Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 45. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Sorry this coin is decentralized, So there is no masternodes. Anyone can compile the coin source and run a daemon.

Do you plan for MasterNode?
Yes it is, The coin mainly focus on CPU mining.

Is it viable to CPU mine this coin as of now?
how x64 will work on x32 Huh What kind of fairy tales are these?  Huh Grin

Hi,

We are working on a 32bit version of the walet and it will be released over weekend. Please check back later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Do you plan for MasterNode?
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Is it viable to CPU mine this coin as of now?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
how x64 will work on x32 Huh What kind of fairy tales are these?  Huh Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
version windows x32 gui wallet?  Huh

And what a difference my wallet works perfectly on the x64 system
version windows x32 gui wallet?  Huh
Activity: 196
Thank you very much.

Welcome back ! XUN is very powerful.
wallet win x86  Huh
Thank you for your support my friend.

Welcome to XUN miners. We still at block #14700 and there is lot of profit mining the coin now.

I just started mining hope it's not yet too late and hoping difficulty is not that high yet

I also joined the official forum. I am hoping that the community will grow and more people support XUN
Welcome to XUN miners. We still at block #14700 and there is lot of profit mining the coin now.

I just started mining hope it's not yet too late and hoping difficulty is not that high yet

I also joined the official forum. I am hoping that the community will grow and more people support XUN

Sure thing, This is not a secret but I like to announce news after they are accurate and in place.

We are working with stocks.exchange to list XUN on their platform. People may see the coin listed now but they are still working on the wallet plugin.
Also we can't promise any ETA since we don't control this part. Instead we will focus on getting in touch with more local and international exchanges to list UltraNote.

One of the exchanges working now to implement the coin modules. So anytime the coin can be listed on trade board.

We will notify the community once the coin is listed because we plan to make an Airdrop for all users on that exchange.

Any updates on exchange listings? I've been mining for a few days now and I'm interested in where this project is going in the future.

May we know in advance which exchange this is? Great work by the way! Been steadily mining since day one.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
One of the exchanges working now to implement the coin modules. So anytime the coin can be listed on trade board.

We will notify the community once the coin is listed because we plan to make an Airdrop for all users on that exchange.

Any updates on exchange listings? I've been mining for a few days now and I'm interested in where this project is going in the future.

May we know in advance which exchange this is? Great work by the way! Been steadily mining since day one.
Thank you, I am glad to hear that.

keep up good work guys been steady mining with my low power devices and very happy with result cant wait to see the future for this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: