Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 39. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
hmm...this 808 transaction have slowly?
Nova Exchange sent to my Wallet before 30 min , but wallet have silence.
I checked tx in explorer, so 3 confirmed. hmm? I mistake doing?  Huh
anyway waiting a few min.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Tell me, please, how long does it take for a transaction in the purse to mature? Thank you.

it depends on the amount you are staking.
the lower the amount the more time it takes to mature.

ideally it should stake and generate coins in 8.08 days with a return of 17.25% on each stake.

a stack of coins upto 700k would take anywhere between 9-14 days to mature. in such a scenario the coins are generated at the rate of (808/365  * no. of days)

a stack of coins more than 15k should generate in 8-9 days.

In either case, i hope you understand the power of compounding.
stake, compound and merry !!

Happy staking !!

P.S : the above figures are approxmates...based on my own staking rewards.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Tell me, please, how long does it take for a transaction in the purse to mature? Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
I don't like the price of 808 right now. It's not worth it for me to sell my next stake. I think I'm just gonna save my coins up for now, maybe get a better price in a week or two.

price is down because bitcoin gold fork, net month there is a bitcoin 2x fork and it will go down as well.

it is better to save in your wallet 100% of your stakes right now and i think that price will go back to 60 and even 100 satoshis at the middle of 2018, as many people predict that by than we will see btc price goes to 10k!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I don't like the price of 808 right now. It's not worth it for me to sell my next stake. I think I'm just gonna save my coins up for now, maybe get a better price in a week or two.
Activity: 14
I intend to download a wallet at once!
Activity: 14
I look forward to ten days later!
Activity: 183
Good chat on the 808 twitter @808cryptocurrency

https://twitter.com/808BassCoin

Activity: 57
Always gotta do the opposite of what the majority is doing. While everybody is selling im buying. This coin also has huge potential to be 100+ sats but people just need to stop dumping. Let buyers come to you. If we work as a community and keep letting buyers come to us we can increase the price of the coin exponentially.
Yes, now is the best time to buy, hold and stack up.....
Happy Staking guys !!
#excited
#808coin changes life
Activity: 138
I sad....  808 price down.
I think 808 is very attractive coin.
Hope to upping price. Undecided
Activity: 46
I would like2 drop da bazz
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello 808 community,

I purchased more than 2 weeks ago 808 coin for stake but i have some issues with my first stake.
Even though i receive the message generated but not accepted in the wallet. In the explorer it appears as valid transaction : http://34.234.90.83:3001/address/8VPL4sse9dAMQ7nDdhVxX8Mw1v3zE88Yv2

If I'm not mistaken, that is an orphan block (I don't know if that is the correct term). As per MrEggman, "Orphans are a normal part of PoS coins. It is part of the effect of competing vs others for a stake. They won you didn't." I encountered that few days ago. The only thing that you can do is wait for your inputs to mint again. Take note that it will continue with your previous coin days so you are not missing any reward.
Hello 808 community,

I purchased more than 2 weeks ago 808 coin for stake but i have some issues with my first stake.
Even though i receive the message generated but not accepted in the wallet. In the explorer it appears as valid transaction : http://34.234.90.83:3001/address/8VPL4sse9dAMQ7nDdhVxX8Mw1v3zE88Yv2

https://i.imgur.com/hTJgCaA.jpg
[/quote

It is known as orphan. The coins generated have not been accepted into the blockchain network.
But there is no need to worry. The coins shall stake again...and you will be receive extra interest for the additional time it takes to stake the coins.
Meanwhile the coins "generated but not accepted" shall show on your wallet but it isnt of any value.

Yes but why are they showing in the blockchain explorer? It says there the transaction is valid and that i have them in my wallet...

i would request the more knowledgable and expert stakers to comment on this..
Activity: 55
now is the time to buy coins 808 today received another payment from 137,000 for 11 days +31,000 the price of the coin did not drop bitcoinc increased by 30%, recalculate in $
 d6ce260e7cd127c5245f95a487e57688ea170d37ce16870136e0ca5cff93120f
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The only way we can make the price go up is to get holders to stop dumping their coins on the market. People still need to sell their stakes, but if they would list an asking price and let buyers come to them instead of dumping on all buy orders, which only drives prices lower, then we could get the price back up.... the dumpers are killing this coin. Have some patience people, everyone who dumps this coin is playing a part in killing 808 and wasting what could be even better gains.  This is atleast a 50 Sat coin, no reason to sell for less.

"How to combine your blocks for maximum compounding. Thanks Vella85

Quote from: vella85 on July 23, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
Quote from: EvRo74 on July 23, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
Friends, explain, please the beginner - how to combine coins into 1 block?
Thank you very much in advance Smiley

Its easy and I'll explain it here for you.

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins and now if you want to combine them all into 1 block you just check all the boxes and then click ok. Once done you'll see Amount fee etc... copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

From The above answer, i would like to understand........."copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block."

put it in your 808 coin address.....should the coin address be necessarily be the one in cryptopia/novaexchange account or it can be a  new address within the 808 wallet itself ?

Kindly help bring clarity to stacking of coins in the wallet.

Its your own wallet address in your wallet, so click on receive coins and use that address when combining blocks into 1 large block. Don't use exchange addresses as you'll just be sending the coins to the exchange which you don't want to do if your going to stake. Its very simple and easy once you do it a couple of times. Good luck and if you have any more questions just post in here and someone will help.

Thanks a lot for the help. Much Appreciated.

You're welcome mate, glad I could help.

On another note, I think now that EMB, BUZZ and a few other high interest coins have crashed, people might look to put there btc into other coins like 808 coin. I made a tweet about 808 coin being the forgotten coin out of them all which has already received a good response, so hopefully it will help 808 coin some more in getting more attention. 

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85/status/919669596365373440

I am staked quite decently into 808, with the price of  808 dropping ...do you think there is a reason to be concerned.
If not , what does the short term and long term future look like.

I am sure there must be some apprehension at the moment in other 808 stakers/investors....
What should the right pragmatic approach be at the moment..?
Can we together as a commmunity, help take the price go up.....?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Hello 808 community,

[/quote

It is known as orphan. The coins generated have not been accepted into the blockchain network.
But there is no need to worry. The coins shall stake again...and you will be receive extra interest for the additional time it takes to stake the coins.
Meanwhile the coins "generated but not accepted" shall show on your wallet but it isnt of any value.

Yes but why are they showing in the blockchain explorer? It says there the transaction is valid and that i have them in my wallet...
Hello 808 community,

https://i.imgur.com/hTJgCaA.jpg
[/quote

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Hello 808 community,

Pages:
Jump to: