Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 18. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
everyone should start spreading the word to move down to the LTC/808 market

I'm actually starting to think about selling my 808coin stakes for LTC as I want to start building my stack of LTC as I think in 2018 LTC could be the big gainer. And when I sell my 808 stakes I only sell 30% of the stake and keep the other 70% to build on my 808 coin stack. But like always I put sell orders in to sell my 808 coin stakes and never sell to buy orders. If people want 808 coins then they are going to have to buy them from me.

Even when 808 was in higher sats, I still converted my sold stakes from BTC to LTC. 

It makes sense to use this market even more now with the btc withdraw fee and minimums so high at cryptopia and other exchanges.

Yeah it sure does, even trading in Doge and withdrawing Doge might be a lot better. I don't mind either way as both LTC and Doge are good coins in my opinion. For now I'll continue to use the LTC market for trading 808 coin but may also start using the Doge coin market next time.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
The Developer of 808 has some more Coins as this one. Most of them grown big and fallen hard.

Take a look into the MAX Supply There is no reason to come back with 1 Satoshi, when every 9 days + 18% more supply is available.

Actually you can Deal with it in a strong LTC market make some profits here and in 5-6 month you can sell them for a dogtoshi.

I know hard to hear... There is a small Community grown in discord so 808 will Active and Maybe the Community Make a good fork...

Correct I have released other coins and they did grow big. Coins come and go, some are more successful than others. We win or learn, and then move on and try again. Nobody is forced to participate. There is no MAX supply. I will be making no hardforks to reduce apr as that is unfair to early investors. If anyone else wants fork  808 they are free to do so on their own github. Welcome to open source. There will more projects released in the future.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

I'm actually starting to think about selling my 808coin stakes for LTC as I want to start building my stack of LTC as I think in 2018 LTC could be the big gainer. And when I sell my 808 stakes I only sell 30% of the stake and keep the other 70% to build on my 808 coin stack. But like always I put sell orders in to sell my 808 coin stakes and never sell to buy orders. If people want 808 coins then they are going to have to buy them from me.

Even when 808 was in higher sats, I still converted my sold stakes from BTC to LTC. 

It makes sense to use this market even more now with the btc withdraw fee and minimums so high at cryptopia and other exchanges.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Activity: 183
The Developer of 808 has some more Coins as this one. Most of them grown big and fallen hard.

Take a look into the MAX Supply There is no reason to come back with 1 Satoshi, when every 9 days + 18% more supply is available.

Actually you can Deal with it in a strong LTC market make some profits here and in 5-6 month you can sell them for a dogtoshi.

I know hard to hear... There is a small Community grown in discord so 808 will Active and Maybe the Community Make a good fork...

i hope that mreggman will create a new high pos coin like this, i will be the first to enter Smiley
808 Cryptocurrency is just one of many  Cool

Well that buy order side for 1 sats was eaten up and now we only have sell orders at 1 sats. I was hoping that the buy order side would hold up but now we will see who wants to buy 808 coin. There does seem to be some support as people are buying at 1 sats so this could be a good sign. Also on the LTC market its looking okay at the moment.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club

i hope that mreggman will create a new high pos coin like this, i will be the first to enter Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Agree! with every stake i (9/10days) i can buy 1 Litecoin, that's really not bad. Volume looks bad on Coinmarketcap but it'isnt.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
The price of the 808coin is getting lower than 1 satoshi, Mr. Eggman and many others could help this coin to invest, when they are human being they could play a buy order for 5 satoshi and not a sell order with their stakes to help the 808 community and them selves to get this coin back to more satoshi. This coin was 30 satoshi worth some months ago, what's the change to getting back to 10 or more? Maybe patient is the good word, what's the roadmap for 2018?

Activity: 9
Activity: 59
let's raise the price for a coin. take out orders for sale for 2 satosh, and put for 3-4, all of this will be won, the price will rise and sell, you will earn more.
and enough to sell 1 satoshi, keep it in your purses, you have to return a good price
Activity: 143
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So I have exactly 33492.474595 808coin and it has been staking for 53 days. The Mint probability is 46.40%. Has anybody ever had it take this long to stake? I have a couple million on a separate block and it stakes fine.

My wallet doesn't stake .. how much time it's needed for staking
You must hold more 808 to stake within 8 days, 30,000 is extremely minimum especially at this price.

Yes that may take months before you earn a stake with only 33k 808 coins. I have always said people need at least 500k or at least 1 million if they want to stake within 10 days or so. Now is a good time to add to your stack with the price being so low even if you get it up to 100k, it might help you stake a lot faster.

I can second that. I have 1million coins and it takes 8-10 days after 8 days I unlock my wallet and it usually will go through within the next 2 days or so.
I have no idea what happened to the price though. Sad
So I have exactly 33492.474595 808coin and it has been staking for 53 days. The Mint probability is 46.40%. Has anybody ever had it take this long to stake? I have a couple million on a separate block and it stakes fine.

You must hold more 808 to stake within 8 days, 30,000 is extremely minimum especially at this price.

Yes that may take months before you earn a stake with only 33k 808 coins. I have always said people need at least 500k or at least 1 million if they want to stake within 10 days or so. Now is a good time to add to your stack with the price being so low even if you get it up to 100k, it might help you stake a lot faster.
Activity: 183

Activity: 54

Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: