Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 35. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Many people and friends are afraid about the 808, most likes earning from faucets,  I invested some in the 808 coin and sometimes i sold my stake on Cryptopia, the 808 wallet is very good and fast. A transaction is much faster than BTC, of course 808 could be Ponzi (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get-rich-quick_scheme) ...

In my opinion: buy some 808, try to learn how to stake your coins and be patient, only once in 8 or 9 days go to your wallet and celebrate your stake. The best thing i like is that the 808 coin is good for my laptop...

https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Anybody know how many coins you need to stake on the 8th day? I keep staking on the 9th day
You simply can't do it.
It's minimum 8.08 days, so you get the reward in 9th day.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
808 coin has been active for a long time, too bad we don't have an active dev

What do you mean no active dev lol The dev has been active in here for a long time and has helped out many community members. Maybe he is taking a break for a little while and will be back soon. Remember devs have a life outside crypto so he might be spending some time with family and friends.

On another note I think that its also best not to get listed on Yobit, yes I thought it might be a good idea not long ago as I saw what Buzz was doing with the volume on Yobit but since then that coin has crashed hard, Yobit is a place where there are pumps and dumps regularly so I think that's what happened to Buzz and now the coin hasn't really recovered. I think 808coin is best where it is on the exchanges its currently on. But maybe Coinexchange might be a good exchange for 808coin in the near future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You are right . 808 can be done for a long time. Maybe the developers are in the slack channel? Hmmm
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
808 coin has been active for a long time, too bad we don't have an active dev
Activity: 57
Anybody know how many coins you need to stake on the 8th day? I keep staking on the 9th day
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dev, whoever does it, add a coin to yobit

I`m sorry, buddy, but I would refrain from this advice. YoShit is the worst place and especially for POS coins! Most recently, they robbed my friend of 12 million IFLT, and before that - they stole my PULSE and RIO.  Angry

They also refuse to update their wallets, they sell old chains without warning their customers (I still have there old  ESP that nobody needs). This is not a cryptoexchange - but a trash can for pumps and dumps, it will not add stability to the price of a coin. Sad

Their support works horribly, they simply do not respond to your requests and claims for months.

I've heard that they use client balances for their own POSmining (and this is a very plausible reason for the hanging deposits / withdrawals, and sometimes - the blatant theft), so I consider them a place that all crypto-enthusiasts and crypto-evangelists need to bypass. These are scammers and thieves, 808 do not belong there!

So, I think YoShitScammers are worthy of a boycott by all honest members of the cryptocommunity!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Why many times and in more wallets the stake has conflict? Could be for the connections? My 808 work great always 4 connections but my friend not always has connections and his stakes 80% times are not generated stake. Why? What's wrong with 808 wallet?

There's nothing wrong with the wallet. Having an orphaned block is normal in any POS wallet and 808 wallet is not an exception to that. If what you stated above is true, the problem encountered this problem due to his issues in his connections. You need a stable connection when your wallet is minting (after 8.08 days). Make sure that he has at least 1 connection he should be fine. I also get the orphaned blocks but eventually, I'll get a successful reward.

ok thanks broo, i added som nodes at my conf file
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Why many times and in more wallets the stake has conflict? Could be for the connections? My 808 work great always 4 connections but my friend not always has connections and his stakes 80% times are not generated stake. Why? What's wrong with 808 wallet?

There's nothing wrong with the wallet. Having an orphaned block is normal in any POS wallet and 808 wallet is not an exception to that. If what you stated above is true, the problem that your friend encountered is due to his issues in his connections. You need a stable connection when your wallet is minting (after 8.08 days). Make sure that he has at least 1 connection and he should be fine. I also get the orphaned blocks but eventually, I'll get a successful reward.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Looks like we have either a whale investor or a big staker trying to bring down the price with 3 BTC of orders now at 22 Sat.  Does anyone have any rich uncles who can buy them out and hold, distributing it like a friend of the coin would do?  Please don't race this guy or gal down in price.

Whoever it is is not bringing the price down because he set a sell order making buyers come to him. If he went and just bought up all the buy orders then yea he would bring the price down a lot so we should be thanking him if anything for not doing that lol

He sets it lower each time.  He's gone down to 19 Sat now.  Still 3 BTC worth of 808, so that must mean he's sitting on more?  Or is it fake, he doesn't really want to sell that amount?   No one is smart enough to buy 3 BTC of 808 at 19 Sat.

We've got a plan to engage with Tai Lopez, multi-millionaire to contribute each other's knowledge of Bitcoin around the world!

Do you guys have a plan for a new site or to ever do facebook ads, instagram ads, get more popular people to tweet out about 808?

How are you contributing? This is a community driven crypto. Theres a dev team but the community needs to support what they believe in.

By retweeting on twitter every time I see anything about 808 and telling people I know about it. I have a cousin who designs websites and said he would accept 808 as payment to make a new site but none of the 808 dev team has responded after they said they need to redesign the site. I suggested facebook and instagram ads and would gladly help but again no response. 808 is also on my signature. How are you contributing?
Sounds like a lot of "I would do it but i didnt get paid" or "I have a lot of great ideas but no one said i could do it"
My suggestion is to find a project to work on that utilizes 808 in some way and can help build the community project area out a little bit more, helping to show that the 808 userbase is actually developing an infrastructure.

I dont get what your saying about "I would do it but i didnt get paid" or  "I have a lot of great ideas but no one said i could do it". How am I suppose to get my cousin to rebuild the site or run facebook and instagram ads without their permission?
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I got my stake again and happy with it  Smiley
The one on http://34.234.90.83:3001/address/8bqpNcJDtC5x8xSSCcfzfzP6JQi8GpSvUQ who stakes everyday should be a very happy person.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club

yobit is a mess, their wallets are always off line and some says they stake & dump coins, it can get 808 price very low.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
We've got a plan to engage with Tai Lopez, multi-millionaire to contribute each other's knowledge of Bitcoin around the world!

Do you guys have a plan for a new site or to ever do facebook ads, instagram ads, get more popular people to tweet out about 808?

How are you contributing? This is a community driven crypto. Theres a dev team but the community needs to support what they believe in.

By retweeting on twitter every time I see anything about 808 and telling people I know about it. I have a cousin who designs websites and said he would accept 808 as payment to make a new site but none of the 808 dev team has responded after they said they need to redesign the site. I suggested facebook and instagram ads and would gladly help but again no response. 808 is also on my signature. How are you contributing?
Sounds like a lot of "I would do it but i didnt get paid" or "I have a lot of great ideas but no one said i could do it"
My suggestion is to find a project to work on that utilizes 808 in some way and can help build the community project area out a little bit more, helping to show that the 808 userbase is actually developing an infrastructure.
Activity: 59
Activity: 868
This coin is indeed considered the one of the best coin when it comes to POS. It has been around for a while and have withstood of time. If anyone is looking for a stable long term investment then I would recommend this coin for sure. The returns are quite good and stable unlike some of the other coins in the market.

Read about it in more in details and you shall understand what I am talking about.
Activity: 64
I haven't been receiving staking rewards since one month. What can be the reason of this?

how many coins do you have?

I've started with 1500 coins in juli, now I have 400 but my last reward has been one month ago.

400 coins, not enough to stake that quick. wait longer or use larger blocks.

I'm sorry, this was a typo. I have 4000 coins, i have them in one block now.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
today is btc fork, price is stable and even went up since last day.

808 is strong and i`m sure people will buy this 3 btc wall soon, everyday new people discover 808 and i`m sure many will buy it till it reach even 60 satoshi, and those who put it at 23 satoshi will be sorry they earned only 33% of what they could get.

many people are going to dump their bitcoin gold and buy alt coins back, 808 will continue to raise.

so we can now keep on promoting 808 and most important keep 100% of the coins staking at the wallet.
Looks like we have either a whale investor or a big staker trying to bring down the price with 3 BTC of orders now at 22 Sat.  Does anyone have any rich uncles who can buy them out and hold, distributing it like a friend of the coin would do?  Please don't race this guy or gal down in price.

Whoever it is is not bringing the price down because he set a sell order making buyers come to him. If he went and just bought up all the buy orders then yea he would bring the price down a lot so we should be thanking him if anything for not doing that lol
Pages:
Jump to: