Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 21. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What are the prospects of working with you for the legends of sports? Do they make a profit from it?
Activity: 84
Why minimum investment 2 ETH? What bonus will act?
Activity: 126
I believe that any experienced investor is obliged to know English, therefore there will be no problems with translations on websites
Activity: 98
I, as a big fan of football, support your project. I wish you success in development
I also like this project, but I do not quite understand what the benefits of cooperation will be for football clubs
I think that if it is better to search in white paper, then you will find the answer to this question
Are you planning to translate the site and white paper into other languages?
The site has a function of switching languages, there are several available
Yes, but there is no language I need, haha Grin
In general, the more different languages there are, the better it will be for the project
On the other hand, if there is information in English, then additional languages are in addition. It is not always rational to spend time and energy on translation, because you have to spend it on something more valuable.
To attract new investors to the project is worth it, believe me. When a person sees the site and white paper in his native language, he will certainly become more interesting to read this information
I, as a big fan of football, support your project. I wish you success in development
I also like this project, but I do not quite understand what the benefits of cooperation will be for football clubs
In general, the more different languages there are, the better it will be for the project
On the other hand, if there is information in English, then additional languages are in addition. It is not always rational to spend time and energy on translation, because you have to spend it on something more valuable.
Will the public sale be extended if all tokens are not sold out? Or you do not consider this option?
No, the public sale will not be extended. Unsold tokens or burned, or allowed for other needs.
Activity: 74
Will the public sale be extended if all tokens are not sold out? Or you do not consider this option?
Activity: 74
How many stages will your ICO have? How long will the bonuses last?
Is the development of your own wallet of your project? Or you don't plan to create it?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
What languages do you have chats in social networks?
Activity: 87
Will you have airdrop in the near future? Or a bounty program?
Activity: 84
How does the project team stand against scammers? Can the latter somehow use the proposed ecosystem for your own purposes?
Are any meetings planned with the participation of fans and the project team? Any event next year, maybe something like that?
Will you involve players from second division football clubs as mentors?
Football legends are much more attractive in terms of advertising and popularizing the project, I think
But among the players of the second division there can be those who can prepare young players with high quality, can they not?
They can, but it seems to me that this project is primarily aimed at famous football players, which I consider to be entirely correct.
Pages:
Jump to: