Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 31. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
a swap with a certain ratio is also something we need to think about.

maybe to the model roland 909 with 909% apr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydCDro4YerY
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Now is the best time to buy 808coin  Wink
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

There is no minimum of 808 coins you have to have to stake. You need to wait at least 8.08 days before you're coins are mature for staking but with that low amount of 38k it might take weeks before you stake you're coins. That is why its best to stake at least 500k to 1 million coins which yirld the best results in a shorter amount of time.

Thanks for the reply. As soon as a movement upwards is coming I will consider buying more coins. But on a long perspective I see several issues:

1) This coin currently does not have any vision. It's just about staking without any additional benefits. To be successful on a medium time scale there has to be just more input. Otherwise it's just a tool for some folks to gather money in a period of a couple of months after the market caps drops to zero.

2) There must be much more marketing, especially a better website.

3) An indicator for the time till the next staking would be extremely useful.

Totally agree.  There are a lot of coins out there.  Without marketing this coin will sadly implode because some people have brought the value down from 20 sat to 5 sat in a week.   I believe that more people will learn about staking and start to buy in greater numbers.   Hopefully, those with deeper pockets can hire some people, buy some banner ads, to repay for what they've received.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

There is no minimum of 808 coins you have to have to stake. You need to wait at least 8.08 days before you're coins are mature for staking but with that low amount of 38k it might take weeks before you stake you're coins. That is why its best to stake at least 500k to 1 million coins which yirld the best results in a shorter amount of time.

Thanks for the reply. As soon as a movement upwards is coming I will consider buying more coins. But on a long perspective I see several issues:

1) This coin currently does not have any vision. It's just about staking without any additional benefits. To be successful on a medium time scale there has to be just more input. Otherwise it's just a tool for some folks to gather money in a period of a couple of months after the market caps drops to zero.

2) There must be much more marketing, especially a better website.

3) An indicator for the time till the next staking would be extremely useful.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Every 8.08 days 17 + %     Huh   Huh
Anybody knows what the maximum supply will be  Huh   Roll Eyes

Right now there is no max coin supply.

It seems more people are interested in this upcoming BTC fork then the last one so that is why we are seeing a lot of Alts crashing right now and POS coins take the biggest hit. I still believe that 808 coin will recover after this fork is over but it may take some time. Also like a lot of people have mentioned we do need more marketing, I'm doing my best along with a few others by promoting 808 coin on Twitter but we need more people to help spread the word.  

so in 1 year there are 6 billion coin etc etc etc how in earth can this coin gain any %% in value if the coin keep piling up 17+ % each month ?? I dont understand that concept
Activity: 28
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi everyone,

is there a minimum amount of coins to own after which staking begins? Currently I am owning 38k and no stake was recived. Also the is no indicator is the wallet that shows you're actually staking. During the last days the value droped 59,04 %. At the moment the alt-coins are suffering because of the fork. When do you think, is the moment to decide if 808 is coming back? After the 16th November?

Regards,
n3r0d1n

Activity: 104
keep them forever...I hold mine since release...its not a good daytrading coin
Activity: 56
Hi everyone,

is there a minimum amount of coins to own after which staking begins? Currently I am owning 38k and no stake was recived. Also the is no indicator is the wallet that shows you're actually staking. During the last days the value droped 59,04 %. At the moment the alt-coins are suffering because of the fork. When do you think, is the moment to decide if 808 is coming back? After the 16th November?

Regards,
n3r0d1n
Activity: 54

The block explorer hosting period has expired.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Every 8.08 days 17 + %     Huh   Huh
Anybody knows what the maximum supply will be  Huh   Roll Eyes

Right now there is no max coin supply.

It seems more people are interested in this upcoming BTC fork then the last one so that is why we are seeing a lot of Alts crashing right now and POS coins take the biggest hit. I still believe that 808 coin will recover after this fork is over but it may take some time. Also like a lot of people have mentioned we do need more marketing, I'm doing my best along with a few others by promoting 808 coin on Twitter but we need more people to help spread the word. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Every 8.08 days 17 + %     Huh   Huh
Anybody knows what the maximum supply will be  Huh   Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
After all the coin supply goes up by more than 60% a month. Maybe its time for lowering the overall supply by a swap or something. Right now there are so much sell orders for this coin selling the stakes is impossible for reasonable prices.

I think the way to do it is to teach more people about staking wallets, how easy they are to backup, and which 5-10 coins have low entry to receive stakes and how to tell them from the bad ones (which seem to tank now to 1 sat within a few weeks).  It would be nice if you could expect everyone to be a gentlemen and keep the price high but some people are impatient about getting BTC rewards from their coins. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
After all the coin supply goes up by more than 60% a month. Maybe its time for lowering the overall supply by a swap or something. Right now there are so much sell orders for this coin selling the stakes is impossible for reasonable prices.
Activity: 88
If we want to see this coin succeed,  we need to agree to remove all orders below 20 sats. Just list for 20 sats and let the buyers come to us. The coin is no good at 5 sats, let's get the price up and attract some new investors.
Activity: 183
hodl and we will pass through this times.

let segwit pass and let btc reach 10k and than the money will come back to crypto. in the next few months or at the beginning of 2018 i hope we will reach 20 satoshi price again.

and it will happen only if all will keep 100% of the stakes at the wallet.

there is no need to dump coins right now as you will get much more when price will raise.

I hold

Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
hodl and we will pass through this times.

let segwit pass and let btc reach 10k and than the money will come back to crypto. in the next few months or at the beginning of 2018 i hope we will reach 20 satoshi price again.

and it will happen only if all will keep 100% of the stakes at the wallet.

there is no need to dump coins right now as you will get much more when price will raise.

Looking forward to purchasing this hellcat thanks to my 808 payments in the near future  Cool

2,000 followers yesterday on the 808 twitter, great work community, lets keep it up!

Pages:
Jump to: