Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 32. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
808% is very tempting but I hope it will be lower in the future.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hei , when will be 808 listed to another exchange Cheesy?
Activity: 93
Hopefully this site will fantastic rather than other site. waiting for its great performance.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
With Nova closing we must get 808 coin listed on another exchange. I mentioned Coinexchange a couple months ago and I got knocked down saying we don't need more exchanges and that volume needs to grow on Nova but now look what has happened. Its always best to get a coin listed on as many exchanges as possible as we never know when one can go down like in this case Nova. I still higly recommend trying to get 808coin listed on Coinexchange as this exchange is growing in popularity in the last few months. 808coin is however listed on Tradesatoshi but the volume is low and hardly any sell or buy orders.

Coinexchange is fine
Activity: 18
Activity: 119
Different note, I got an orphan today and I remember back a few pages someone else was told that those coins will stake with all the accrued interest next time.. How can that be? They split into new blocks and reset their coin days, so does this mean that in 8 days I will have 17 days worth of weight?

The minting tab isn't exact. If your stake wasn't accepted, the block didn't split and age did not reset. It will stake again soon. Look under "send coins" for more accurate block info

I see! you're right. Thanks!
Activity: 88
Different note, I got an orphan today and I remember back a few pages someone else was told that those coins will stake with all the accrued interest next time.. How can that be? They split into new blocks and reset their coin days, so does this mean that in 8 days I will have 17 days worth of weight?

The minting tab isn't exact. If your stake wasn't accepted, the block didn't split and age did not reset. It will stake again soon. Look under "send coins" for more accurate block info
Activity: 308
I would focus on marketing and finding websites to accept 808 coin, price is going down due to bitcoin upward price pressure.

Altcoins across the board are taking beatdowns since everyone wants bitcoin and nothing else.

The good news is altcoins will eventually make a huge comeback but it may take a while (a few weeks to several months, maybe more)

yes but what about the selling walls? as btc price will hit 10k it will be difficult to break them.

everyone keep on hodling this coin a long 2018 and hopefully it will go up again!

I'm not sure that the price will reach this level so quickly.
Activity: 128
Chart looks really bad from today, a campaign just got increasingly more difficult to any trader.

Low volume trades all over, we've done this before, I have, just wait.
Chart looks really bad from today, a campaign just got increasingly more difficult to any trader.
Idk how many times im going to say it but more than ever we NEED marketing! Whoever wants to work together to do some marketing send me a message and we can get to work ASAP. Also remember that the most successful investors make money by doing the opposite, Buy up when others get scared and sell when others get hyped up. A level head will keep you good in whatever happens in the market.

I guarantee all these people who are getting scared and selling especially those who sell below the current price will feel really really bad when the coin comes back. People think times like these last forever when they happen but they dont. When it comes back its going to come back harder then ever especially with new investors. Those who let their emotions get to them with crypto always lose.
It's hard with investors on the growing course of the btc

^^^^ indeed
Activity: 17
Idk how many times im going to say it but more than ever we NEED marketing! Whoever wants to work together to do some marketing send me a message and we can get to work ASAP. Also remember that the most successful investors make money by doing the opposite, Buy up when others get scared and sell when others get hyped up. A level head will keep you good in whatever happens in the market.

I guarantee all these people who are getting scared and selling especially those who sell below the current price will feel really really bad when the coin comes back. People think times like these last forever when they happen but they dont. When it comes back its going to come back harder then ever especially with new investors. Those who let their emotions get to them with crypto always lose.
It's hard with investors on the growing course of the btc
Activity: 57

Guys relax.....it is still a wonderful coin. the rewards are absolutely wonderful for the new entrants. As for the old timers....keep hodling and staking. The price Will recover in a few weeks.

All is well, 808 has achieved success multiple time's before, back when our community was no more then a handful of individuals. This coin grew because of our community & constant push in the first place...

"A long term currency designed for a longer term community"

Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
I would focus on marketing and finding websites to accept 808 coin, price is going down due to bitcoin upward price pressure.

Altcoins across the board are taking beatdowns since everyone wants bitcoin and nothing else.

The good news is altcoins will eventually make a huge comeback but it may take a while (a few weeks to several months, maybe more)

yes but what about the selling walls? as btc price will hit 10k it will be difficult to break them.

everyone keep on hodling this coin a long 2018 and hopefully it will go up again!
Activity: 3
need to list on yobit, cryptopia has low volume
admin do some airdrops, turn bot to push price up which will make bids on small amounts of coin but for higher price..
Activity: 11
Guys relax.....it is still a wonderful coin. the rewards are absolutely wonderful for the new entrants. As for the old timers....keep hodling and staking. The price Will recover in a few weeks.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
This is the end of this nice coin  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: