Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 [40% BONUS period]🔥DACXI 🔥The World's First Community Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
But how about these exchanges, they do not have a good reputation either, what makes you think you won't get the same?
A lot of exchanges have faced criticism for their policies, commissions and liquidity issues. We cannot comment on the performance of anyone. We respect healthy competition and also the fact that there is scope for many such exchanges in the growing cryptocurrency market
Activity: 22
But how about these exchanges, they do not have a good reputation either, what makes you think you won't get the same?
OK. So which is it decentralized or centralized exchanges you think will win?
Decentralized exchanges is definitely the way forward as they can be more trustworthy.

Which are the other decentralized exchanges you are competing
Exchanges like Etherdelta and IDEX are two popular examples of decentralized exchanges

And how are you looking at the market with them being already present
We are looking at this as an opportunity as there is a long way to go for exchanges still
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Dacxi is the international digital asset exchange platform that will address the problem of unsafe, unfair, slow speeds, high fees ... of international digital asset exchanges. I am very confident in the idea of the project. You need to promote and create trust for the community about the benefits that the project can bring.
good project and I joined an amazing project.
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The project is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Thank you for the kind words Smiley
Activity: 14
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The project is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Decentralized exchanges is definitely the way forward as they can be more trustworthy.

Exchanges like Etherdelta and IDEX are two popular examples of decentralized exchanges

And how are you looking at the market with them being already present
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
We cannot make a comment on the exact value of coin as it is dependent on many internal and external factors. However, we can assure you that, with increase in adoption, our coin's value would only increase, as it will be used as a currency on the entire ecosystem. Also, since what we are trying to do is different from a lot of existing exchanges, it is high likely that adoption should increase with time.
Can I know the state of the project now,is the ICO done or do I still have chance to participate ?
The ICO ended on 31st July'18.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
as it seems to me that what you give such a big bonus in the end will lead to the fact that as soon as you go to the auctions on the exchange, the price will quickly fall several times. many investors in this market have understood this and they will not buy now and wait for the listing to see how the business and progress of the project go and only then will buy fewer times on a mild turnaround. how do you intend to fight this way of shopping? you will have purchase walls on exchanges?

Activity: 28
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
copper member
Activity: 126
Can I know the state of the project now,is the ICO done or do I still have chance to participate ?
Don't you think the market will consolidate and there will be only one or two exchanges throughout the world?
We see that there is a possibility of consolidation in future, but right now it is too early, we don't see any levels of saturation as yet
Don't you think the market will consolidate and there will be only one or two exchanges throughout the world?
So another exchange, what brings you to this business?
Well, we have closely observed the growth in Cryptocurrencies and the growing no of altcoins and see a lot of potential in future. With increase in adoption
the need for exchanges will go up.
So another exchange, what brings you to this business?
Pages:
Jump to: