Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 45. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hi, I have never used coin control before and I have it selected and I see the inputs tab.  I select three blocks I want to send to my 808 address, but after I select them they do not show in the Send field for amount.   Should I just remember the amount the three blocks came to and put it in there?

The blocks amount will be listed in the "Total After fee" area top right. You can send it all or part of it, if you send part of it use a custom change address to control where the remainder goes. otherwise the wallet will create a new address for change.

Thanks. 
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hi, I have never used coin control before and I have it selected and I see the inputs tab.  I select three blocks I want to send to my 808 address, but after I select them they do not show in the Send field for amount.   Should I just remember the amount the three blocks came to and put it in there?

The blocks amount will be listed in the "Total After fee" area top right. You can send it all or part of it, if you send part of it use a custom change address to control where the remainder goes. otherwise the wallet will create a new address for change.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
where is the pool to mine with the asic?
FlapPool does not work http://138.68.234.216/getting_started

It costs more to host a pool for 808 than all of the pow mining is worth. That is why nobody runs one.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
where is the pool to mine with the asic?
FlapPool does not work http://138.68.234.216/getting_started
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Check this guy out, he's making bank!

He is indeed making a bank. He also posted some transactions where he sold 808coins by batch few days ago. One member of 808 discord chat said that he got the top 1 address in the rich list for the said coin. If I'm not mistaken, that specific user is also a writer of a book where he featured 808coin in it teaching others on how to make money by just staking some coin and by having the patience to wait for its maturation period. I think his book is good for those who are new in this industry.

his book got me started.  I'm happy I found it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

He is indeed making a bank. He also posted some transactions where he sold 808coins by batch few days ago. One member of 808 discord chat said that he got the top 1 address in the rich list for the said coin. If I'm not mistaken, that specific user is also a writer of a book where he featured 808coin in it teaching others on how to make money by just staking some coin and by having the patience to wait for its maturation period. I think his book is good for those who are new in this industry.
Activity: 183

Activity: 4
Many thanks. It's better than I expected Smiley
Activity: 182
Hello. I'm new here. For how long should I wait to stack 18000 coins estimately?
15-25days.
|Last time one of my 25k blocks was staked at 17 day.
Activity: 4
Hello. I'm new here. For how long should I wait to stack 18000 coins estimately?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

just completed a test sync using instructions above. worked perfect.
Is it a new version and available?

Same version that has been posted on the op for awhile. Some people seemed to have some issues so just for testing i ran through the process.

I could also synchronize! Thank you!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Happy 808coin staker here.  Grin I just received my first stake this morning by just being patient with it for almost 9 days. As others are saying in their previous posts, the Dev here truly kept his word with 17% profit after 8.08 days. I really got those percentage in terms of profit by staking it. The only thing that you need to have here is patience.

As for its price, I'm seeing big movements in Cryptopia as I think others are already buying it in large volume. The buy side also increased in the past 2 days proving that people are really getting into this coin. Very good days ahead of us.  Wink

Congrats on your first stake mate! I'm very happy for you as you have been very patient since joining 808 coin so you deserved it my friend. There will be many more to come so enjoy the rewards and continue to stake this awesome coin! I also just staked overnight so I'll be selling 30% and the other 70% goes back into growing my stack. Of course I put sell orders in and now just sell to the buy orders. Love the new look wallet MrEggman.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

I sent a coin to Wallet, but it seems that synchronization has not ended and I do not receive it.
I can not even unlock wallet (passphrase is not wrong).
please help me.

Huh Huh Huh

You need to sync first your wallet and after that, you'll be able to receive the coin that you sent to it. It really takes time and you should be patient about it. Mine took almost 6 hours before its fully synchronized but after that, everything went well. Transaction here is very fast once you updated it.

As for your problem with unlocking wallet, kindly provide some screenshot of what's wrong with it so that we'll be able to help you.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

I sent a coin to Wallet, but it seems that synchronization has not ended and I do not receive it.
I can not even unlock wallet (passphrase is not wrong).
please help me.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 183
Help spread the word about our cryptocurrency or even the profits you happened to gather throughout the course of investment just by tweeting out #808basscoin, anything positive will help this currency grow which in return will fill our pockets
Activity: 128
Check out these videos on insanely high proof of stake currencies, 808 is mentioned!

https://twitter.com/808BassCoin/status/912845967757533184

Activity: 57
How do you recover your 808 wallet? My 808coin wallet was deleted but good thing I recovered it on to my email.

As long as you have the copy of wallet.dat.
Just install 808.exe and copy the wallet.dat to C:\\user\appdata\roaming\808 folder.
Or copy whole 808 folder to appdata\roaming folder and start with 808.exe if you saved the entire folder.

I originally downloaded the wallet from here https://www.mediafire.com/?3358awqnkl3ov72 and had no problems. Now that im trying to go back and download again from the same source it says that my computer detects a threat as soon as I download it. Is there another safe source I can download the wallet from?

So I downloaded the wallet from this forum and once it finished downloading everything was back to normal my coins and age and everything was still the same. I didnt have to copy the wallet.dat. or anything like that. Very happy to have gotten it back.
Activity: 57
How do you recover your 808 wallet? My 808coin wallet was deleted but good thing I recovered it on to my email.

As long as you have the copy of wallet.dat.
Just install 808.exe and copy the wallet.dat to C:\\user\appdata\roaming\808 folder.
Or copy whole 808 folder to appdata\roaming folder and start with 808.exe if you saved the entire folder.

I originally downloaded the wallet from here https://www.mediafire.com/?3358awqnkl3ov72 and had no problems. Now that im trying to go back and download again from the same source it says that my computer detects a threat as soon as I download it. Is there another safe source I can download the wallet from?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

just completed a test sync using instructions above. worked perfect.
Is it a new version and available?

Same version that has been posted on the op for awhile. Some people seemed to have some issues so just for testing i ran through the process.
I'm running v 1.1.2.2-gd0cbc83 with 808 graphic.
Is it a same version with different image?
Pages:
Jump to: