Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 46. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Sure thing we have just started. Avarage difficulty is 15M what are you waiting for?

wow.. 90+ miners

is it still profitable to mine the ultranote??? I have a GT1070 card looking for a new coin to mine!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rainbow Lite Dev
keep up good work guys been steady mining with my low power devices and very happy with result cant wait to see the future for this coin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
wow.. 90+ miners

is it still profitable to mine the ultranote??? I have a GT1070 card looking for a new coin to mine!
One of the exchanges working now to implement the coin modules. So anytime the coin can be listed on trade board.

We will notify the community once the coin is listed because we plan to make an Airdrop for all users on that exchange.

Any updates on exchange listings? I've been mining for a few days now and I'm interested in where this project is going in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any updates on exchange listings? I've been mining for a few days now and I'm interested in where this project is going in the future.
Thank you, This is very true.

Most people just don't know how many offers we are getting to support whales and we refuse them because that may interefer and hurt small miners.

We will keep working this way now and years to come.

Come on be realtstic this coin will be mined over 30years

good if this coin survive half a year

Why don’t you come drop by again on May 2018 and see for yourself? Smiley
Anyways, projects with the community’s support in mind tend to stand strong in my opinion. Ultranote’s focus on the small miners provide a sense of security for those who are willing to be part of its community.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

Why don’t you come drop by again on May 2018 and see for yourself? Smiley
Anyways, projects with the community’s support in mind tend to stand strong in my opinion. Ultranote’s focus on the small miners provide a sense of security for those who are willing to be part of its community.
Activity: 13
The majority of feedback and support we have received has been very positive. We're proud to bring you UltraNote and we aim to make a difference in this world. Thanks to everyone who has gone to the effort of interacting with us, long may it continue.

We realise we can't please everyone all of the time. Not everyone has a choice in life unfortunately. We advocate that if you do have a choice, take it and channel your efforts into making a positive difference.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 266
Yeah I don't get why so many people are throwing so much FUD.  This is a pretty remarkable project, and even if the pre-mine scares a few investors away, the dedication this dev team has shown will make up for it.  If this isn't the right model for you, by all means, don't invest/mine.  Otherwise, let's just wait and see what happens  Smiley
Activity: 27
There's a very bright future for UltraNote. People who participate in growing the community will be rewarded Genesis XUN coins, it's that simple. Check out the our first bounty reward post here.

http://forum.ultranote.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23

I want to thank all of the people who have been supporting the UltraNote project.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Some people are not smart enough to understand  and appreciate when honest people work hard to make  things right they are willing to throw hurtful words to express their frustration but unfortunately do it with the wrong person. Desp is right go get yourself an ico which gives you 10k coins for 1 btc and when they do nothing to grow the coin and your 10k coins are just a pile of turd you will know who were the greedy one. How dev team will finance the growth of the coin ?from your personal donation su***ker? The 18 billion coins are not being sold or used to pay for parties with xun has give aways to do, pay for xun expenses and run charity events until now xun never asked for a penny from anyone of xun community. No one do that anymore in cryptos .its either you pay to get  coins from an ico or you go f yourself until its listed to buy some. Mining do not even think about it its no giving your shit. are you being honest with yourself talking kike that? Come on be realtstic this coin will be mined over 30years with an adapting mining curve to offer decent supply and good market price. If you do not understand fucking economics go mine some real shitcoin and get loaded with million of coins but  worth only a few pennies.
Good luck
As you wish. Go find some ICO to invest in.

the fact it is deposited does not mean it is too much.
you just moved 770 000 000 coins somewhere, compare to 18 000 000 all other miners managed to mine till date.  Shame on greedy devs!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
the fact it is deposited does not mean it is too much.
you just moved 770 000 000 coins somewhere, compare to 18 000 000 all other miners managed to mine till date.  Shame on greedy devs!
Here you can see where is the 18 billion coins. More than 97% is locked in the network. Rest will be used for the coin listing, Airdrops, Giveaway and Bounty campaigns.

I can't be more clear than that:

No one force you to mine XUN. You are free to stop mining and leave.

Starting to mine this.  Huge fan of XDN.  They really pissed me off... although I still own my stash out of hope.  Meanwhile I will do something productive and help out this awesome tech...let's do this!  NO ICO, you guys get it.  I can help with graphics BTW!  

EDIT:  on second look the supply is way too high and block reward way too low...makes no sense.

No shit nobody is forcing me to mine it.  I stopped mining after wasting 20 minutes after I saw how many coins total and the block reward rate.  Is there a logical reason for that which you can explain?  Seems like that would be a more appropriate response than "stop mining and leave".  I guess it's a confirmed shitcoin?  That's sad I had high hopes.
It's the other pools who is rising mining difficulty, We have max difficulty in our pool set to 200k

No. Mining in official pool. Not sure if its miner problem. Went 200k difficulties
If you scroll the posts you will see that I have answered this question about 15 times. Please do read the posts.

Starting to mine this.  Huge fan of XDN.  They really pissed me off... although I still own my stash out of hope.  Meanwhile I will do something productive and help out this awesome tech...let's do this!  NO ICO, you guys get it.  I can help with graphics BTW!  

EDIT:  on second look the supply is way too high and block reward way too low...makes no sense.

No shit nobody is forcing me to mine it.  I stopped mining after wasting 20 minutes after I saw how many coins total and the block reward rate.  Is there a logical reason for that which you can explain?  Seems like that would be a more appropriate response than "stop mining and leave".  I guess it's a confirmed shitcoin?  That's sad I had high hopes.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12

No shit nobody is forcing me to mine it.  I stopped mining after wasting 20 minutes after I saw how many coins total and the block reward rate.  Is there a logical reason for that which you can explain?  Seems like that would be a more appropriate response than "stop mining and leave".  I guess it's a confirmed shitcoin?  That's sad I had high hopes.

Just leave - give good-bye!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff

Activity: 107
No. Mining in official pool. Not sure if its miner problem. Went 200k difficulties
Pages:
Jump to: