Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 19. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
need news, and plans for the coin, otherwise it will die finally. but I'll hold a couple of millions in my wallet in any case, suddenly it will come to life
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
People must also remember that Buzz coin does have a lot of hype around it from a few people in the crypto community pumping it up like no tomorrow. This is why I got out of Buzz when I did because like bastilar the coin will eventually suffer from cap supply and go back down. I think 808 coin has a long way to go and I'm hoping that it will recover in the near future but for now I think we have to put up with 1 sats or lower until developments are released.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Show must go on!
Activity: 18
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
808 WILL RISE AGAIN!  SUPER BARGIN AT THESE LEVELS. JUST NEEDS A LITTLE MARKETING. SPREAD THE WORD. SHARE ON YOUR FACEBOOK.  IM BUYING MORE. GOT OVER 2 MILLION NOW. AND ALOT OF MONEY WILL BE COMING OUT OF THAT B3 SCAM COIN IN ABOUT 2 MORE DAYS, AFTER THAT 10,000% INTEREST GARBAGE IS OVER.  WHAT BETTER PLACE FOR IT TO GO THAN INTO 808!  

bro your caps is locked xD

lol i see he is a massive spammer.
Merit: 100
808 WILL RISE AGAIN!  SUPER BARGIN AT THESE LEVELS. JUST NEEDS A LITTLE MARKETING. SPREAD THE WORD. SHARE ON YOUR FACEBOOK.  IM BUYING MORE. GOT OVER 2 MILLION NOW. AND ALOT OF MONEY WILL BE COMING OUT OF THAT B3 SCAM COIN IN ABOUT 2 MORE DAYS, AFTER THAT 10,000% INTEREST GARBAGE IS OVER.  WHAT BETTER PLACE FOR IT TO GO THAN INTO 808! 
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
For the moment Btc is the King!
guys, let's raise the volumes of trade and the rate. put on the purchase of 1 satosh and sale by 3. we all benefit from this. First rate will rise, secondly we will earn 200% on sale.

lol. nice logik xD or get 0 on sale because you never sale, because price dont rise.
guys, let's raise the volumes of trade and the rate. put on the purchase of 1 satosh and sale by 3. we all benefit from this. First rate will rise, secondly we will earn 200% on sale.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
1 satoshi,sounds like joke , buzz is 7 satoshi now , just like 808coin was before. Completely crap at this moment.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
This coin should be compared to Buzzcoin, which is at 7 and 8 Sat now.  I think Buzz has a higher stake rate.  Is it the 808 coin fundamentals that brought it down, or is it some members of the team need money too badly?    I am curious, don't have time to compare the specs.

So, the people who sold low, I can understand if you have kids, whatever.  But you should think in the long run.  You're never going to sell at those 10 Sat and above ranges again.  Why don't you get a job or contract work or sell something on Amazon or trade other coins for a profit?  This is not only a lazy way to make money its a short term one unless you think smarter.
Activity: 56
Facebook up again! (This time it will stay up!)

https://i.imgur.com/smFGbVJ.png
It's time to buy. you can buy 1 sat and sell for 2 - and this is 100%. Or you can buy and put in a purse, and forget for a while, and then sell when the price goes up
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
I used #808coin hashtag to retweet, I think we should agree on a hash to use on twitter and other networks, helps consolidate a brand.
And only 16 retweet so far guys, we need a few more.
As for the goal, the value of most alt coins has more to do with branding, exposure and ease of use than anything else. And prices tend to be cyclical, 808 has been well below 10 sats before.
Wa can communicate on the strengths of 808
 - multiplatform
- small transaction fees
- a record of being profitable (I'm posting the link to the POS experiment channel on you tube anywhere I can)
- a dedicated community
- active community managers
- fun to use,
- Fair to small holder, with quick staking and the 2% of day rule that means small holders will get their stake (compare to hyper stake for exemple or synX or nav, where you can not stake if you are small)
- cheap to buy at the moment
And whatever real world use comes when something comes up.
So it's the perfect staking coin for everybody, newcomers and college and K12 students (bored in maths ? check your 808).
So yeah, there is potential there, and more so than for Tek.

time to buy, a month later it will be too late to buy  Smiley

you really think? with 2 billion supply you think it go higher then 1 sat?
time to buy, a month later it will be too late to buy  Smiley
is this coin dead? I mean it hit 1 sat?! that is super low..
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Is there any connection between Tek and 808? I read somewhere...
Cloudstaking is a good idea.
Activity: 56
On the page I am also considering to put some crypto related info online, just stay tuned!

https://i.imgur.com/KxfzalH.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: