Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 22. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice gain. Congratuliations! Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
- - -

I have been developing a web browser MMORPG game.  It will be possible to buy upgrades with 808 (among others). It will also be possible to get rewards in 808 from it.  Im also working on another project where a Twitter account sends tweets if paid with 808.

The Cryptopia API is helpful, but I'm still not sure of a way to automatically process an 808 payment (when coins are received, API sends positive response, PHP scripts do something as a result, etc).

I'm not even sure there is a fully operational 808 Block Explorer (it could help in having a PHP script decide if coins were received or not)

- - -
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

and who exactly will do this work ? i think it is a great ideea, but who will make it real ?

***Few days ago someone had ideea to list 808 on other exchanges , it was abandoned? Huh
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

how exactly u can envolve 808 with games?

We should develop a web based API to send and receive 808 payments.  Or get it in sites such as CoinPayments or something.  Otherwise it will be hard for webmasters / online merchants / etc. to integrate the coin.

About how to involve with games, the answer is simple: Once you have a PHP API / web based API, all you need is the Unity Game or whatever to send / receive data with said web API (HTTPRequest / AJAX / etc)

I'm teaching myself unity to make games so we'll have some sort of recurring "use" for 808 coins and other future alts.

It's pretty hard and time consuming.

But I hate to say this but I do think 808 coin is going into Doge price territory. Bitcoin/ltc is going up too much and isn't stopping.

On the other hand, I hope I'm wrong about that and it stays at least 1 satoshi like tekcoin. I guess we'll see.

Well even if it does go into Dogecoin territory, 808 coin can always get back into Bitcoin again just like 1337 coin did earlier this year as it was only trading in LTC and Doge for a long time until there was more interest in the coin. The same can happen for 808 coin once we have something backing the coin, games are a great idea if they are unique and different to what's already out there with many other Altcoins backed by games.

I think we should maybe curate a list of all the music related coins.  808 might host that info, reviews of them, on it's website, and get traffic to it that way. Have a good staking tutorial, too.

this is a great ideea
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I'm teaching myself unity to make games so we'll have some sort of recurring "use" for 808 coins and other future alts.

But I hate to say this but I do think 808 coin is going into Doge price territory. Bitcoin/ltc is going up too much and isn't stopping.

On the other hand, I hope I'm wrong about that and it stays at least 1 satoshi like tekcoin. I guess we'll see.

Well even if it does go into Dogecoin territory, 808 coin can always get back into Bitcoin again just like 1337 coin did earlier this year as it was only trading in LTC and Doge for a long time until there was more interest in the coin. The same can happen for 808 coin once we have something backing the coin, games are a great idea if they are unique and different to what's already out there with many other Altcoins backed by games.

I think we should maybe curate a list of all the music related coins.  808 might host that info, reviews of them, on it's website, and get traffic to it that way. Have a good staking tutorial, too.

how exactly u can envolve 808 with games?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
When VR?

When MOON?

Did someone found another purpose for this coin ? I think just
Staking isn’t enough .
A facebook page will be good, all coins have facebook page, and a real web site, that cheap wordpress is so ugly..

I set up a facebook page now, make sure to check it out and like it. Sharing is caring:
https://www.facebook.com/808Coin-166894190578402

Good, i will start sharing it on Facebook
Activity: 27
reserve indonesia translation
Activity: 56

Are you in the discord?
Activity: 9
... normally People using that Logo which is currently used in Exchanges....  Maybe you  just mean Another coin Cheesy
Sorry to say but this is a bit noob alike.
- NO original 808 Logo
- NO Facebook Short URL
... this isnt a reason to Invest in 808.

Discord is great, maybe we find some Discord Admins we want to Support some free airdrops...  and maybe we can Open a official Staking Pool...

I used a logo that was suggested in this thread earlier. I like this more. We should update all the other logos.
Regarding URL: "However, once your Page has reached 25 “likes” you are able to claim your own unique Facebook URL." So please don't demonstrate your non-knowledge
. Thank you.

PS: Of course its not a game-changer, we need 1-2 devs that are willing to help on this project. A Whitepaper and a roadmap WOULD be reasons to invest.
Activity: 9
Sorry to say but this is a bit noob alike.

- NO original 808 Logo
- NO Facebook Short URL

... this isnt a reason to Invest in 808.

Discord is great, maybe we find some Discord Admins we want to Support some free airdrops...  and maybe we can Open a official Staking Pool...

A facebook page will be good, all coins have facebook page, and a real web site, that cheap wordpress is so ugly..

I set up a facebook page now, make sure to check it out and like it. Sharing is caring:
https://www.facebook.com/808Coin-166894190578402

1000% Agree. I am waiting for access to the webspace to build a proper page. Alternatively, if someone could donate a Webspace and/or a domain??
Dear 808-Friends, I would like to share some stats on my 808 investment. I came in with 16 sats ab rebought again a t 7 sats. Currently I lost about 51 € which is about 60 $ due to the lost of value on the exchange. I staked 2 times and currently the coins I am holding consist about 28 % of staked coins (after 22 days --> huge interest). Due to the massive interest rate there is the possibility to get literally rich which this coin.

But it will need more action of the community to develop this currency to a better product. We need better promotion and an additional developer that is committed to this project. I for my self can set up a complete new website and a new corporate design. I made contact to @crypterg and MrEggman and they seem to be positive about my idea. To those 2 guys: Hopefully we can get concrete on this now. Lets don't waste any additional time on this. Get things moving now!
@CoinCollector006 Its definitely necessary to reduce the inflation midterm. The best idea short term is to develop a better communication strategy and to start a roadmap/ bring out a whitepaper.

At the moment most of the discussion regarding 808 takes place in the discord channel. Join this channel to get new information on the direct way:
https://discord.gg/GT72NYG

You also can join the slack channel here:
https://join.slack.com/t/808basscoin247/shared_invite/enQtMjY0MzgwODI1ODI3LWQ5Mjk2ZTg4NDA0MDRlZmI5OTJjOWZkZjM2Y2QzNTQ3ODk2MmM5M2IwZDBhNTMwZTc5MWU1OGE0ZWExZDMzNzY

I did set up a form to coordinate the efforts of people that are willing to help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dXvSbFhohH9MLj7b9g_n0LygK4-DfXi2GVH7ws-64Lk
This community driven step is 100% essential when we want to get the currency back to the right way. Please ask yourself If you can do contribute in any form. Help is appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: