Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 20. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice work so far n3rd01n

The good news is 808 coin is holding steady at 1 satoshi so at minimum we need to try to keep it there and encourage more trade volume.

Tek coin has fallen to 0 satoshis and almost no trade volume so I'm watch that and some of my old staking coins to see what the trends are. Video live streams will be coming soon.

Thanks! I am working on the website now more or less full-time and I try to get it done even before mid of December if possible. We got funding for the domain for at least 2 years and currently setting up a new server. Currently we try to raise enough money for a VPS service, so if you could consider a donation, also for the work time invested this would be wonderful....

On the webpage you will learn more about the coin and get serious information, it will not be like an wikipedia article that contains just two paragraphs...

• Blog/Newssection
  • About the Team
  • Whitepapger
  • Roadmap
  • Masternodesection (not implemented in the Wallet jet)
  • Cloudstaking
  • Blockexplorer
  • Downloadsection
  • Tutorials
  • Socialmedialinks
  • FAQ
  • contact us

This is not 808 related, just scam. Recently there were also similar invitations in the 808 discord. Please ignore.
Activity: 29
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Released a post last night trying to expose the new content released from our community it's looking really good, if anyone has a twitter available to help promote our content it'll vastly increase the rate we grow, each person helps. https://twitter.com/808BassCoin/status/934847330469081088

Activity: 11
Its really heartening to see the community get together to take back or darling 808coin back up again. WIth the wonderful people putting their effort in it, the whole community backing it, there is no doubt it will.

Congratulations to the team working to get the word out on FAcebook, Twitter and the likes.

LAstly, few months back one of my business units after serving me loss for 6 months, we almost decided to shut it down.
but our team persisted, we rallied our resources together, put in a dedicated effort to bring the business back up. it began with 'Believing" and then 'Seeing' that our business is doing fantastically well. true to its efforts, we started manifesting the results in less than two months, we still sometimes think we pulled off a miracle.

Guys, its hundred percent possible that if we, together as a community, believe in this coin the coin will get the status it deserves.

15 Satoshis by 15 January !!

is it too much to Ask ?
ASk , and we shall recieve !
Activity: 143
Everyone should just put buy orders in a 1 sat. Make a wall. Should never drop below that. Heck I bought more at 2 SATs. Steal of the century
New domain acquired: 808coin.org
facebook shortime for a couple of hours
Activity: 143
Wow I can't even believe how cheap this coin has gotten! When the air starts coming out of the Bitcoin bubble and the ico scam coin markets, it's going to flood back into solid staking coins like 808 that have been here for a long time now and ain't going anywhere. Will be back to 10 SATs within 2 months.  I'm backing up the truck and loading up. Holy cow!
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Great work ! Will have it's first 100 followers soon. Spreading the news
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Send a picture of 808 coin or try Bitcoin pic.

It's about bitcoin and altcoins anyway.

I wonder if this is the start of the elites clamping down on crypto currencies  Angry Angry Angry

I'm unable to get to the Facebook page.  It told me the link has expired.  For what it's worth, I noticed Bit Connect ha a group FB group.

I've to correct myself. Since a couple of hours www.facebook.com/808Coin is online again, so make sure you check it out Smiley

Its great to see the 808 coin Facebook page back online again. Like you said maybe we had too many people liking the page in just a short amount of time lol. I'm yet to share this page on Twitter but I will be today sometime just as long as I don't forget lol. BTC is heading towards 10k now so it will be interesting to see if 808 coin can hold above 1 sats.

I wonder if this is the start of the elites clamping down on crypto currencies  Angry Angry Angry

I'm unable to get to the Facebook page.  It told me the link has expired.  For what it's worth, I noticed Bit Connect ha a group FB group.

I've to correct myself. Since a couple of hours www.facebook.com/808Coin is online again, so make sure you check it out Smiley

I wonder if this is the start of the elites clamping down on crypto currencies  Angry Angry Angry

I'm unable to get to the Facebook page.  It told me the link has expired.  For what it's worth, I noticed Bit Connect ha a group FB group.

It's because of facebook NYC policy. Page is in in really good condition. At the moment we have to wait for fb's confirmation.

https://i.imgur.com/5V61rlk.jpg

Hmm maybe, the site was growing growing fast, so it would be a shame. I got 60 likes in about 48 h..... I did send a picture in hopefully the site gets unlocked during the next week and this is just some automatic behaviour.

https://i.imgur.com/XImwWXz.jpg
Activity: 27

apparently many are destroying the price of money with the sole intention of profiting by thinking only of themselves ... the community has to fight against it, 808 is a wonderful currency, currently the best POS system there is ... 808 force, we need from you ! ...

Sorry for my bad english... Sad
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Last price, 1 pizza/1 satoshi, can we get lower?
Activity: 15

I wonder if this is the start of the elites clamping down on crypto currencies  Angry Angry Angry

I'm unable to get to the Facebook page.  It told me the link has expired.  For what it's worth, I noticed Bit Connect ha a group FB group.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I really like the Facebook page and when I get on Twitter I'll be sure to spread it around. I see on that somewhat roadmap that masternodes are there. I'm just wondering is MrEggman agreeing to all this or is it just the community taking 808 coin into their own hands? because I haven't seen MrEggman mention anything on here for a while now. I'm not in the groups because I don't have time to join so many groups so maybe he is active in there and is agreeing to all this. I'm all for making 808 coin more sustainable in the long term.

Everything looks great  Smiley we can always use as much help as we can get. Projects need communities. That is part of the beauty of a proof of stake coin, if you support it, it supports you. Buying in low is a great way to earn the largest potential rewards.

That's great to here MrEggman, I'm glad you are on board with what people are coming up with to make 808 coin one of the best POS coins, I think it already is but like some have said we do need some uses for the coin and what people have been coming up with have been good suggestions. Now we just need to implement them.
Hmm, do you know guys how facebook deals with Cryptosites? They asked my to send in a profile-picture to regain access to the site. A little bit strange, right?
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
I really like the Facebook page and when I get on Twitter I'll be sure to spread it around. I see on that somewhat roadmap that masternodes are there. I'm just wondering is MrEggman agreeing to all this or is it just the community taking 808 coin into their own hands? because I haven't seen MrEggman mention anything on here for a while now. I'm not in the groups because I don't have time to join so many groups so maybe he is active in there and is agreeing to all this. I'm all for making 808 coin more sustainable in the long term.

Everything looks great  Smiley we can always use as much help as we can get. Projects need communities. That is part of the beauty of a proof of stake coin, if you support it, it supports you. Buying in low is a great way to earn the largest potential rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: