from the current exchange market, but if to expand the 2give exchange I would think it would be great ...

Bittrex is a very difficult exchange to listed on
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Nice!!!
What about android wallet?

It's a good question -- I understand that Breadwallet was able to get a successful port to Android -- have not looked at it recently -- feel free to help ;-)

-dvd
Please what's breadwallet
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looking for some testers....

http://2give.info/download/2GiveCoin-Qt5-RC6.2.dmg

This is a fresh 64bit of the wallet on a modern Mac OS X and includes updated toolchain including Qt 5.7 !!

-dvd

I am using mac

Mac book pro Made in 2015
OS X version 10.11.6

2 GiveCoin version v 2.0.0.0.0 - RC 6.2

I think that there is no problem in operation

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hello gloana-

I have really no control over which markets accept 2GIVE -- but I encourage everyone to send emails / support requests to places like this to have them add our coin!

I have been pinging "southxchange" as well as "poloniex" every couple of weeks to try and get 2GIVE added.

-dvd

Hi TheLittleDuke

It'd be nice if 2GIVE can be purchased for fiat directly. Maybe you want to think about it.

But at least for the Bittrex exchange is sufficient from the current exchange market, but if to expand the 2give exchange I would think it would be great ...
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Hello gloana-

-dvd

Hi TheLittleDuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi TheLittleDuke

legendary
Nice!!!

It's a good question -- I understand that Breadwallet was able to get a successful port to Android -- have not looked at it recently -- feel free to help ;-)

-dvd
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Nice!!!
legendary
Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) will begin consolidating the vast majority of it's 2GIVE "GiveCoin*" addresses into the non-staking paper-wallet address:

Give2SNF82LXRvkoa4NYtSuMMUyQvTAsMs

This address is meant to be a treasury account for SNF as part of a legacy fund for the future.

The airdrop will represent a very good opportunity to collect more 2GIVE as the 1% TXFEE rewards those stakeholders who are also mining via "compete for block rewards".

Our non-profit operating agreement rules prohibit ANY coin sales by SNF without a 30 day public notice of intent to sell.

(SNF is free to purchase coins at anytime without notice)

This airdrop will be conducted randomly throughout the summer of 2017 as we examine the hour-by-hour blockchain cadence and use the coin moves to encourage stakeholders to keep coins and stake them in the future to help smooth out the confirmation times for the chain.

The airdrop will also be coordinated with a real world Gift* card campaign to raise awareness for 2GIVE paired with the release of our mobile wallet for IOS.

"It's Better 2GIVE"

-dvd
legendary

New coin logo coming!

Updates to wallet to rename buttons and put them together to support "GIVE GET GIFT GRANT" monikers

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Very interesting project! I'm long and hodling.

@TheLittleDuke Remarkable effort! Keep up the great work  Smiley
legendary
Quick update on our IOS progress:

1. We are able to build the wallet and have been testing extensively in the IOS Simulator!  Including showing current USD value from a ticker.

2. We need to update the main codebase "Protocol" to allow for SPV (Short Payment Verification)  -- this work will proceed at speed in order to get the mobile wallet able to sync with the chain.   Two weeks ETA to get our stack upgraded to Litecoins latest (no support for SEGWIT -- we don't need it)

3. Smart SYNC checkpointing research continues -- we want to auto-sync on GOOD POW blocks where the transfer and TXFEE is significant to reward the network.

A new logo is coming based on our "Gift" icon wrapped with "Give - Get - Gift - Grant" on the top and our signature "It's Better 2GIVE" on the bottom.

A new user centric website is being built -- where stakeholders will be encouraged to "get confirmed" by linking their Give* address to their portal user account.  More details when we get closer to releasing that.

-dvd
added another 30 days for block explorer hosting

we only need 11 people x 0.005 BTC to get another year  Wink

cryptoID BTC deposit address: 1MbrwHHeoru1g7wmVvvNRdEW1UBq3UE2zc

It's Better 2GIVE :-)
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Is it just me or is the wallet not stuck at block 51472
been this way for over an hour my wallet even says last block update 38 minutes ago
bittrex is also stuck

The block chain tends to chug a bit sometimes - I'm not sure of exact solutions for this.  Without advanced coin control working more optimally (last I checked it would not work) there is little recourse for moving stuck values on the block chain without potentially destroying your coin age.  If it was my call I would try tweaking things a bit and perhaps lower the proof of stake time to mature and fix the advanced coin control.  A month is a long time to wait for a stake and with a relatively low percentage I'm not sure if enough people are encouraged to keep staking wallets constantly on-line.  On the plus side the block chain grows very slowly and doesn't take a lot of excess resources to maintain.
Activity: 32
Is it just me or is the wallet not stuck at block 51472
been this way for over an hour my wallet even says last block update 38 minutes ago
bittrex is also stuck

Activity: 44
Looking for some testers....

http://2give.info/download/2GiveCoin-Qt5-RC6.2.dmg

This is a fresh 64bit of the wallet on a modern Mac OS X and includes updated toolchain including Qt 5.7 !!

-dvd

As posted to FB:
I broke-out the old Macair w/OS X Ver 10.8.5 and after downloading the dmg and double-clicking to mount to the desktop then running the app it sync'd right up and applied all interest from the last time I ran the last client in Mar '17. I also sent and rx'vd coin between another wallet on Windows no problem and best of all refreshed an earlier gift balance from zero, regenerated the html and created a new gift. Haven't redeemed a Gift but will try that soon. Any testing ideas shoot and I'll try to accommodate, but it looks pretty solid.
https://www.facebook.com/projectgivecoin/posts/808637782619326?comment_id=814124018737369&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D
Activity: 29
I've confirmed that the seed nodes are fully in sync and we did a manual checkpoint at:

{
"synccheckpoint" : "000003e1c27946ac57fde950bfde6fa890f8c132824770eff1e26724b940cbe1",
"height" : 49208,
"timestamp" : "2017-04-29 18:46:17 UTC"
}

If you end up getting stuck synchronizing, you can always delete blk00001.dat, blkindex.dat and the file in database/ directory, then configure your wallet to only connect to our seed node to pull down the chain

listen=0
connect=192.169.7.65

I've made a note to go in and review the checkpointing code -- I don't think its reasonable to have it checkpointing every block that gets provisionally confirmed -- makes more sense to have it do so every 4,8,16 or 32 blocks just to make sure we allow for network consensus.

I've long thought that bootstrapping a wallet was inefficient one block at a time -- it makes more sense to do a RSYNC like whole file pull from trusted sources.   I'll add that to the list for this summers enhancements.

Thanks for your continued support <3

-dvd

Tried this solution this morning, after tried resync 2 times, and still got many unconfirmed transcations, and my wallet with 02GIVE and the bad checkpoint
Is there a new version for windows than the old 2.0.0.RC6 ? Help
Activity: 32
Been a long time since i have done any of this but you have a new node here and it is running very well i might add...
My son also did robotics in middle school and still wants to be a robotics engineer another reason why i am supporting this coin...

Bought some on bittrex and would love a donation from anyone if they want...

GiveEfASNuiAZc1jEjGoNwtLT34YFx2fPz
legendary
I'm currently using letsencrypt SSL cert, it's free  Grin
or you can get AlphaSSL wildcard ssl for free here: https://assl.loovit.net/
cloudflare also offer free SSL cert.

Moved to cloudflare and updated the list of exchanges.

-dvd
Pages:
Jump to: