Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 17. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Finding a good engine is very hard. Since I can't program, I'm pretty limited.

I have tried about 4 different 2d game engines, and each one is missing at least one critical component. I might just go do videos and live streams instead, which isn't entirely helpful but better than nothing.

We really need someone with coding experience to make a php script 808 coin payment gateway

Where is Mr.Eggman ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
5k 808 coin is too little.

It will take forever to mint. You need much bigger blocks, at least like 250,000 coins at this point.

Yep I agree 250k is a good amount to stake which should take around 12 to 15 days to mint.

On another note, how are the games coming along? do you have a time frame on when they will be complete? and people can starting playing them using 808 coins. This could spark some interest in the 808 coin and bring it back up in price.
Activity: 118
Hey, Mr.Eggman

How about to swap current 808 to New 808 such as N808 to revival of this nice community?
Or, just burn a bunch of 808 coins to sharp up rarity of coin? (Maybe swap is better choice)

We need your help to change PoS world.
808 coin is very nice PoS, and have much more possibility to attract many crypto people.

Please, please take your time for this coin again.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
How long does it take for transactions of this coin to mature enough to start staking?
I have 5k 808 and it's been in my wallet for 2 days, it says it's still too young to stake.

the maturity time is 8.08 days,  so 2 days is still less.
once it matures, it will wait to stake. for 5k it will take for a while to stake, but you do get 2% everyday u wait to stake.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
How long does it take for transactions of this coin to mature enough to start staking?
I have 5k 808 and it's been in my wallet for 2 days, it says it's still too young to stake.
5,000 should take awhile to compound, it's a small amount but keep in mind every extra day it take's to earn interest you earn an additional 2%, I like to hold around a million to 5 million at the least to stake within 8 days.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of 808Coin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/808coin/chart_gallery
Activity: 27
808 coin lost its value HARD.  But a good deal of this happened due to Bitcoin gaining so much value.  1 satoshi today is a lot more than it was months ago.  Probably still does not compensate the older prices of 10 to 20 satoshis though.

Well, I agree with you on this one. We can say that one of the reasons why 808's price tanked so hard is because of the BTC run that happened this year (and is still happening right now). I'm expecting for its price to go down even more as people are losing interest to buy this coin without any future plan from the team.

On the bright side, the community behind this coin is very strong and they are doing everything they can to stop the bleeding (in terms of its price) and they are hopeful that they will be able to push its price back to higher areas.
Our community got us this far in the first place, all the effort we invested in 808 paid off in the long run, we all got rewarded, it's up to the community now.

Just give us a swap eggman if your there and your reading this, this coin needs a swap its finnished, do the right thing for the 808 community make the swap happen if you have a heart.

or maybe a new high pos coin, so we can party again like the good old days of 808 Smiley

808 coin was one of very few high pos coins that stood the test of time, more then a year it was paying off for investors, I don't think this whole btc rally is the main part why 808 coin tanked, its mainly due to new investors pulling out or dumping when they see that have not made the returns they fell like there investment warranted, I have made some profits from this coin and when i realised how sever the drop off was from 40 sats to 10 sats in less then 6 weeks i decided to slowly sell all my holdings, alot folks have been burnt recently by this coin. I really liked this coin due to the fact one would wait 8 to 10 days for stakes, hopefully we get a new coin similar to 808 so we can all profit.
808 coin lost its value HARD.  But a good deal of this happened due to Bitcoin gaining so much value.  1 satoshi today is a lot more than it was months ago.  Probably still does not compensate the older prices of 10 to 20 satoshis though.

Well, I agree with you on this one. We can say that one of the reasons why 808's price tanked so hard is because of the BTC run that happened this year (and is still happening right now). I'm expecting for its price to go down even more as people are losing interest to buy this coin without any future plan from the team.

On the bright side, the community behind this coin is very strong and they are doing everything they can to stop the bleeding (in terms of its price) and they are hopeful that they will be able to push its price back to higher areas.
Our community got us this far in the first place, all the effort we invested in 808 paid off in the long run, we all got rewarded, it's up to the community now.

Just give us a swap eggman if your there and your reading this, this coin needs a swap its finnished, do the right thing for the 808 community make the swap happen if you have a heart.

or maybe a new high pos coin, so we can party again like the good old days of 808 Smiley

808coin too young to die
Activity: 179
Unbeliveable , this coin has dumped to lowest price Sad
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club

Activity: 27

Activity: 183

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Activity: 147
Pos mining does exist in coinsmarket, indeed. Last friday gave the fisrt stakes. Btw someone a few minutes ago, made a crazy sell-off at 0.1 satoshi
PoS-mining of 808coin on https://coinsmarkets.com is enabled!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
everyone should start spreading the word to move down to the LTC/808 market

I'm actually starting to think about selling my 808coin stakes for LTC as I want to start building my stack of LTC as I think in 2018 LTC could be the big gainer. And when I sell my 808 stakes I only sell 30% of the stake and keep the other 70% to build on my 808 coin stack. But like always I put sell orders in to sell my 808 coin stakes and never sell to buy orders. If people want 808 coins then they are going to have to buy them from me.
Maybe selling shares for LTC is the best option right now. I see that LTC has a very bright future next year. but I'm still going to see the next few weeks on this issue.
temporarily in anabiosis  Smiley
Activity: 55
The Developer of 808 has some more Coins as this one. Most of them grown big and fallen hard.

Take a look into the MAX Supply There is no reason to come back with 1 Satoshi, when every 9 days + 18% more supply is available.

Actually you can Deal with it in a strong LTC market make some profits here and in 5-6 month you can sell them for a dogtoshi.

I know hard to hear... There is a small Community grown in discord so 808 will Active and Maybe the Community Make a good fork...

Correct I have released other coins and they did grow big. Coins come and go, some are more successful than others. We win or learn, and then move on and try again. Nobody is forced to participate. There is no MAX supply. I will be making no hardforks to reduce apr as that is unfair to early investors. If anyone else wants fork  808 they are free to do so on their own github. Welcome to open source. There will more projects released in the future.

Coins come and go" - Does this mean that the coin is almost dead?
Pages:
Jump to: